..thinking they're the same guy.
杀了五个人是因为他认为是同一个人
Not even must-see TV could do that.
即使是《必看电视》也不能让你那样
OK. Then how do you explain it?
那你怎么解释
I can't. Not yet.
解释不了
Where are you going?
你去哪
I'm gonna get some sleep.
我要睡一个觉
Looks like you could use some, too.
你也去休息吧
No. I'm gonna watch the rest of these tapes.
我要继续看
Just out of curiosity.
只是好奇而已
You have fun.
那好
No, she doesn't.
她没有
Before we go any further, i'd like to introduce--
在我们开始前 我想介绍
Washer/dryer ! tell 'em about it, johnny.
这款洗衣机 介绍一下 约翰
This beautiful washer/dryer--
多漂亮的洗衣机
Scully?
史卡利
Yeah. I just got a call. There's been another murder.
什么事 接到电♥话♥ 又一起谋杀案
Yeah, I'll be right there.
好 稍等
It was less than an hour ago.
发生在一小时前
It matches our pattern. A housewife gone berserk.
这和我们的猜测相符 一个家庭主妇失控
The car's been moved. Did you go out last night?
车动过 你昨晚出去了吗
No.
没有
I went out and I got a paper this morning. Why?
我今早去买♥♥了份报纸 怎么了
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么
Let's go see the crime scene.
我们去看现场
That's all the information I have. OK. Thanks, Detective.
我就知道这么多 长官 谢谢 探长
You're welcome.
不客气
I talked to the detective in charge.
刚和负责案子的探长聊过
The shooter's name is Helene Riddock, age 42.
凶手的名字叫海伦·瑞达克 42岁
They took her to county lockup.
已经把她关起来了
What happened?
发生什么事了
She claims she looked out the window and saw her husband in the hammock...
她声称从窗口看见她丈夫和
..with a blonde.
一个金发女郎在吊床上
That blonde?
那就是金发女朗
He was only taking a nap with his dog.
是的 他只是和狗在一起
Mrs Riddock swears she looked out...
但瑞达克太太却看见
..and saw her husband in the hammock with a blonde woman.
丈夫和金发女郎在吊床上
She killed him because she thought he was cheating on her?
她以为她丈夫出轨而杀了他
This isn't her husband.
这还不是她丈夫
Her husband's a long-haul trucker.
她丈夫是货车司机
He's out of town. This is, uh... Mr John Gilnitz.
他出城十天了 这是约翰·杰尼特斯先生
It's her next-door neighbour.
是她邻居
She didn't even have the right back yard.
她连自己的院子都没分清楚
Helene Riddock lives over here.
海伦住在这里
Scully?
史卡利
Yeah, let's check it out.
我们去检查一下
One of my favourites. He is so cute...
这是我喜欢的 他很可爱
The Little Traveler is
"小旅行家" 你在百货大楼
normally 129.99...
看到的价格是129.99美元
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever.
漂亮东西可带来永远快乐
What do you think, Scully?
你在想什么 史卡利
I think television plays a large part in both of these murderers' lives.
电视在这两桩谋杀起很大作用
As it does in almost every American home,
每个家庭都看电视
but television does not equal violence.
也没见都发生了暴♥力♥
Unless you consider
不管别人怎么说
bad taste an act of violence.
除非自己对暴♥力♥有特殊的爱好
More tapes.
很多录像带
Hang on a second.
等一下
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
嗨
Mulder, what are you doing?
穆德 你在干什么
I'm coming down.
我就下来
What is it ?
那是什么
some kind of cable trapper scrambler...
好像是电视干♥扰♥器♥
Running from the pole into the house.
安在这个洞里
Maybe it's a job for Special Agent Pendrall.
也许这是科学犯罪实验室的潘佐尔探员的工作
Yeah.
是的
Want it analysed?
你想把它分♥析♥一下吗
Yeah, I'll do it.
我看一下
It makes more sense for you to interview Helene Riddock.
你去审问海伦·瑞达克
Get her version of it. Maybe she knows what this thing is.
看看她说的版本 也许她知道些东西
Is there a problem with that?
有什么问题吗
No, that's... that's fine.
好吗
Stay in touch.
再见
It looks like a video trap for blocking premium cable channels.
好像是阻止有线频道播放的
What does it block?
它要阻止什么
It doesn't seem to block anything.
好像没有阻止什么
What does it do?
那它有什么用
Glad you asked.
很高兴你问到
I bet all you guys were officers in the audiovisual club in high school, huh?
你们参加过高中的声影俱乐部吗
This is the straight feed off our bars-and-tone generator.
这是从我们彩条和音调放大器反射出来的
And here they are as attenuated through the device.
而这个装置把彩条和音调给减弱了
Looks the same.
好像一样
That's what you'd think.
这是你的想法
We couldn't discern any difference,
我们识别不出有什么不同
not until we compared them on the oscilloscope.
除非通过示波器
It still looks the same.
还是一样
Hold onto your hat, dude.
坐稳 兄弟
We have touchdown.
我们找到了
So they're different.
有这个
So? They're different.
这就是不同
You know the way television works.
你知道电视的原理
Yeah. You click it on, you have a picture.
当然 按下开关就有图像
It's a rapid series of still pictures fired against the tube.
就是一系列图像通过显像管显示出来
There's something nonstandard here.
这就是不正常的地方 垂直消隐间隙
Information is being added into the spaces between the still pictures.
上面可以加一些信息
What kind of information? We don't know.
什么信息 我们不知道
This is all we do with this equipment.
对这个设备我们就了解这些
Can't you take it apart?
能把它拆开吗
Not without destroying it.
这样会毁了它的
That's by design. An amazingly sophisticated design.
经过设计的 很复杂的设计
All we can say for sure is...
我们只能说…
This device is emitting a signal.
这东西在发射信♥号♥♥
Mulder.
是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
I was about to call you. I'm on my way back.
正想打电♥话♥给你 我正往回赶
You may have been right. At least partly.
你有一部分是对的 史卡利
I think a foreign signal is being introduced into these homes through the television set.
这些人的电视被引入了别的信息
Scully, are you there? I'm here.
你在那吗 我在
I think they may be running some kind of test.
他们在进行某些测试
Scully, did you hear what I just said?
史卡利 听到我说的吗
So you had it analysed?
那你把它分♥析♥了吗
Yeah.
分♥析♥了
I just talked to Agent Pendrall.
我和潘佐尔探员聊过
He said that you never showed up.
他说你没出现
I didn't take it over to Pendrall.
我没有交给潘佐尔
Then where were you?
那你给谁了
I'd rather talk about it when we get on a land line.
稍后见面告诉你好吗
We've dealt with these kind of people before.
我们对付过这种人
We know what they can do.
我们知道他的能力
What was that?
那是什么
What was what?
什么
There. That noise.
那噪音
Scully, is there something wrong?
史卡利 有什么不妥吗
Mulder...
穆德
Mulder, who's listening...?
穆德 谁在听…
Scully, I'm gonna be right there.
史卡利 听着 我就过去
Don't go anywhere. Scully...
你别走
Get back! Call the police!
快报♥警♥
Scully! Scully!
史卡利
Hello?
喂
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表