Why did you lie to them?
为什么向他们撒谎
You're drawing suspicion to yourself, Lonnie.
罗尼 这样会让你受到怀疑的
You should have told them the truth.
你要说实话
I'm worried about you.
我担心你
Let me come over.
我过去
Why? Why not?
为什么 为什么不
Dr Lewton's here. I gotta go. I'll call you later.
鲁顿博士来了 我要挂了 迟点联♥系♥
I thought you'd already left.
我以为你早走了
I... really need to keep working right now.
我现在必须接着工作
I'd feel better if you weren't alone here.
最好别一个人呆在这
The guard knows I'm here.
保安知道我在这
Was that Dr Bilac on the phone?
给比列克电♥话♥吗
Yes.
是的
We have a responsibility, Mona. To history and posterity.
莫娜 我们应该为历史和后代负责
Dr Roosevelt did as any good conservationist would have done
罗斯福博士干了一个环保主义者该干的事
in bringing the urn back.
就是把阿马鲁带回来
Otherwise it would certainly have been destroyed.
虽然它会被毁坏
I know.
我知道
Before you get caught up in the politics...
如果牵涉到政♥治♥
We lose sight of that.
那我们就失去了它
Mona, let me give you a little free advice.
莫娜 我给你点忠告
You have a bright future here.
你有美好的未来
Be careful where you plant your flag.
注意自己该在哪里下功夫
Oh, Sugar!
宝贝
Label that. As what?
标上它 标为什么
"Partial rat body part."
老鼠残体
Excuse me. Can I have a word with you?
就是这样 我能和你谈一下吗
We're done here.
没事了
You were working here when Dr Lewton was killed.
鲁顿被杀时 你在这里工作
He stopped by my office on his way out.
他在回家时到我办公室看了一下
Did you notice anything out of the ordinary?
有什么不正常的吗
Was he behaving strange?- Did he seem nervous about anything?
他有什么异常和对什么东西紧张吗
No, not at all.
没有
Did he say anything to you about Dr Bilac?
他说了关于比列克的事情吗
No, he didn't.
没有
Do you have any idea when
你知道他们最后
the two of them last spoke to each other?
一次谈话是几时吗
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
I'm gonna give you my card.
这是我的卡片
Call me if anything comes to mind.
想到什么给我电♥话♥
Mulder!
穆德
They turn up a body? No.
发现尸体吗
They've been over the entire museum grounds.
没有 他们找遍了整个博物馆
Have you found anything out here?
你这儿发现了什么吗
If Dr Lewton was brought through here,
如果他被带到这地方
it'll be hard to determine.
那么难找到
It rained hard last night.
昨晚下了很大的雨
They determined the hood release had been pulled,
他们认定是发动机盖被拔掉
and they found a flashlight by the car.
他们在车附近发现了一个手电筒
I'd say he was checking the engine when he was attacked.
他在检查发动机时受袭击
Maybe someone didn't want the car started.
有人对车做了手脚
I don't think so, Mulder.
我不这么想 穆德
We found two mutilated rat bodies down in the engine compartment.
为什么 我们在发动机里发现两只死老鼠
They must have crawled into the engine to keep warm.
它们一定是跑到发动机里取暖
You know, Mulder, there's
穆德 让人
hardly a thing about these deaths that adds up.
头痛的是死亡人数不断地增加
What's the estimate on the time of death?
死亡时间估计是多少
Between 9.30 and midnight, when the guard discovered the blood.
九点半到午夜之间
It's about the same time as Craig Horning.
这和贺林被害死时间相同
What's the connection? I don't know.
有什么联♥系♥ 我不知道
I think Mona Wustner knows something. Why?
莫娜可能知道 为什么
She seemed to get nervous when I asked her about Bilac.
我问比列克的事时他有点紧张
Maybe she's protecting him.
她在保护他
I think it's startin' to rain again.
可能又要下雨了
I don't think so, Mulder.
我想不是 穆德
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Lonnie?
罗尼
Lonnie?
罗尼
Don't!
别动
Lonnie?
罗尼
I came to tell you...
我有事告诉你
Dr Lewton is dead.
鲁顿死了
Did you hear what I said?
听到我说吗
Say something, please. You're scaring me.
快说话呀 罗尼 你吓到我了
I told you not to come here!
我叫你别来
Why not?
为什么
What's happened to you?
你怎么了
Ever since you came back, you're acting like some stranger.
你回来后很奇怪
Like someone else. The blood has to stop.
像换了个人 应该停止流血
You know something, don't you?
你知道些事情
You wouldn't understand.
你不明白的
Then help me to understand!
帮助我明白
You... You can tell me. You know that, don't you?
你能告诉我 你知道怎么回事
What is that?
那是什么
Vine of the soul.
灵魂之酒
Yaje? You're drinking yaje?!
你喝雅吉
You're sick, Lonnie. You need help.
你真病了 罗尼 你需要帮助
Don't you see what's happening here?
你没看到这里发生了什么
Can't you see what you're doing to yourself?
你不明白自己在干什么吗
Go.
走
Let me help you. I said get out!
让我帮你 给我滚
Well, it's human. Small intestine.
那是人的肠子
There's four feet of jejunum and another foot of ileum.
四尺小肠 一尺回肠
Do we know it's Lewton? Yeah. By what he had for lunch.
是鲁顿的吗 通过他的午餐判断是他的
Corn chowder. And it looks like
玉米浓汤 他整个
he'd been snacking on sunflower seeds all afternoon.
下午都在嗑瓜子
A man of taste. I can't tell how the body was eviscerated.
男人的口味 我判断不了它是怎么被抽出来的
There are no knife marks on the epithelium.
上皮没有刀痕
I imagine that they were torn or pulled from the body cavity.
好像是从人体的腔内撕拉出来的
"Torn or pulled"? But I can't tell that either.
撕 拉 不能判断是哪一种
There was considerable postmortem predation.
因为这里有大量的是死后掠食
By what? Well, by the size of the bite marks...
为什么 上面有咬的痕迹 一种小动物
A small animal. Most probably a rat.
也许是只老鼠
More rats. Yep.
很多老鼠啊 是的
Scully.
史卡利
Slow down, Mona.
慢一点 莫娜
I was with Dr Bilac.
我去过比列克家
He frightened me. I... thought he was gonna hurt me.
他吓死我了 我以为他会伤害我
What happened, Mona?
怎么了 莫娜
He's sick. He doesn't know what he's doing.
他病了 不知道自己在做什么
Where is he now? At his house. I...
他在哪里 在家里
I left him there and I came back to the museum, but...
离开他后 我回到博物馆里了
..I feel like someone's here. Like someone's watching me.
我感觉好像有人在看着我
I want you to stay where you are.
你呆在别走
I'll send Agent Mulder over to get you right away, OK?
我叫穆德探员去接你
Ok.
他在路上了 好的
What is it, Sugar?
怎么了 糖糖
Dr Bilac?
比列克博士
What are you doing here? Looking for Mona.
你在干什么 我在找莫娜
I got a panic call from her.
她打电♥话♥给我 感觉她很紧张
Where is she? - I'll show you.
莫娜的电♥话♥ 是的 她在哪 我带你去
Mulder. Mulder, it's me. Did you find Mona?
穆德 是我 你找到莫娜了吗
No, but her car is parked outside.
没有 但她车停在外面
She's not here. Did you find Bilac?
她不在这 你找到比列克吗
No. He's not here either.
他也不在这
But I found some journals.
但我发现一些他的笔记 听听这段
Listen to this. "I've seen the Amaru."
我看见丛林中的阿马鲁
"Coming out of the jungle with
眼睛像蝎子
the eyes of a scorpion, the claws of a jaguar."
爪子像豹子
"She leaps down from the trees."
她在树林里穿行
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表