Penny! Penny, come here.
佩妮 佩妮 过来
I'm afraid I'm not who you think I am.
我恐怕不是你所说的那个人吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
She's one.
她是其中一个
One what? One of us.
一个什么 我们当中的一员
There must be some kind of mistake. I work for the FBI.
一定是误会了 我是联邦探员
I'm here conducting a murder investigation.
我来这儿是为了调查一件凶杀案
A murder?
凶杀案
Cathy, I'm here at Betsy's.
凯西 我现在在贝斯这儿
Call the group and get everyone over here right away.
你能把人都叫过来吗
A man named Steven Zinnzser
一个叫史蒂芬的男人在
was murdered about two miles from here.
两英里外被谋杀
Penny, do you hear that?
佩妮 你听到了吗
Steve Zinnzser was murdered?
史蒂芬被杀了
Did you know him? He was a member of our chapter.
你认识他吗 他是我们支部的一员
But you understand I'm not a member. I'm an FBI agent.
但你知道我不是其中一员 我是联邦探员
That's what you said.
你说过
But at the door you said I was one of you.
但是刚才在门口 你说我是你们中的一员
Did you have an unexplained event in your life last year?
你去年有没有发生一件解释不了的事情
Were you missing for some time that can't be accounted for?
你是不是记忆里有一段空白
Why did you ask me that?
为什么问我那个
I think you'd better sit down, Miss Scully.
你最好坐下 史卡利小姐
I think there's some people you're gonna wanna meet.
这里有些你要见的人
Talapus?
特拉布斯
It's a salvage ship registered in San Diego.
那是一艘在圣地亚哥登记的打捞船
You went out to meet the
据港口老板说
boat when customs wouldn't allow it into port.
海关不允许它驶港口时 你去查看了一下
Oh, yeah. That's right.
是滴
But it wasn't customs preventing her landing. It was the DEA.
但并不是海关阻止它登陆 是缉毒局
The DEA? Why? What was the problem?
缉毒局 为什么 怎么会这样
They were searching for contraband,...
如果我没记错的话
If I remember correctly. The boat came through Panama.
他们正在查走私 从巴拿山运河来的船只
There was concern that her crew had picked up a shipment.
都被担心有船员携带走私物品
Did they find anything?
他们找到了什么吗
They were never aboard.
我们没上船
I think there was a question of
我想没收船只有点问题
confiscating the boat if the crew were to be arrested.
如果船员没有被捕的话
Were they? Apparently not.
他们被逮捕了 很明显没有
They were called off and
通知我们离开
the boat put out to sea the following morning.
第二天船就不在海上了
Well, that doesn't make any sense. Excuse me?
这不正常 什么
The Talapus came nonstop from Panama.
特拉布斯从巴拿马运河马不停蹄过来
She would have had to stop to refuel.
她一定要停下来加油
I don't have all the details in my head.
我并不知道所有的细节
Would you see if there's any paperwork on this?
帮我个忙 看看有没有文字记录这件事
See if there's a heading or a destination for the Talapus?
特拉布斯去哪或者目的地
That might take some time.
那得花点时间
Oh, that's all right. I'm happy to wait.
没关系 我很乐意等
But I've never met any of you.
但我从来没见过你们
I've never seen any of you before in my life.
以前从没见过你们
You may not remember. You've only had one experience.
你不记得了 你只经历过一次
Most of us here have been taken many times.
而我们中大多被绑♥架♥了很多次
Taken? Taken where?
什么绑♥架♥ 带去哪里
The bright, white place.
明亮的白色的地方
You remember it, don't you?
你记得它 对吗
I don't know.
我不知道
There are men there performing tests.
那儿很多人正在进行实验
What men? They don't reveal themselves.
什么人 他们没有暴露自己
They take our memories away, but somehow they start to seep back.
他们拿走了我们记忆 但他们又放我们回来
Some may have come back to you but they didn't make sense.
一些人回来了 但失去了知觉
D'you know about regression hypnosis?
你知道催眠术吗
Yes. I'm...
知道 我
Have you ever considered it?
你曾经想过吗
I'm sorry. I don't think I'm ready to discuss this.
对不起 我觉得还没有思想准备谈这些
You're afraid to remember, aren't you?
你害怕记起来 对吗
That's OK. We were all afraid at first.
没事的 我们开始也很怕
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
I don't know. When I opened
我不知道 我打开门时
that door and saw you standing there,...
看见你正站在那儿
..It was like a revelation.
像是一个新发现
The image of your face was so clear to me.
我很熟悉你这张脸
But why is it that I don't remember you?
但为什么我不记得你呢
All you remember in the beginning is the light.
你只记得开始很亮
And then sometimes the faces of the men that performed the tests.
和偶尔一些施行测试的人的脸
How do you know that you're not mistaking me for somebody else?
你怎么知道 不是把我误会成别人
You have the mark, don't you?
你有记号♥ 对吗
What mark?
什么记号♥
Here.
这儿
On the back of your neck.
脖子后面
We all have them. It's where they put the implants.
我们都有 那是他们植入东西的地方
I really have to go. I just came...
我得走了 我只是来…
To see Betsy. Yes. To see Betsy Hagopian.
找贝斯 对 找贝斯
Why are you all at her house? Where is she?
为什么你们都在她屋子里 她在哪
What's wrong with her? Betsy's in the advanced stages...
她怎么了 贝斯得了
..Of an undiagnosed cancer ailment.
无法确诊的癌症晚期
Her body's full of tumours that won't respond to any treatment.
癌细胞扩散到全身 任何治疗都不起作用
And you think this is the result of her abductions?
你说这是她被劫持后的结果吗
They've been taking Betsy since she was in her teens.
贝斯还是少女的时候就被劫持了
This is what's gonna happen to all of us.
我们的命运和她一样
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
I don't know if you understand this or not,
我不知道你是否明白
Dana, but we're all gonna end up like Betsy.
黛娜 但我们最后都会像贝斯那样
We're all dying because of what they do to us.
我们都会因为他们的所作所为死去
I think they found what they were looking for.
我想他们已经找到了要的东西
Whoo.
谁
I don't remember giving you a key.
我好像没给你钥匙
I came to see you. Obviously I was late for the party.
我来看你 很明显 我来迟了
Yeah, I guess I should really fire my maid.
是的 我想我要炒了我的保姆
Put the gun down, Mulder.
放下枪吧 穆德
Somebody else might get hurt.
别误伤无辜
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Kazuo Sakurai, the diplomat you detained.
盛和夫 你昨天拘捕的外交家
Our murder suspect.
我们的杀人嫌疑犯
He didn't make his flight last night.
他昨晚没有赶上飞机
This morning his body was
今天早上发现他的尸体
found floating face down in the C&O Canal.
漂在小运河上
I think we can assume he wasn't diving for pearls.
我想他不是为了去寻宝吧
The Japanese government believes
日本政♥府♥认为他是由于他手里
that he was murdered for the contents of a briefcase.
的公文包内的东西而被杀
A piece of evidence that wasn't logged in.
是他被逮捕时没有被登记的证据
What do they think was in it?
他们以为公文包里面是什么
I've got the State Department breathing down my neck, Mulder.
政♥府♥盯着我呢 穆德
The Japanese want to prosecute this
日本政♥府♥正准备通过
outside of diplomatic channels, so cut the crap.
外交渠道起诉 所以我们就别说废话了
Am I being accused of murder? Where's the briefcase?
我被起诉谋杀 公文包在哪里
Agent Scully has it.
史卡利那里
She has it in the trunk of her rental car. Where is she?
在她租的车尾箱里 她在哪
I haven't spoken to her since I left her in Allentown.
我不知道 离开阿伦敦后就没见过她
You better find her.
你最好找到她
Because whatever you stepped in on this case...
无论你介入这个案子有多深
..Is being tracked into my office,
都会报到我的办公室
and I don't like the smell of it.
我可不想找这样的麻烦
Mind if I tidy up in here a bit first?
介意我整理一下吗
This is bigger than me, you or the FBI, Agent Mulder.
这是大事 穆德探员
I hope you've got other names in your phone book.
我希望你能找其他人帮忙
I'm taking myself off the hook on this.
因为我在这件事情上要撇清关系
You're on your own.
就靠你自己了
Hello, Fox.
你好 穆德
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快就能见我
I understand you're in a difficult position.
我知道你现在处境艰难
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表