"I foresee a romantic affair
我预见了超级影星麦当娜
between superstar Madonna and superwitness Kato Kaelin."
和超级证人卡特·卡林之间的绯闻
That's a gimme. That's not really going out on a limb, is it?
这太小儿科了 不值得大书特书
"I foresee author JD Salinger finally publishing a new novel...
我预见沙林格最终会出版他的新小说
..And hitting the talk-show circuit to promote it."
上脱口秀节目宣传它
That's just playing the odds.
那只是小菜一碟
"I foresee the revelation that not Elvis,
我预见到不但是猫王
but rather Buddy Holly, is still alive,...
还有巴迪·霍利还活着
..Having faked his own death so many years ago."
他许多年前伪造了他的死亡
"Holly will not only re-emerge,
巴迪不但会重新现身
but also regroup with the Crickets,...
而且会重组蟋蟀乐队
..And they will headline in next year's Lollapala..."
他们会上头条
"Lollapaz... pazoola."
拉拉巴佐拉
What the hell is "Lollapallazo"?
拉拉巴佐拉是什么
Who's Buddy Holly?
谁是巴迪·霍利
Just give me my lotto ticket and a pint of malt Scotch whisky.
给我一张彩票和一瓶麦芽苏格兰威士忌
Anything else? Yeah.
还有别的吗 还有
One of these.
这份报纸
Sorry. Don't apologise.
对不起 不用道歉
You're a better dancer than my last date.
你比我最后一个舞伴还好
So what has brought you to Madame Zelma?
你来见泽马女士所为何事
Well, can you really know
你真的能
everything about me just by looking at my hands?
什么事只要看下我的手就知道了
The palms tell me all.
手掌告诉我的一切
I would just like for you to be able to tell me...
我想你告诉我
..Why am I going to be
为什么我要做我将要做的事
doing the things that I'm going to be doing?
泽马女士是个看手相的
Madame Zelma, she is a palm reader, not a psychologist.
不是精神病专家
I know, I know. It's just...
我知道
I think I've somehow caught a glimpse of my own future... myself.
我想我看到了我的一些未来
And I see me doing things that...
我自己
..That just seem so out of character for me.
我看见我做一些事…
These are things that not only do I not wanna be doing,...
好像和性格一点都没关系
..But I can't even imagine myself capable of doing.
这些事好像我并不想去做
And, yet, there I am. I'm doing 'em.
我也没想到我能够做
Mister...
但我却正在做
Please, you're hurting me. I know. I know.
先生 你伤害我了 我知道
And I'm sorry. But you're a fortune-teller.
对不起 但你能观测未来
No. Please... You should've seen this coming.
你应该已经看见了 求你…
They say the eyes capture the last image a murder victim sees.
他们说爱害者的眼睛 一直注视着被杀的经过
So what do they say about the entrails? Yuck.
他们说内脏是什么回事吗 有的
Is it true you asked for help on this case?
这件案你需要别人来帮忙吗
This guy's an expert at this sort of thing.
这家伙是这方面的专家
I heard he was a bit unorthodox.
我听说他有点不正规
He comes highly recommended.
别人对他很高评价
Yeah, I saw him on TV.
我在电视上见过他
So he's a publicity hound. He gets results.
我知道他喜欢出风头 只要能破案就不所谓了
I worked on a case he did. Very spooky.
我曾在他办过的一个案子上干事 十分诡异
As long as he gives us leads, I don't care how big a kook...
只要他给我们线索 我才不管他装神弄鬼
Who the hell are you? I'm Agent Mulder.
你是谁 我是穆德探员
This is Agent Scully.
这是史卡利
I forgot you were coming. I'm Cline. This is Havez.
忘记你们来了我是克莱恩 这是哈瓦兹
We're thinkin' this guy might be a Satanist,
我想这家伙是个撒旦
what with the eyeballs.
什么挖眼睛的
Satanists take the eyeballs and leave the body,
即使是现代神话 撒旦会带走眼睛留下尸体
and not in anything but modern myths.
而不是带走尸体
He's gouging eyes for no reason?
他毫无理由地把眼睛挖出来
Nobody does anything without a reason.
没有人无理由地做事
We've composed a profile with
我们已经画了凶手的侧写
explanations of his attacks
我们提供对他攻击天性的解释
and also his choice of victims.
以及他选择哪些受害人
Does it explain the entrails?
那内脏有什么解释
Anthropomancy.
从占卜术的角度解释
It was once believed that you
据说能通过受害者的内脏
could divine your future by studying human entrails.
观测自己的将来
So this guy is hackin' up people in order to see his future?
这个人这么做是为了看到他的将来
There's a possible connection
这些受害者之间一定有联♥系♥的
with all his victims being prognosticators.
就这来说
Till this one. She was a doll collector.
她是个玩具收藏家
And an amateur tasseographer.
还是个业余占卜师
She read tea leaves. You can gain
她是看茶叶算命的
insight into your future by examining the pattern...
做法是对你喝过的茶杯底下叶子形状的诠释
..On the bottom of the cup.
让你知道自己的未来
You believe in this?
你相信吗
I'm not convinced.
我不很信
But I'm pretty sure the victim was. Why?
那受害者相信的 为什么
Her leaves were telling her she was about to be murdered.
叶子告诉她 她将被谋杀
Mr Yappi, I appreciate you coming here. Quiet.
雅皮先生 谢谢你能来 安静
Yes, I'm seeing visions. Visions of the killer.
我看见一种形象 杀手的形象
He does not feel like he's in control of his life.
他觉得自己控制不了自己的生命
Very important. That's why he kills. Yes.
这就是她杀的原因
Can you see what he looks like? He looks like...
你能看出他长什么样吗 他像是…
..A white man with facial hair... or not.
一个白人面上长胡子…或者没有
But he has, yes,...
但他
..A tattoo somewhere on his body.
对了 身上有纹身
Maybe the tattoo has the facial hair, I think.
也许纹身上长着毛发
I see him here, forcing himself, yes, on the girl.
我想 我看见他就在逼迫那个女孩
But he cannot perform,...
但他不能勃起
..So he's taking out his rage.
所以他非常愤怒
It's gone. I lost the vision.
消失了 幻象消失了
Someone is blocking me.
有人在阻挡我
I am picking up negative energy.
检测到负能量
Please, leave this room. I'm part of this investigation.
请出去 我是来调查案子的
You give off negative energy.
你发出负能量
I assure you, I believe in psychic ability.
我向你保证 我也是相信精神能力的
So you say with your mouth, but your thoughts tell me the truth.
你口是心非
Agent Mulder, please.
穆德 请吧
I can't take you anywhere.
不是任何地方我都能带上你
Now, excuse me. I have an interview to give.
对不起 我还得参加一个会面
Sceptics like you make me sick.
像你这样的怀疑论者让我恶心
Mr Yappi, read this thought.
雅皮先生 我现在想什么
So's your old man!
你大爷
It's too bad about your negative energy.
因为你的负能量
You missed quite a performance.
你错过了一场精彩的演出
Look what he did to my pen.
看他把我笔弄成这样
Let me impress you with my psychic ability.
让我用我的精神力来打动你
Mr Yappi proclaimed the victim's body was near water.
雅皮先生说会在水边找到死者的尸体
He saw a church or school in the vicinity.
他在幻象中见到了附近的一所学校或教堂
He got a flash of the letter S and the number 7.
他见到了S字母或数字7
What's your point?
你有什么意见
His leads are so vague as to be useless,...
他说得那么模糊 实际上并没有用
..Yet easily seen as correct after the fact.
而且很容易通过事实而更正
He said the killer doesn't feel in control of his life.
他说杀手觉得不能控制自己的生命
That's true of everyone at times. He said other things.
对每个人都说得通 他还说了很多的事
Some are bound to be right,
是的 有些东西有可能是对的
but most will turn out wrong. Which is which?
但大部份是错误的 到底哪些是正确的
Look, all I know is that Yappi has
我只知道雅皮提供了的线索
provided more solid leads on this case than you have.
在这个案子上提供了比你更可靠的线索
Now, if you don't mind, I have
如果你不介意 我要去见一个尸体…
to get an APB out on a white male, 17 to 34,...
男性 白人 17岁到34岁
..With or without a beard, maybe a tattoo, who's impotent.
有或没有胡子 也许有纹身 有性功能障碍的
Let's go.
我们走
Might as well go home, Mulder. This case is as good as solved.
回家吧 这案子已经破了
So General Mutual has a
通用相互公♥司♥有一份非常详细的
very comprehensive $200,000 life policy...
20万的人寿保险计划
..At a net annual cost of $2400.
每年只需花2400元
You see, the thing is,...
你知道
..We were really hoping to buy a boat.
我们真的很想买♥♥艘船
Mr Gordon, as a young husband,...
佐敦先生 作为一个年轻丈夫
..You'll find that your new
我想你该多考虑一些对家庭的责任
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表