Thousands of eggs used to cling to these reeds.
很多卵产在这些芦苇里
Beautiful jelly clusters.
像漂亮的果冻
Now one must turn over many
现在必须翻开叶子才能
a leaf in order to find potential offspring.
再到可能孵化了的后代
What's in the sack? Adult frogs.
麻袋里有什么 成年蛙
I've been breeding them in
我饲养它们
captivity and releasing them into the wild.
现在来放生野外
This is Striker's Cove? Mmhm.
这里是前锋湾吗
The frogs. I beg your pardon.
这青蛙… 什么
The unexplained depletion of frogs originates from this cove.
青蛙在这里莫名其妙的消减
It's the food chain.
这就是食物链
What about it?
怎么回事 如果在生态环境下
If you alter one life form in an ecosystem,...
生物链中一个环节的改变
..The rest is necessarily affected,
剩下的都会受影响
either by an increase or decrease.
不是增加就是减少
So if an aquatic dinosaur's
如果这个水怪
diet cause it's primarily ate frogs,...
主要以青蛙为食
..Then if those frogs sudenly became scarce,
如果青蛙变得稀有
it'd have to turn to an alternative food source.
那食物源就要改变
Humans. Agent Mulder,...
人类 穆德探员
..You are taking my legitimate
你把我正当的研究
research and basic biological principle...
和基本的生物原理
..And stretching them both way out of proportion,
把它们延伸到这种
in an effort to give some
不成比例的生物数量
kind of validity to an entirely ludicrous theory.
来证明你这个荒谬的理论
There is no prehistoric lake monster.
没有什么史前湖怪
This creature lives here.
这个水怪生活在这里
That explains the disappearance of these frogs
是青蛙消失的原因
for which you have no explanation,Dr,
而你却找不到答案 博士
ludicrous or not.As well as the recent human attacks.
是不是荒谬 还有最近人被攻击
That's crazy! If something was living in these waters,
简直疯了 如果水里有东西
you don't think I would've seen it?
我怎么会没看见呢
I've worked here for three years!
我在这里研究了三年
I'm talking about a prehistoric
我说的是一种史前动物
animal that's gone unnoticed virtually thousands of year!
没有被发现几千年的史前动物
If it knows anything, it knows how to hide.
它很懂隐藏自己
They say the Loch Ness Monster doesn't
据说尼斯湖水怪并不在水里
even live in the water,that it lives in a surrouning cliffs.
它生活在周围的峭壁里
Maybe Big Blue has an inland habitat,
也许大蓝在陆地有栖息地
somewhere in the rocks or in this forest here.
也许就在那些岩石和树林深处
I have no time for these absurdities.
我没时间听这些谬论
If you'll excuse me, I have some amphibians to release.
我还要放了这些青蛙
Well, captain, what now?
船长 现在怎么办
Agent Scully! Agent Mulder!
史卡利探员 穆德探员
There's been another death.
又有一个死人
And this time it does appear to be
这次像是动物攻击
some kind of an animal attack. Bit a fisherman's arm off.
渔夫的胳膊没了
Where this happend?
在哪发生的
Other side of the lake, couple of hours ago.
几个小时前 在湖的另一边
My departmen has the cooperation of the State Police,...
州警♥察♥已经来协助了
..Plus the full use of all the Wildlife,
加上鱼类和动物部门的巡逻艇
Fish and Game vessels. A search is underway.
我们进行了大范围的搜查
No. We need those men here searching
不 我们要他们搜索
this cove and these woods.
这片湖湾和树林
But I got 30 boats on the water already.
我们已准备了30条船
If we're gonna kill this...
如果我们要捕杀这家伙
We gotta sweep this cove. It's here.It's striker's Cove.
我们清查这个地方 前锋湾
The boats are searching the
船已经在搜查
area of the latest attack.
最近攻击的地方
I'm not gonna move 'em.
我调不动他们
If you wanna waste your
如果你想浪费时间搜这里
time searching these woods you go right ahead.
你自己去
I got me a lake monster to catch.
我要去抓湖怪
Sheriff,...
警长
..Agent Mulder and I would appreciate it
你如果能安排
if you could spare us two
两三个人手来协助我们
or three men to assist us here.
穆德探员和我会感激不尽
All right. I'll send 'em on back.
好吧 我去安排
Thanks.
谢谢
What was that?
什么声音
Dr Faraday.
法拉第博士
What happened?
什么事
I think something grabbed my leg. Agh!
有东西咬我的腿
Did you see it? No.
你看见它了吗 没有
It came from behind me. Before I knew it,
从我后面来的 我察觉时
it was shaking me back and forth.
它已经不停地拽着我
Then it just let go.
然后就走了
Give me your belt.
把皮带给我
I didn't wanna believe you.
真不敢相信你
Oh! You nicked an artery.
你被咬到动脉
We gotta get him to a hospital. He's losing blood.
我们要送他去医院 他在流血
Where did it go? I didn't see it. Agh!
它去了哪 我没看见
I think I heard...
我听到了声音是从
It went through those reeds there.
芦苇荡里传过来的
Mulder, help is coming.
穆德 帮帮手
You take care of him, Scully.
你照顾他 史卡利
Mulder!
穆德
Alligator...
鳄鱼
Millikan County, unit three...
米立肯县急救中心
All right then. Go ahead.
走吧
How's Dr Faraday?
法拉弟博士怎么样了
He'll be fine.
他会好的
How are you? I'm fine.
你好吗 还好
Well, you slew the big white whale, Ahab.
你搞掂了一条大白鲸 阿哈伯
Yeah, but I still don't have that peg leg.
我可没有被吃掉腿
How can you be disappointed?
那你很失望吧
That alligator would've gone
如果你没杀它
through the local population.And you killed it.
这头鳄鱼会袭击当地很多人
I know.
我知道…
I guess I just wanted Big Blue to be real.
我太想大蓝真的存在了
I guess I see hope in such a possibility.
我想在这些可能性当中看到希望
Well, there's still hope.
还是有希望的
That's why these myths and stories have endured.
这就是这些故事还会持续
People wanna believe.
人们愿意相信这些
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表