OK. Blaine just gave me the list from the university.
布莱恩给我了大学的名单
How's it going?
进展如何
Good. We've expanded the search to
非常好 我们正要扩大搜索范围
include the faculty rosters from the local community colleges.
包括当地社区学院的教职员名单
Oh.
哦
Excuse me. Sure.
对不起 没关系
I'll let you know what we turn up.
有结果我会通知你
Find anything? We're almost done with the list.
有线索吗 名单我们快完成了
That skin under the fingernails?
你发现的那些受害者指尖里的皮屑
The lab checked the DNA
我已经做一个DNA的测试
results against the "Known offenders" Database.
对比一下已知罪犯的数据库
And?
结果呢
They didn't find a match. They did find something else.
找不到相符的 但找到了别的东西
Check the next page where it's circled.
看下一页 被圈起来的
"The skin sample contains no oils or essential fatty acid."
皮肤样本中不包含油脂或脂肪酸
Any number of factors could cause that result.
有许多种因素可能造成这种结果
Where are you going with this?
现在该怎么办
OK, it's not yet the finely detailed
好 我还没有天马行空的探讨
insanity you expect from me. It's just a theory.
只是个推测
But what if this isn't a psychotic impulse,
但是如果他这样做 不是源自心理动机
but rather some physical hunger?
而是基于某种生理需求呢
Maybe he needs to replenish this chemical deficiency to survive.
也许他需要得到肌体里缺少的化学物质
From a dry skin sample,
从这个干了的皮肤标本
you're concluding that he's a fat-sucking vampire?
你能得出什么 他是个吸脂鬼
How else can you explain Mackalvey's missing adipose?
不然怎么解释劳伦·马克维丢失的脂肪
I bet the Aberdeen victims would show the same thing.
我打赌那些阿博登受害者也是这种情形
This killer secretes a
这个杀手分泌出一种物质
substance which renders the victim's fat...
溶解受害者的脂肪
Which he ingests before the rest of the body dissolves entirely.
在身体的其余部分完全溶解之前让他吸收脂肪
There are examples in nature, aren't there?
在自然界里有这样的生物存在吗
Yeah, scorpions pre-digest their food outside of their body
有 蝎子通过分泌毒液在体外对猎物进行分解
by regurgitating onto their prey.
提前消化他们的食物
But I don't know too many scorpions who surf the Internet.
但我真没想过蝎子也经常上网
If I'm right, we're not just looking for a serial murderer,...
如果我是对的 我们面对的不仅是连环杀手
We're looking for some kind of genetically-different human being,
我们在寻找某种基因突变的人
a creature who may be responsible for who knows how many missing persons...
一种应该为全国失踪人口
throughout the United States.
负责的异类
I've combed every faculty list
我们整理了克利夫兰所有的教职员名单
and academic journal in Cleveland. Came up with 38 names.
和学术杂♥志♥ 一共找到38个人
I figured we'd divvy up the list,
我认为我们应该沿着这份名单继续调查下去
and I'd get the captain to put more people on it.
我会让队长多派些人手
I'd like to brief them, if that's OK with you.
如果你同意我想和他们简单谈谈
Sure.
好的
You have mail.
你有邮件
Mr Brenman? I'm Special Agent Scully from the FBI.
布鲁曼先生 我是F.B.I.的史卡利探员
Would you mind if I ask you some questions?
我能问你一些问题吗
Thanks. I'm sorry to bother you.
谢谢 很抱歉打扰你
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想问你一些问题
Sure.
可以
These are all university addresses.
这些是大学地址
Chances are he spent most of the morning on campus.
他早晨大部分时间应该都在学校
Scully?
史卡利
I'm not much of a salesman. I knocked on more doors than...
我没有找到什么好的线索
Cross hasn't checked in yet.
我敲了很多门 克罗斯没有回来
We've tried his cellphone, but there's no answer.
我们打过他的手♥机♥ 但没人接
I'm treating you. No, I insist.
我请客 不 我来
After the way I stood you up, I'm the one who should insist.
是我放你鸽子了 所以应该我来请客
Please.
拜托
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...
对不起 我不该
It's eczema. I've had it since I was a kid.
这是一种湿疹 我小时候就有了
You know, I still feel so stupid about the other night.
我为那天晚上的愚蠢行为感到抱歉
Ellen, you don't have to make any excuses.
爱伦 你不必自责
Whatever reasons you had, I'm sure they were good ones.
无论你有什么理由 我都不会介意
You were right, though. About me being afraid?
你说得对 我其实是有点害怕
It's a pretty hard habit to break.
这是很难改掉的习惯
You're not still afraid, are you?
你不害怕了 对吗
No, I'm not. Good.
是的 好
Unfortunately, I have to get going.
我要走了
The last crosstown bus leaves in 15 minutes.
末班车15分钟后就要开出了
You're taking the bus home?
你搭公车回家
My car's in the shop. I'll call you.
我的车还在修 我会联♥系♥你的
Don't be silly. I'll drive you.
别傻了 我送你
Ellen, you don't have to do that.
爱伦 不必了
I'm driving you home.
我开车送你回家
Mr Incanto?
因肯特先生
So how long have you lived here?
你住在这多久了
Not very long.
不太久
I only live a few blocks away, near St Mark's.
我本来住在离这几个街区远 圣马克的附近
Until some developer decided to turn it into condos.
直到一些开♥发♥商决定把它改建成公♥寓♥
You can still see the steeple.
你仍然可以看到尖塔
Ellen, you don't have to be nervous.
艾伦 不必紧张
I'm not very good at this.
我还不是很习惯这样
It's been a long time since I've been in this type of situation.
我已经很久没这样过了
It's OK.
没事的
Why don't you come up with me?
为什么不和我一起上去
I'll read you that poem I told you about. "I casoni"
我会读些诗给你听
I don't know. It's kinda late.
我想太晚了
Well, I don't wanna say good night just yet. Do you?
我还舍不得和你说晚安 你呢
You know what? You're right. It's late.
我想你是对的
I have a lot of work I have to do. Excuse me.
天太晚了 我还有很多工作 对不起
Mr Incanto?
因肯特先
Mr Incanto?
生
What is it, Jesse? Do you know where my mom is?
什么事 杰茜 你知道我妈妈去哪了吗
Your mother? No.
你妈妈 不知道
She takes a class down at St Frank's tonight. A poetry class.
她今天晚上参加弗朗克先生的作诗班
And... she was supposed to be home over an hour ago.
一小时前就应该回家了
I'm sure she'll be home soon.
她一定很快就会回来了
She didn't stop by to say hi or anything?
她没过来和你打招呼吗
No. Not tonight.
今晚没有
Ok.
谢谢
Thanks. She'll probably be home soon.
她也许很快就会回家了
I'm going to New York for a few days on business.
我要去纽约办几天事
Don't worry about your mother.
别担心你妈妈
I'm sure she'll be fine.
我想她会没事的
Yes, ma'am, a police detective. His name's Cross.
克利夫兰警局 他叫克洛斯
That's right, he would have been by sometime this afternoon.
对 他今天下午来过这里
Sometime this morning. Do you remember what time specifically?
应该是早上 你知道准确时间吗
Could you describe him
可以描述一下他的特征吗
to me for verification? Excuse me a minute.
请原谅我失陪一下
Did you find him? We just got a 911.
找到他了吗 我们刚刚接到911
A possible homicide from a young
一个年轻女孩报告了一起可能的谋杀案
girl at one of the addresses on Cross's list.
地点是在克洛斯名单上的一个地址
Police!
警♥察♥
We got two in here!
两个到这儿来
Mulder?
穆德
The landlady's body. We found her in the bathroom.
我们在浴室找到房♥东太太的尸体
What about Cross?
克洛斯呢
I know this is hard to talk about right now.
我知道现在不应该讨论这个
But I need you to tell me exactly what happened.
但请你告诉我到底发生了什么
I smelled her perfume.
我闻到了她的香水味
Your mother's perfume?
你妈妈的香水
That's when I knew he was lying.
那时我就知道他在撒谎
She was wearing her perfume when she left for her class.
她去上课前擦了香水.
And you smelled it in his apartment?
你在他的房♥间里闻到的
I... I was scared that he'd hurt me.
我很怕他会伤害我
I could tell he wanted to.
我知道他会
And when he grabbed me... He grabbed you?
他想抓住我 抓住你
After I bumped into the suitcase. He grabbed me pretty hard.
在我撞到箱子时候 他用力地抓住我
What suitcase? It was next to the door.
什么箱子 他放在门边上的那个
He said he was going away on business or something.
他说要出去办事
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表