I know my mother.
我了解她
She kept her word.
我妈妈很守诺言的
It could be something very old.
那一定是旧的东西
Certainly something very important.
一定是重要的东西
Sir? Excuse me. Yes?
先生 对不起 我 什么事
Are you Jeremiah Smith? Yes.
你是杰里迈亚 史密斯 是的
I'm afraid there's been some mistake.
可怕这里有点误会
I saw my photo on the news
我看见了我上了新闻
saying I fled a crime scene.
说我逃离现场
I'm here to turn myself in.
现在我来自首
Would you come with me, sir?
你能和我一起走吗
From the moment I stepped
我从人群中走出
out and asked the man to put down his gun,
并叫那人把枪放下
it seemed like...
好像是
..A dream.
一场梦一样
As if I was out of my body.
就像是灵魂出窃了
There were reports,
这里有一些报道
somewhat fantastic reports,
一些很奇怪的报道
about what happened next.
关于接下来的事情
I know. I saw the news reports.
我看了那新闻
I'll have to say that I don't remember any of it.
我什么也记不起来
Nothing.
全忘了
You gave me a wrong address, Sir.
你给我们错误的地址 先生
You left the crime
在询问后
scene during the interview.
你离开了犯罪现场
I don't remember that. I'm sorry.
我记不起来了 对不起
What do you remember, Mr Smith?
那你记得什么 史密斯先生
I remember showing up for work the next day,
我记得第二天
being at my desk.
在我办公室凳子上工作
That's my first recollection.
这是我记得的
At the Social Security Administration?
在社会保障部
I'm not sure what I've done wrong.
我不知道我做错了什么
You haven't done anything wrong, sir.
什么也没做错
May I go?
我可以走吗
Yes.
可以
But until this matter is resolved completely,...
除非这件事彻底解决
..I'd ask that you notify
否则你出城要
us if you'll be out of town for any reason.
向我们报告
Agent Scully?
史卡利探员
This becomes a responsibility.
你要负责任
A thing I'm now called upon to put right and put down.
我要澄清事实
Certainly you expected nothing less.
你也应该想到了
I'm not ashamed of ...
我对自己的行为
...my actions.
不感到可耻
Ashamed? You're not allowed
可耻
the luxury of human weakness and penitence,...
你根本没有悔改的机会
..Not allowed to put your
不能让你的嗜好
indulgences ahead of the greater purpose.
妨碍伟大的目标
I no longer believe in
我不再相信什么
the greater purpose.
伟大的目标
Then your fate is just.
那你就要正义的审判
You may have reason.
你有理由
You have no right.
但没权利
You have no means, either.
也没有办法
You presume to dictate duty to me?
你对我发号♥施令吗
Have you any idea what the cost
你知道你行动的
of your actions is?
代价有多大吗
What their effect might be?
影响多坏吗
Who are you to give them hope?
你给了他们希望
What do you give them?
你给了他们什么
We give them happiness.
我们给他们快乐
And they give us authority.
他们给我们权力
The authority to take away
在民♥主♥的借口下
their freedom under the guise of democracy.
偷走了自♥由♥的权力
Men can never be free because they're weak,...
人是不会自♥由♥的因为他们
..Corrupt, worthless
是无能 腐♥败♥ 一钱不值
and restless.
和不安分的
The people believe in authority.
人们相信权威
They've grown tired of waiting for
他们厌恶等待
miracle and mystery.
奇迹的发生
Science is their religion.
科学是他们的信仰
No greater explanation
不可能有
exists for them.
伟大的奇迹给他们
They must never believe ...
如果计划继续下去
...any differently ...
他们就不会再相信
...if the project is to go toward.
任何不同了
At what cost to them?
那对他们有什么价值
The question's irrelevant,
无所谓
and the outcome inevitable.
结果是不可避免的
The date is set.
日期已定好
At what cost to them...
你的自私自利会导致
...for your own selfish benefit?
他们怎么样
How many must die at your
为了拯救你的计划
hand to preserve your stake in the project?
有多少人会死在你手里
I'm not impressed by your miracles
我对你的奇迹和花招
or moved by your trickery.
不感兴趣
Your justice will be meted out.
很快就要对你审判了
By whom this time?
由谁审判
And by what tool?
用什么工具
By those who possess the tool
由那些有毁灭
of your destruction.
你的工具的人
Hold his calls.
别让电♥话♥进来
I want his name.
我要他的名字
I wanna know everything about him.
我要了解他的一切
Excuse me?
什么
I want the smoking man exposed to be
我要杀了那个
the Murdering son of a bitch that he is
抽烟的杂种
what's your problem?
你怎么了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
At our summer house.
他去了我们的避暑别♥墅♥
He was there with my mother
和我妈妈在一起
He's the reason for what happened to my mother.
他让她病倒了
Where'd you get these?
你从那时里弄的
It doesn't matter where I got these
这无关紧要
All that matters is that he's called to answer.
必须要他解释清楚
I want his name!
我要那个人的名字
I don't konw his name!
我不知道他名字
You know how to get it!
你知道怎么弄到
These men don't have names!
这些人没有名字
Then you tell me how to find him.
告诉我怎么找到他
There was a time when I might
以前我可以能帮你
have been able to tell you,
找到他 但现在
but that time has passed.
我不知道怎么找到他
He knows about the man...
他认识那个
from the restaurant shooting.
消失的人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He's tryin' to kill him.
他要杀了他
He came in yesterday.
他昨天刚来
He turned himself in. What?
这里自首了 什么
He gave a statement.
他来说明情况
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
He works for the Social Security Administration.
他在社会保障部工作
We're looking for Jeremiah Smith?
我们找杰里迈亚·史密斯
Mr Smith? Hello.
史密斯先生 你好
I'm with the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的
I'd like you to come with me.
你和我一起去吗
For what? I told you everything I know.
为什么 我已经说了一切情况了
I thought they said you'd call ...
我现在
...if there was anything.
没什么好说的
I'm sure you don't wanna cause a scene at work.
你当然不想我在这抓你
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表