Let's get this show on the road.
把这个拿下来看看
Federal agents! Get down!
联邦探员 趴下 趴下
Turn this thing off.
关掉那玩意
You're Pusher, I presume.
我猜你是"推销员"吧
You must be Frank Burst.
你一定是弗兰克·巴斯特
You know, I gotta tell ya. You got the greatest name.
我告诉你 你有个响亮的名字
Agent Collins, read him his rights.
科林斯探员 宣读他的权利 把他带走
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
你听说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Think you can hold me? I want him in leg irons!
听清楚了吗 我想他要戴上手铐与脚链
I want him in a car with a cage!
把他押上牢车
I'll ride shotgun.
我坐副驾驶的位置
It'd really help me out if you gave us your name.
如果你告诉我你的名字将对我有帮助
Pusher's good enough.
推销者还不行吗
You know, Deputy, your uniform
副警长 我只是想说…
is really the most soothing shade of blue.
你的制♥服♥颜色很好
I'm not kidding you. I notice those things. It's a sky blue.
我不是骗你 你的制♥服♥是天蓝色的
Very calming. Very... tranquil.
看起来很平静
I think the word for that particular shade is cerulean, actually.
我想用"天蓝色"比较确切
Cerulean blue. OK, OK, we get it. It's a nice shade of blue.
天蓝色 好了 这蓝色很漂亮
Cerulean blue.
天蓝色
Cerulean makes me think of a breeze.
天蓝色使我想起微风
A gentle breeze. Hey, Mr Blackwell. Put a sock in it.
柔和的微风 嗨 布莱克威尔先生 安静
Cerulean is a gentle breeze.
天蓝色是柔和的微风
Cerulean. A gentle breeze.
天蓝色 柔和的微风
Stop!
停车
When the truck hit us I was knocked unconscious.
撞车后我失去了知觉
Deputy Scott Kerber was mortally injured.
斯科特·科贝尔副警长伤重不治
Before he succumbed, he managed
他死之前奋力跳出了汽车
to pull himself out of the car, dig out his keys...
他从口袋拿出钥匙
And his last breath was spent unlocking my prisoner,...
直到最后都在为犯人开锁
..Who, despite his own injuries, managed to escape on foot.
犯人尽管受伤了 但还是逃走了
Calls himself "Pusher".
他自称叫推销者
What's his story? He coldcalled me about a month ago.
他犯了什么事 大约一个月前打电♥话♥给我
Confessed to a series of
他承认了这两年
contract killings going back over two years.
犯下一系列的受雇杀人案
He wanted to turn himself in?
他想坐牢
No. It was a game. He was bragging.
不 他吹嘘说那只是一个游戏
The thing about these murders is, nobody considers them murders.
这些案子没有人认为是谋杀案
They went down in the books as suicides.
最后落案是自杀
So you think he was just a crank? No.
你认为他是神经质吗 不
He knows too much about each case.
他每件案子都很了解
Too many details that were only in the police reports.
知道很多细节只有警方掌握
What link did this dead deputy have with him?
副警长的死跟他有关吗
None, as far as I can tell. Kerber was a good cop.
我只能说没有 可贝尔是个好警♥察♥
Then why did he free him?
那他为什么要放他
Pusher kept rambling about cerulean blue,...
推销者一直在谈关于天蓝色…
..Kept saying how it reminded him of a breeze or somethin'.
说他怎么联想到微风的东西
"Cerulean blue is like a gentle breeze."
"天蓝色就像是柔和的微风"
Over and over.
一遍一遍
And then Kerber pulled into the truck and... blammo.
然后可贝尔就撞车了
So you think Pusher somehow talked
你是说推销者说那些是为了让他撞车
him into doing this, willed him into doing that?
他要他撞车
Willed him? How?
怎样引开他的注意力
No kiddin'. How?
不错 怎么样引开
Your guess is as good as mine on this one.
你的猜想和我一样
See, Pusher likes to leave clues.
看来"推销者"喜欢留下线索
Ronin. Ronin. It's a samurai without a master.
罗林 罗林 他是没有主人的武士
You never saw Yojimbo? Still, what does it mean?
你没看过《用心棒》 还没有 什么意思
It means I bet I know what
我打赌十有八♥九♥
he's got stacked on the back of his toilet.
这家伙的厕所全堆满了
Agents? Here's volume ten. oh, thanks.
探员 第十卷在这 谢谢
I'm sorry. I couldn't help noticing.
对不起 你出了什么事
I was in Georgetown this weekend.
我周末在乔治敦
A guy knocked me down, stole my purse.
一个家伙把我打倒 偷走了我的钱包
They get him? Do they ever?
抓到他了吗 抓到了吗
No offence.
无意冒犯
'Scuse me.
我要走了
I'm still not sure what we're looking for.
穆德 我还不知道我们在找什么
Samurais without masters have to advertise.
没有主人的武士一定会去登广♥告♥
Yes, but advertise for what? I mean...
是的 但为什么登广♥告♥呢
How did this Pusher convince
我意思是…推销者怎么…
an otherwise honest deputy sheriff to free him?
让一个尽职的副警长释放他的
I'm sure you have a theory.
我知道你有你的理论
Suggestion is a powerful force.
暗示的力量是无穷的
The science of hypnosis
暗示在许多广♥告♥中
is predicated on it, as are TV commercials.
起到催眠的作用
They're made to plant thoughts in your head.
他们把潜意识植入你的脑子里
Inducing someone to buy a hair colour
引诱人们去做不同颜色的头发
isn't like inducing them to drive in front of a truck.
和引诱人们撞车有点不同
But the mechanism is the same.
但暗示的原理是一样的
It's just a lot more powerful in this case.
只是这件案子破坏力更大
This guy calls himself Pusher.
这家伙自称推销者
Couldn't that mean he pushes his will onto other people?
我们能不能理解为他把他的意愿推销给别人
Even if he could, why would he
就算他能推销他的意愿
cause an accident when he himself was in the car?
为什么他自己在车上还制♥造♥车祸呢
Maybe he really didn't wanna go to jail.
可能他真的不想进监狱
Look at this.
看这个
"I solve problems. OSU."
"我解决问题 0SU"
OSU. Ohio State University?
俄亥俄州立大学
No, it's a Virginia code.
不对 是弗吉尼亚北部地区的区号♥
I've seen this ad in all
1994年4月开始的
these magazines dating back to April 1994.
杂♥志♥上都有
The time span of the murders.
是谋杀的时间跨度
Osu. It's a Japanese word. It means "To push".
0SU是一个日本词 它意思是"推销"
I say we run down those telephone numbers.
我们查一下这些电♥话♥号♥码
Hey.
嗨
I think you drooled on me. Sorry.
你流口水在我身上了 对不起
What time is it? It's, uh... twenty to three.
现在是什么时候 现在…两点四十
No luck, I take it? No, nothing at any of the pay phones.
没有发现 两个公用电♥话♥亭没有东西
Burst is beginning to think it's a wild-goose chase.
我和巴斯特检查过了 他认为是白忙一场
Hello?
喂
Are you two just gonna sit there all night?
你们打算坐一晚吗
Don't bother hunting around for me. I'm far away.
别想抓到我 我已经逃得很远了
They're on the trace.
他们在定位
I was watching you up until an hour ago.
一个小时前我一直在观察你们
You and your pretty partner seem awfully close.
你和你的漂亮拍档好像非常亲密
Do you work well together ? Who is this ?
你们在一起工作得很好吗 你是谁
What's your name? Sorry, Gman. It's not that easy.
你叫什么 对不起密探想知道没这么容易
You have to follow my little breadcrumb trail.
你必须根据我留下的面包屑找到我
Prove your worth.
来证明你自己
So far,you're doing all right.
现在为止 你得做好
Why do I have to prove my worth to you?
我为什么要对你证明我的价值
Do you think this is a game?
你以为这是游戏吗
What, do you want to be found?
你想被发现吗
All right, where's my next breadcrumb? Right in front of you.
好 下一个面包屑在哪里 在你的前面
Not a complete trace.
定位不成功
They think he was using a digital scrambler.
他们认为他用了扰码器
"Let your fingers do the walking." Phone book.
动动手指吧 密探 电♥话♥本
What if Pusher was the last person
推销者是最后一个用这电♥话♥的人吗
to use this phone? Can you redial on these phones?
你能查出他拔的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Hang on a second.
等一下
Murphy. Yeah, it's me again.
对 又是我
We want the last number dialed
我们想要从这里
out from this location. Just ring it on through.
打出的最后一个电♥话♥ 拨通它
ok. ok.
好的 好
hi. you've reached teetotalers golf driving range and pro shop.
欢迎拨♥打♥禁酒者高尔夫练习场和专卖♥♥店的电♥话♥
Our hours of operation are 7 a.M.
我们的营业时间是星期一
To midnight Monday through Saturday...
至星期六是早上7:00到午夜
..And 7 a.M. To 10 p.M. On Sunday.
星期天的早上7:00至晚上10:00
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表