剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
'Cause he's the brother who won?
你说了算
All right.
-我爱你 -爱你
- I love you. - Love you.
此次跑步为目前最快速度
That was your fastest run yet.
必须的
Damn right it was.
小样儿
Damn right.
-我应该尿完再称 -你刚刚才尿过
- I should pee. - You just peed.
-能少一点是一点 -没错
- Every ounce counts. - That's true.
我这次一定减了很多
And I'm crushing this weigh-in.
当然
Get it!
好的 凯特 准备好了吗
All right, Kate, are you ready?
-准备好了 -好 我们开始吧
- I am. - All right. Let's do this.
-能帮我拿一下吗 -好
- Oh, will you hold this for me? - Yeah.
好的 祝贺你 美女
All right. Congratulations, lady.
你减掉了1.1斤
You are down a pound and a quarter.
才一斤
A pound?
是啊 还...还多0.1斤呢
Yeah, and a... and a quarter.
还多0.1斤
And a quarter.
我累死累活好几周 竟然只掉了一斤
Okay, I kill myself for weeks, and I'm down a pound?
-还多0.1斤呢 -对 没错
- And a quarter. - Right. Yeah.
还是有效果的 对吧
It's working, all right?
不过你还得继续坚持
You got to keep going, though.
坚持才是最困难的 但你可以的
This is the tough part, but you got this.
是啊
Yeah.
很不错
Good job.
掉秤了 掉秤就是好事
Down. Down is great.
-谢谢 -很棒 真不错
- Thanks. - Nice work, nice work.
-好了 -托比 你准备好了吗
- All right. - All right, Toby, you ready?
-好了 -好的
-Yup. - All right.
看我的
Okay. Oh, wow.
你减了七斤多 帅哥
You lost eight more pounds, mister.
-可不是吗 -你知道这代表什么吗
- Yeah. All right. - You know what that means?
看看谁达到了本月的减肥目标
Hey, guys, guess who just met their month goal?
就是这位
This guy!
真不错 托比 你愿意拍张成功照吗
Nice. Hey, yeah, Toby, do you mind if we take a victory pic?
-不 不 不用了 -当然要拍
- Oh, no, no, that's not necessary. - No, of course it is.
-不 没什么大不了 -你达到目标了啊
- No, it's no biggie. - You hit your goal.
这没什么
It's no biggie.
不 是你不再是大块头了
No. You are no biggie... anymore.
-对 -我为你骄傲 托比
- Yeah. - I'm proud of you, Toby.
去拍吧 让他们高兴一下
Go, give 'em what they want.
好吧 听你的
Okay, all right.
我去拍...
Uh, I'll do the...
-我去拍成功照 -好的 来吧
- I'll do the victory photo. - Yes, let's do it.
好 要拍照了 大家伙儿 都过来
All right, we're doing it. All right, guys, let's get in here.
-拍成功照 -来吧 大家集♥合♥
- Victory photo. - Come on, circle it up.
好的 一 二 三
All right, one, two, three.
-茄子 -茄子
- Cheese! - Cheese!
超可爱 再来一张 笑
Super cute. Another one. Smile!
好了 真美
Yes! Beautiful!
第一季 第七集
我打算大力推广天气期货
I want to make a big push on rising temp futures.
我们还有一些客户并不相信科学
Some of our clients don't currently believe in science,
等钞票开始滚滚而来
but we'll have 'em watch
我们要让他们看看阿尔·戈尔的纪录片
an Al Gore documentary once the cash starts rolling in.
我说的对吧 各位
Am I right, people?
怎么 没话说吗 什么情况
Come on, guys, nothing? That was...
那个人是"奶爸"吗
Is that the Manny?
没错 是他
Yup. That's the Manny.
-我来早了 -是啊
- I'm early! - Right.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
你们看起来好有型
You guys look sharp.
我等下... 去办公室找你
I'll meet you in the... meet you in the office.
-好啊 -好
- Okay. - Cool.
那我先去你办公室坐会儿
Just chill out in your office?
好
Yeah.
这位就是奶爸
That is the Manny.
*挺起胸膛 向前飞翔*
*Straighten up and fly right*
*挺起胸膛 好好生活*
*Straighten up and stay right*
*挺起胸膛 向前飞翔*
*Straighten up and fly right*
*冷静点 爸爸 不要发脾气*
*Cool down, Papa, don't you blow your top*
唱得真好听
Sounds good.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
我都不记得上次这么紧张是什么时候了
I don't remember the last time I was this nervous.
只是排练而已 对吧
Oh, it's just rehearsal, right?
对 可这是我十年来第一次排练
Yeah, but it's my first rehearsal in ten years.
你会表现得很好 宝贝
You're gonna do great, babe.
今晚儿子们比赛 你打算穿什么去
what are you planning on wearing to the boy's game tonight?
因为我们通常穿凯文队的颜色
Because I know we usually wear Kevin's colors,
可现在兰德尔代表另一个学校参赛
but now that Randall's playing for another school...
比赛 糟了
The game. Crap.
今晚我要跟鲍勃·帕里什见面
I'm meeting Bob Parrish tonight
签多伊尔斯敦的合同
to close the Doylestown deal.
-多伊尔斯敦 -对
- Doylestown? - Yeah.
真的吗 你拿到这笔交易了
Really? So you got it?
我...我上周告诉过你了
I-I told you last week.
你要是说过 我肯定记得
Well, I'm sure I would have remembered if you said that.
-我确实说过 -好吧 那...
- Oh, I know that I did. - Okay, well,
你能不能想办法改个时间
is there any way that you can move the meeting
因为这次教练会来物色球员
because that coach is coming to scout Kevin?
这场比赛对凯文非常重要
It's a really big game for him.
今天对我也很重要 对你也重要
It's a big day for me, too, and a big day for you.
对凯文也重要 所以...
And a big day for Kevin, so...
让我想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
杰克
Jack?
什么事
Yeah.
对不起 我的错
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我都忙晕了
I'm all over the place.
-要开心哦 -你也是
- Have a good day. - Have fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 当然
No, of course.
完全理解 我们下次再一起共进晚餐
I totally understand. We can do dinner another time.
是妈妈吗 她不来了吗
That was Mom? She's not coming?
-是 -她怎么说
- Yeah. - What'd she say?
转告米格尔 我希望他早日康复
Well, tell Miguel I hope he feels better soon.
让我跟她说 米格尔病了吗
Let me talk to her. Is Miguel sick?
让我跟她说
Let me just talk to her.
把电♥话♥给我
Just give me the phone.
-好 我会转告凯文 -打开免提
- Yeah, I'll tell Kevin. - Just put her on speaker.
我们再安排时间
We can reschedule.
挂电♥话♥前让我和她说几句
Just let me talk to her before you go.
-我也爱你 -她挂电♥话♥前...
- Love you, too. - Before she...
-拜拜 -让我和她说...
- Bye. - Let me talk to her for...
米格尔的痛风犯了
It's Miguel's gout.
是吗 我以为他们不会再得痛风了
Really? I didn't know they made gout anymore.
-那她不来了吗 -是的
- So she's not coming then? - No.
-不来了 -好的
- Not coming. - Oh, okay.
-那就剩我们两个了 -没错
- It's the two of us. - Yes.
如果你还有工作要做
Yeah. I mean, if you got work to do though,
不去也可以的
I... we don't have to go.
-不 我没事 -你确定吗
- No! I'm, I'm okay. - You're all right?
是的 如果你有台词要背
Yeah. Uh, if you've got lines to learn
或者其他事 我们可以...
or something, then we can...
没事 我都背好了
I'm good. I'm up to speed, so...
你和我
You and me.
你和我
You and I.
姑娘们 洗好手下来吧
Hey, girls, wash up and come down.
今晚凯文和兰德尔出去了
So, Kevin and Randall are out tonight.
只剩你和我们这几个姑娘了
It'll just be you and us ladies.
不用给我 谢谢
Nothing for me, thanks.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表