剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我怀念他们三个都穿一样衣服的日子
I miss when all of their outfits used to match.
是啊
Yeah.
至少我们可以...
Hey, maybe we could at least...
不行 不准养狗
No. We're not getting a dog.
不行吗 好吧
No? Okay.
吃掉吧 兰德尔
Eat this, Randall!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
偷袭
Surprise attack.
偷袭
Surprise attack!
爸爸
Daddy! ?
-别别别 -抓到你了
?- No, no, no! ?- Oh, I got you!
我有盾牌了 我有肉盾了
I got a shield, I got a human shield!
-救我啊 -我有肉盾了
- Help me! ?- I have a human shield!
都靠你呢 "淡定兄"
It's all you, Will Hill.
我觉得我找到点感觉了 兰德尔
Oh, I think I'm getting the hang of this, Randall.
你能行
You got this.
你开得很稳 都开了十五分钟了
Yeah. You've been driving for a good... 15 minutes, now.
我这是梦想成真了啊
Ah, this is a dream come true, right here.
太谢谢你了 兰德尔
Thank you so much, Randall.
别客气
It's my pleasure.
看着我来这招
Watch me do this.
瞧瞧吧
Let's see.
我现在可以安心睡一会儿了
Oh, I could take a nap, now!
别这样
Hey! Man...
我吓到你了吧 儿子
Did I scare you a little bit there, son?
别紧张
Man, chill out!
上上上
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
爱你的苏菲
你惹上麻烦了
Oh, you're in trouble now!
你知道
Do you happen to know
你的右手是否有六根手指
if you have six fingers on your right hand?
你的右手有六根手指吗
Do you have six fingers on your right hand?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
等着呢
Waiting!
好 别偷看
Okay. No peeking.
凯特 凯文 兰德尔和老爸
生日快乐 爸爸
Happy birthday, Daddy!
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表