astral body has psychokinetic capabilities...
有心灵致动的能力
Far greater than the corporeal body.
比肉身还强
Mulder-- then why would he need quinton freely ?
穆德 为什么他需要昆汀·费里里
Well, maybe he needs a psychic
也许他需要一样东西
connection to a place thing or object-- a letter.
例如一封信进行心理连接
That's why quinton called himself the mailman. It's insane.
弗拉利把自己叫做收发员 真荒唐
Sometimes the only sane response to an insane world is insanity.
有时候 对待一个荒唐的世界就得不合逻辑
You know anything about backwards masking ?
你知道后向掩蔽吗
You mean messages recorded backwards in songs ?
你是说信息会倒录在歌♥曲
Yeah. Or on the general's answering machine. Check this out.
是的 或者在将军的答录机上 听听
Your time has come, killer.
你的阳寿到了 凶手
Your time has come.
你的阳寿到了
leonard trimble ?
你是莱纳德·特林布
no, it's fred astaire.
不 我是弗雷德·阿斯泰
Mr. Trimble, we'd like to
特林布先生
ask you a few questions about quinton freely.
我们想问你几个关于昆汀·费里里的几个问题
Roach ? What's he done now ? He's dead.
罗奇 他现在怎么样 他死了
Oh. Well, serves him right.
哦 他罪有应得
How's that ? How's that ?
为什么这么说 为什么
He's only the guy who turned me
他把我推上第二个战位
into second base by getting my arms and legs blown off.
害得我的腿和手就被炸断了
Other than that, he was a real good guy.
除此 他还不错
Then why'd you kill him ?
那你为什么杀他
What's wrong with this picture ?
这是怎么回事
We read your medical records, leonard.
我们看了你的医疗记录 莱纳德
We know that you've refused all efforts at rehabilitation.
我们知道你拒绝任何康复治疗
You've even refused to be fitted with prosthetic limbs.
甚至拒绝安装假肢
Big deal. Maybe I don't want any of that crap.
多大的事 也许我不想要些破玩意
Maybe because you don't need it...
也许你不需要它
Because you can leave your body any time you want.
是因为你随时可以离开你的身体
Kill anybody you wanna kill.
想杀谁就杀谁
If I could leave my body now,
如果我能离开身体
I could think of something else I'd rather be doing.
我会更想做其他事情
Like kill general callahan's boy ?
比如说杀将军的儿子
Lieutenant colonel stans' family ? Sergeant aiklen ?
施坦斯中校的家人 艾肯军士
You're a real trip. Oh, I'm "A trip" ?
你真能吹 噢 我真能吹
Because I figured you out ? You're a soldier.
因为我明白了 你是战士
You knew what you were gettin' into when you enlisted.
你知道你当兵的义务
You want to blame everybody else. Why blame your c.O.S ?
你什么人都抱怨 你为什么抱怨你的指挥官
I blame them for what happened to all of us.
是他们害得我们这样的
You don't know what it was like.
你无法想象战争是什么样的
you-- you sat at home and watched the war...
你在电视里看到的战争
On cable tv like it was a damn video game.
就像他妈的电子游戏
You had no idea about the guys that died,
你根本不了解死去的人
About the blood in the sand, what it feels like when a hit comes.
沙子里全是血 被炸♥弹♥击中时是什么感觉
The thing is, you just don't care, do you ?
这些事情你关心吗
You got your crude oil.
你换了个加油站
Just change that station, right ?
就得到了石油
Killer got his prime time.
凶手得到了荣耀的时刻
L.C. Got his fancy little medals.
中校得到了高级勋章
Now take a good look at me. What did I get ?
看看我 我得到了什么
Nobody knows how I feel.
没人知道我的感觉
They took my life away.
他们拿走了我生命
Yeah, so you took theirs.
所以 你拿走了他们的
If I only could.
如果我能的话
Now, if you're through questioning me,
如果你没有问题了
I'd like to get a little shut-eye.
我要去睡觉了
No sleepwalking.
别梦游
That's good. I haven't heard that one yet.
很好 我没听说过
Hardy-har-har.
哈 哈 哈
What do you wanna do ?
你要干什么
Call general callahan and warn him to stay out of his house.
给卡拉翰将军打电♥话♥ 叫他别呆在屋里
Frances ?
弗朗西斯
Honey, leave that.
亲爱的 别管它
No, I know how it upsets you when his...
不 我知道他的玩具洒落一地
toys are spread all over the place.
你会不开心
We can handle this, frances.
我们一起面对吧 弗朗西斯
I don't wanna handle this.
我不想面对
I want my son back.
我要回我的儿子
Frances !
弗朗西斯
Oh... my god.
我的天
No one's answering. The machine's not picking up.
没人接电♥话♥ 电♥话♥没有应答
general ? lieutenant colonel.
将军 中校
what are you doing ? you were right, victor.
你在这里做什么 你是对的 维克多
he won't let you die. sir ?
他不让你死 长官
He kills our wives and children,
他杀了我们的妻子和孩子
But he won't let us die.
但他不让我们死
I know who he is, general.
我知道是谁 将军
I know who he is.
我知道是谁
General callahan, sir. I've been waitin' for you.
卡拉翰将军 我正在等你呢
Who are you ?
你是谁
One of your boys, general.
你的属下 将军
You killed my wife.
你杀了我老婆
That's right, sir, I did. And the boy too.
是我做的 长官 还有你的儿子
Come on, killer.
来吧 凶手
Come on, killer callahan. Get some ! Get some !
来吧 杀了我吧 永不退缩
Come on, killer ! Do it ! Fire at will !
快点 凶手 动手吧 自♥由♥开火
Come on, killer. Do it !
快点 凶手 动手吧
what was that ?
怎么回事
Come on, killer. You can do better than that ! Come on !
来吧 凶手 你会干得很出色 来吧
You're gonna suffer like the rest of us.
你会象我们一样痛苦
Oh, you think I'm gonna let it end this way ?
你以为我会这样结束吗
Do you ? Is that what you think ?
你是这么想吗
General.
将军
He wanted me to kill him. I stood down.
他想我杀了他 但我没有
I'm done here.
我走了
Scully ?
史卡利
He's having some kind of a seizure.
他在发羊癫疯
No, I don't think so.
我想不是
Nurse !
护士
General callahan !
卡拉翰将军
killer ?
来吧
Come on, killer.
凶手
your time has come.
你的阳寿到了
General callahan !
卡拉翰将军
General callahan !
卡拉翰将军
he's nonresponsive.
他没有反应
Come on.
快点
Put him on the monitors and prep the crash cart.
用监测器 准备急救
He's going into cardiac arrest. Okay.
他心跳停止了 好
And make sure the--
确保
Lieutenant colonel !
中校
Get the keys. We have to open the door.
去找钥匙 我们得开门
Open the door ! Lieutenant colonel, open the door !
开门 中校 开门
General callahan, are you hurt ?
卡拉翰将军 你受伤了吗
I'm okay.
我很好
"No physical evidence was found linking leonard trimble...
没有实物证据证明莱纳德·特林布
"To the deaths of general callahan's wife and son.
和卡拉翰将军的妻子 儿子的死有关
"Officially, the investigation
严格来说 调查还没结束
remains open. The murders unsolved.
还不能结案
"Leonard trimble's family
莱纳德·特林布的家人要求
requested his burial at arlington national cemetery.
把他埋在阿灵顿国家公墓
"The army denied this request.
军队拒绝了这项请求
"Trimble was cremated, his ashes interred...
特林布被火化后被葬在
"At a civilian cemetery in tannersville, pennsylvania.
宾夕法尼亚州塔纳斯威尔的平民公墓
"Leonard trimble's mission was not to kill his enemies,
莱纳德的任务不只是杀了他的敌人
"But to shatter their lives, to keep them alive,
而是摧毁他们的人生
to suffer the pain he felt,
让他们活受罪
"To see the view from his wheelchair.
只能活在轮椅上
"Amputees sometimes feel the pain of phantom limbs,
截肢者有时会有幻肢的痛苦
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表