Venus was at its peak brilliance last night.
昨晚金星是最亮的
You probably thought you saw
你以为看见了别的东西
something up in the sky other than Venus,...
其实那是
..But I assure you, it was Venus.
金星
I know...
我知道我
..What I saw.
看见了什么
Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks
你们的科学家还在研究
create self-consciousness,...
神经系统是怎么产生自我意识的
..Let alone how the human
不管人脑
brain processes two-dimensional retinal images...
是可以把二维形象
..Into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception.
转化为三维形象的感知
Yet you somehow brazenly declare:
但你难道要大胆地宣布
"Seeing is believing"?
眼见为实吗
Mr Crikenson, your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder.
克里金森先生 你的科幻小说让我胆寒
And I wouldn't flaunt your ignorance by telling anyone...
我不能让你无知地告诉别人…
..That you saw anything last night other than the planet Venus.
你竟然看到的 不是金星
Because if you do, you're a dead man.
如果这样那你就死定了
You can't threaten me.
你威胁不了我
I just did.
试试看
This is what they wanted me not to show anyone.
这就他们不想我给你们看的东西
Now, if you'll excuse me... I have to go pack.
不好意思 我得去收拾东西了
If we need you, where can we find you? You won't find me.
有问题怎么找你 去哪找你 你找不到我的
"I sat in my stalled truck, frozen in terror,...
“我坐在卡车上 身陷恐惧之中
..Watching, as this third
看着一个外星人袭击
alien attacked the other two grey aliens."
另外两个外星人
"And then it happened. The thing that for ever changed my life."
接着发生的事永远改变了我的人生”
Roky!
罗奇
Roky!
罗奇
Be thou not afraid.
你别害怕
No harm will come unto thee. What do you want with me?
我们不会伤害你的 你们想干什么
Your efforts are needed for the survival of all earthlings.
需要你来拯救人类
Well, how can I do that? Come. I shall showeth...
我要怎么做 过来 我做给你看
"..Thee."
在我意识到前
"Before I knew it, I was aboard
我上了一个飞船
the hover vessel and was heading into inner space,...
并不是飞向外太空
..Toward the earth's molten core,
而是进入了地表 来到了燃烧的地核
for that is the domain of the third alien,...
领头的第三个外星人
..Whose name, he soon told me, was Lord Kinbote."
他告诉我他叫做 金博特勋爵
Roky showed signs of being
简单的说
what is known as a fantasy-prone personality.
罗奇看到的是自己的想像
Agent Scully, you are so kind-hearted.
史卡利探员 你太善良了
He's a nut! I just read his manifesto.
他是疯子 我看过他手稿
How did you get a copy?
你怎么有的
One was sent to my publisher's.
有人送给我出版商
I don't know what was most disturbing -
我不知道这有多荒谬
his description of the
他描绘的
inner-core reincarnated souls' sex orgy,...
地核重树灵魂的性聚会
..Or the fact that the
这些都
whole thing is written in screenplay format.
写成了电影剧本
It definitely was peculiar.
这很特别
Surely your partner didn't believe any of it?
你拍档一定不相信那些
Mulder's had his share of peculiar notions.
穆德有独特的观点
He's not inclined to dismiss anything outright.
他不想漏了一点细节
Mulder, you're nuts! I'm not saying he isn't delusional.
你是疯子 我没说他不是幻想出来的
I'm suggesting that state was
他的幻想
triggered by something he witnessed that night.
是受那晚所见而激发出来的
Part of his story verifies the boy's version.
故事的开始部分证实了男孩的说法
The only account that doesn't add up is the girl's.
却和女孩子的说法不一致
Who are you calling? I'm gonna have her rehypnotised.
你打给谁 我要让她再催眠一次
Re-hypnotised? What for?
为什么
To see if her account is what she really remembers.
弄明白她真实记忆
You are feeling very sleepy.
你感到了睡意
Very relaxed.
很放松
As your body calmly drifts...
身体开始轻轻地摇
..Deeper and deeper into a state of peaceful relaxation,...
进入一个平和放松的状态
..You will respond only to the sound of my voice.
只听到我的声音
So, the girl was put under
让她重新催眠
And, as I suspected she might under such conditions, she did.
她在这样的状态下 我估计她会的
The whole time it's beating me, I'm like this.
这个过程都是折磨我 我喜欢这一切
And then I'm... I'm flying through the air.
我飞过了天空
Now what's happening?
发生了什么
Some men are lifting me off the ground.
有人把我带离地面
Men in airforce uniforms. Air force?
穿空军服装的 空军
Where are you now, Chrissy?
你去了哪 克里茜
I'm surrounded by men.
被人包围
Some are in uniforms. Some are in suits.
有人穿制♥服♥ 有人穿西装
The one closest to me looks like a doctor.
最靠近的像是个医生 他和我说话
He's talking to me. What is he saying?
他说了什么
You're feeling very sleepy. Very relaxed.
你感到睡意 很放松…
I don't remember.
我记不起来了
What are the other men doing? Arguing.
其他人在干什么 他们在争论
Ask her if the third alien had a Russian accent.
问她第三个外星人是不是有俄♥国♥口音
This is way beyond their capabilities.
他们没有这样的能力
This is way beyond our capabilities.
我们也没有
Ask if she knows where the saucer went to.
问她小灰人的飞碟到那去了
How is she gonna know that? Have we located the others?
她怎么知道 找到其他人了吗
We're combing the area, but this weather makes it tough.
我们正在查找这个地区 但是天气太恶劣了
All right.
好吧 给她洗♥脑♥
Rinse her out, and give her the usual abduction rigamarole.
就让她以为被绑♥架♥了
What is the doctor doing now?
医生做了什么
He's telling me this is for the good of my country.
他说这是为了我们国家好
I don't like what he's doing.
我不喜欢他做的
He's stealing my memories.
他偷了我的记忆
I think you and the hypnotherapist were leading her,...
穆德 你和催眠师在诱导她
..And that there was more confabulation in the second version.
比第一次 更多虚构的东西
I think you're wrong. But I think you're right about...
你错了 但有一点你说对了
..This case not having anything to do with aliens.
这案子和外星人无关
claiming he found a real live dead alien body.
嗨 有个疯子给了我电♥话♥ 说他发现了真正的外星人尸体
I know how crazy this is gonna sound, but...
我知道不合常理
..I wanna be abducted by aliens.
我很想被外星人绑♥架♥
Why? Whatever for?
为什么
I hate this town. I hate... people.
我恨这个地方 恨这里的人
I just wanna be taken away to some place where I...
我想被带到别的地方
..I don't have to worry about finding a job.
不必担心工作问题
So you were out in the field that night? Looking for UFOs.
所以你那晚到外面去 去寻找UF0
There'd been some recent sightings there,
那地方附近有些迹象
so I was hoping to stumble across one.
我想碰到一个外星人
..Not because I had to, but because I wanted to.
因为我喜欢
I should have known to just go get my video camera then,...
我应该带摄影机来
..Instead of "Notifying the proper authorities".
而不用通知有关部门
What was wrong with doing that?
为什么
The proper authorities showed up with a couple of Men in Black.
因有关部门都穿着黑衣服
One of them was disguised as a woman, but wasn't pulling it off.
有一个伪装成妇女 但却不像
Like, her hair was red,...
头发是红色
..But it was a little too red, you know?
但红过头了
And the other one - the tall, lanky one -
另外一个 瘦高个
his face was so blank and expression/e33,
面无表情
l... I think he was a "Mandroid".
不像人类 我想他是个人形机器人
The only time he reacted was when he saw the dead body.
他唯一的反应是在看到那尸体后
Yeah, that's a bleepin'
就是那具外星死尸
dead alien body if I ever bleepin' saw one.
我刚见也是那个表情
Wrap it up.
包起来 一个人行吗
You never saw this. This didn't happen.
你什么也没看见 什么也没发生
You tell anyone, you're a dead man.
告诉别人你就死定了
He said I said what? He claimed you threatened him.
他问我说了什么 我访问他的时候 他说你威胁他
That's ridiculous! I'm... And besides,
真荒谬 相反
we allowed him to view the autopsy.
我还允许他看解剖
Whoa!
喔
Hey! Hey! You can't suppress the truth!
嗨 你不能掩盖真♥相♥
The people have a right to know! Roswell. Roswell!
人们有权知道
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表