was wearing anything made out of Chantilly lace.
穿着尚蒂伊花边的衣服杀人
But the Big Bopper, Chantilly lace...
大♥波♥帕 尚蒂伊花边 机率有多大
It's a coincidence.
这是巧合
If they're just coincidences, why do they feel so contrived?
如果只是巧合 为什么觉得它们都是预谋好的
That's one to pose to the psychic philosopher.
拿去给先知看吧
Good night, Mulder.
晚安 穆德
Am I keeping you awake?
是我让你睡不觉吗
I'm waiting for you to ask me
我在等你问我
another one of those psychic-ability questions.
其他关于 精神能力 的问题
I've had dreams where I had a vision
我曾做过一些梦
and then later on I've seen that vision in reality.
结果后来梦变成了现实
And, as a psychic, have you ever had prophetic dreams like that?
你曾经做过这种梦吗
I have only one dream.
我只有一个梦
I dream it every night.
每晚都梦到
You're not one of those people who turns everything...
你不是那类
..Into a sexual symbol,
把所有东西都当作性象征的人
are you? - No. No, I'm not a Freudian, no.
我不是佛洛依德学派的
I'm lying naked...
我裸身躺着
in a field of red tulips.
在郁金香花丛里
I'm not concerned with where I am or how I got there.
我不知道我是怎么到那里的
I'm at peace. And it's then that I realise I'm dead.
我很平静 接着 我意识到我死了
My body begins to turn a greenish white with spots of purple.
我的尸体变成青白色并有紫色
Next, the insects arrive.
接着 害虫来了
The inevitable follows: putridity and liquescence.
它们喜欢腐臭的味道
Before I know it, I'm nothing but bones.
在我意识到之前 我已变成了一堆骨头
When I start fading to dust, I
当我化成尘土时
lose whatever care I might have had about my clothes.
我并不知道我的衣服到哪去了
And as I begin to feel myself slipping away towards I know not what,...
当我开始意识到我并没有死时
..I wake up.
我醒了
Well, good night.
晚安
Mulder, there's...
穆德
Are you OK? Oh, yeah.
你没事吧 没事 我只是睡不着
I just didn't sleep well. What's up?
什么事
Havez is gonna stay with Bruckman
哈瓦兹来保护布鲁曼
while we go to a tarot reader around the corner.
我们要去看一下角落那边的算命佬
There's been another murder.
又一起谋杀
I'm losing patience with our psychic.
我已经对我们的灵媒失去了耐性
What good are his prophecies?
如果不能阻止
They're not preventive.
那他的预言还有什么用
I'm starting to feel more sympathetic to him.
我觉得越来越同情他了
So you're convinced he's a psychic now? No, not really.
你确认他有精神力量吗 不完全是
Sorry, ma'am.
对不起 女士
I am convinced that by thinking he
但我确信他能看见未来
can see the future he's taken the joy out of his life.
他的人生失去了许多快乐
So then the priest says to the rabbi...
牧师对兔子说…
"I had it set for quail." Yeah.
我是为鹌鹑准备的 对
Hey, I thought you said you hadn't heard that one before.
我还以为你以前没听说
I hadn't
是没听过
Hey, is it true that you can see how people are gonna die?
你真的能预见人是怎么死的
I mean, can you...
我的意思是…
..See how I'm going to die?
你能看见我怎么死吗
Lung cancer?
肺癌…
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Hey, I gotta go visit your rest room for a second.
我去一趟洗手间
Don't open that door for anybody.
别为任何人开门
Oh, God.
天啊
Was that not enough of a tip?
小费不够吗
They brought you right to me. Right to where I work.
他们把你带到我工作的地方
What are the chances of that happening?
发生的概率有多大
Astronomical. It's beyond believability.
这是令人难以相信的事情
But not impossibility.
但不是不可能
I mean, after all, here we are.
这不 我们见面了
It's funny how things work out sometimes, isn't it?
当某时刻来临时真是有趣 对吗
I'll say.
我会说
So there's something I've wanted to ask you for some time now.
有些事我想问你很久了
You've seen the things I do in the past and in the future.
你看见我过去和将来做的事
They're terrible things. I know they are.
都是可怕的事
So tell me, please, why have I done them?
是的 你能告诉我为什么我要做吗
Don't you understand yet, son?
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
你明白吗
You do the things you do because you're a homicidal maniac.
你做这些事情是因为你是个杀人狂
That... That does explain a lot,
那能解释很多事
doesn't it?
对吗
It's all starting to make sense now. Huh!
是那么回事
No. You don't kill me now.
不,你现在不杀我
I don't? Why not?
为什么
How should I know?
我怎么知道
We've either got a copycat
不是我们抓住那杀手
killer or our guy's getting lackadaisical.
就是我们都会累垮的
Not only did he leave the body, but he didn't even bother to remove the eyes.
他留下了尸体并且没有挖走眼睛
If my Miss Manners serves me right,
如果我的礼仪课合格的话
that protrusion from his left cornea is a salad fork.
插在他左眼上的应该是个沙拉叉
Something tells me we're gonna get prints off it.
上面一定有指纹
Mulder, I've found another strand of silk.
穆德 我发现了另外的纤维
We got more than that this time.
这儿有更多
We got fingerprints, a footprint even. This is more like it.
有指纹还有脚印
No more psychics and their vague visions.
不需要灵媒和他们模棱两可的预测
We don't even need our own hunches.
我们都不用去分♥析♥推理
This case is now about old-fashioned police work.
剩下的工作由警♥察♥取证就行了
It's the bellhop.
是那个服务员
He's the killer. The bellhop at the hotel.
饭店的那个服务员是杀手
How the hell does she know that?
她怎么知道的
Woman's intuition.
女人的直觉
Havez?
哈瓦兹
Mr Bruckman?
布鲁曼
Drop it!
放下刀
Hey, that's not the way it's supposed to happen.
不可能会发生这种事
How did you know where to find us? I didn't.
你怎么找到我们的 我没有
I got in the service elevator by mistake.
我走错了电梯而已
Thank heaven for happenstance.
谢天谢地
None of Bruckman's prophecy came true.
布鲁曼的预见都没有成真
The killer didn't get to him first, but he did kill Havez.
杀手并没有先杀了他 而是先杀了哈瓦兹
Then Bruckman's all right?
布鲁曼没事吗
Actually, I don't know.
不知道 我找不到他
I couldn't find him. - Then where is he?
那他在哪
"Miss Scully."
史卡利小姐
"My neighbour passed away last night."
我的邻居劳尔太太昨天去世了
"Please see that the remains of her remains are taken care of."
请保管好她留下的东西
"Would you like a dog? He is well-behaved,
你喜欢狗吗 它训练得很好 很温顺的
regardless of his actions last night,...
无论它昨晚的行为如何
..Which you can't really blame him for."
你不能责怪它
Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into.
你又让我陷入困境
Well, I couldn't help it.
我忍♥不住
Let's get back to Peoria where we belong.
我们回到地狱去吧 那才是我们的地方
Do you want to know the future?
你想知道未来吗
Do you want to know what lies ahead?
你想知道前面发生什么事吗
Then call me, The Stupendous Yappi.
请给我打电♥话♥
For years, I have entertained
多年来
audiences with my psychic abilities.
我一直用我的精神力量来娱乐观众
I have been consulted by Hollywood stars,
好莱坞明星也来拜访我
police departments, even presidents.
还有警♥察♥局的人 甚至总统
I can be your personal psychic consultant.
我能帮你给出忠告
Do you want to know if you will get that promotion?
你想知道能不能得到提升吗
Do you want to know if your marriage will be successful?
你想知道婚姻美不美满吗
Do you want to know where you will meet your true love?
你想知道在哪里找到真爱吗
Then call me at 1-900-555-YAPP.
请打1-900-555
The future's close at hand and so is your phone.
将来就在你手里 记得打电♥话♥
So to hear tomorrow's secrets today, just pick it up.
要知道明天的秘密请快打电♥话♥
I know you will. I can see your future.
我知道你会的 我能预见你的未来
I made this!
我做的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表