All right, everyone. We've run out of time.
好的 各位 时间到
That's all for tonight. If you haven't finished,
今晚到此为止
you'll have more time next week.
我们下星期继续
Hey, man! Excuse me.
嗨 对不起.
FBI! Stay where you are! Get the light on him!
调查局 不许动 ! 照着他!
John Mostow, we have a warrant for your arrest!
约翰·莫斯托夫, 这是逮逋令
You have the right to remain silent.
你有保持沉默的权力
If you give up the right
如果你放弃权利
Anything you say can and
你说的话
will be used against you in a court of law.
将会作为呈堂证供
You have the right to
你有权利
You hurt me!
你们伤着我了!
have an attorney present during questioning.
在讯问时请律师到场
Do you understand each of
你明白
these rights that I have explained to you?
这些权利吗
Do you wish to give up your right to remain silent?
你会放弃沉默的权利吗
Argh! God! He bit me! - The son of a bitch bit me like a dog!
该死 这混♥蛋♥咬我! 这狗♥娘♥养♥的咬了我
Get him outta here!
把他带走 !
Nemhauser, are you OK? Yeah, yeah.
你没事吧 ?还好
Oh my God.
天啊
John Mostow. Unemployed house painter.
约翰·莫斯托夫 无业画家
Divorced. No children.
离婚 没有孩子
He came to the US from Uzbekistan during perestroika.
苏联改革期间他从乌兹别克斯坦来美国
Failed to mention on his INS application that
他因为提到二十岁的时候
he spent his twenties in an insane asylum.
在精神病院待过一段时间 所以他的移♥民♥申请被驳回
He was arrested last week for the murders of at least seven men.
上周他被捕了 罪名是谋杀了七个人
You thought all they produced were great hockey players.
你以为那只出冰球运动员么
The crimes took place in a three-year period.
案子都发生在这三年
All the victims were male, aged 17 to 25.
被害人都是在17-25岁之间男性
Was there a signature or a defining MO?
死者有什么特征和犯案动机
According to the ME, there was no evidence of any sexual assault.
验尸官的报告说没有发现性侵犯
Death was caused by massive blood loss due to facial mutilation.
死因是毁容导致失血过量
He also reported that the wound
作案方式都是一样的
pattern on all the victims was identical. It's on page 3.
都在第三页上
"Both eyes punctured.
两只眼被刺穿
Signature gashes from the corners of the mouth to the ears."
裂痕从嘴角穿过耳朵
The level of violence and overkill
这种程度暴♥力♥案件...
suggests the work of a very angry individual.
说明凶手是个暴躁的人
Or individuals.
也可能是一伙
It you count the spirit Mostow
莫斯托夫
says possessed him during the murders.
声称是魔鬼让他杀人的
Possession is a common claim
人格分♥裂♥
by criminals with dissociative disorders.
是罪犯经常用的说辞
They distance themselves from their actions.
他们就是靠这个逃脱法律惩罚
That was the operational opinion until last night...
这本来是合理的解释
..When a 19-year-old male was found dead six
但昨天晚上有个19岁的小伙 被发现死
miles from here with identical facial wounds.
在离这6英里的地方 同样的伤口
A copycat?
有人模仿作案?
According to Assistant Director Skinner,...
根据史基纳助理局长的说法
..The details of the mutilations were never released.
并没有公布凶手犯罪的细节
Only the crime team had that information.
所有只有罪犯自己知道
And Mostow's been in custody for five days.
莫斯托夫 已被关了5天了
Please! The light hurts my eyes!
灯光真刺眼
Leave me alone.
走开
You have a nice, soft bunk, sir. Why aren't you using it?
你有个舒服的床为什么不用
Because he's been working.
因为他在忙呢
Haven't you, John?
是吗
What is it? What is this thing?
这是什么?
It killed those men. Does it have a name?
是它杀了那些人. 它是谁 ?
Does it have a name to go with that face?
这家伙叫什么 ?
All men know its name.
所有的人都知道它名字.
What do you call it? Satan? The Devil?
他叫什么? 撒旦? 魔鬼?
Or maybe it's just the name of your accomplice.
或者只是你的帮凶
I had no accomplice!
我没帮凶
You killed all those young men yourself?
你承认自己杀了那些人
It killed them! How many times do I have to tell you?
是它杀的 我要说多少次你们才信
Its fingerprints weren't on the murder weapon. Yours were.
凶器上可没这家伙的指纹 只有你的.
It won't be tried for murder under the death penalty.
而且它也不会因为7起谋杀案而被判死刑.
Which is why it laughs at tools like you.
没看到它在嘲笑你吗.
And you.
还有你
Fools who would pretend evil
愚蠢 虚伪的人...
can be brought to heel like a brindle bitch.
恶魔会带你下地狱的...
Or be held by your pathetic gulags.
被吊死在牢笼里,
While, with a snap of its finger,...
用钉子钉他的手
..It makes men lick the greasy floor of hell...
让他舔着地狱中的热油
just to see its reflection.
看它的反应
Is that what it did last night, John?
它昨天就是这样子干的
Snapped its fingers and let another young man die?
钉手指 然后杀了那个年轻人
It killed again? Yesterday?
昨天 它又杀人了
It's found somebody. Somebody new. Just like it found me.
它又找到人了 就像找到我一样
Agent Mulder? Can I see you two outside?
穆德探员,你们能来一下吗
So what is it, Mulder? Little green men?
你觉得那是什么?小绿人
Evil spirits? Hounds of hell?
恶魔 地狱猎犬
Scully, this is Bill Patterson.
史卡利, 这是比尔 我以前的上司
He runs the Investigative Support Unit at Quantico.
他是负责调查协调小组
Yes, I know. Behavioural science:
我听说过你 你是位犯罪行为学砖家
you wrote the book. It's an honour, sir.
看过你的书 很荣幸认识你
Is that what you think, too?
你认为呢?
That the suspect is possessed by some dark spirit?
疑犯可能有黑暗心理?
No, not at all, sir.
不 不一定
Strange company you keep, then.
你的同伴真奇怪
That was always amazed me.Bill
比尔 我觉得你才奇怪
how you never fit your own profile.
你永远不符合你的侧写
No one would ever guess how really mean-spirited you are.
没人能猜到你在想什么
The arrest of John Mostow was
逮逋莫斯托夫 是
the result of three years of hard work by my unit.
我们三年的努力
Three years.
三年的时间.
You can imagine how upset we were by this latest murder,...
昨晚的谋杀和嫌疑人的多重人格理论
..And by the suspect floating this possession theory.
让我们很失望
You think he's got an accomplice, then.
你认为他有同犯
Even though your own profile of Mostow says he's working alone.
尽管莫斯托夫 一再声称凶案是一个人干的.
My profile led to his arrest. No, he acted alone.
我的侧写抓到了他 他是一个人作案
And that murder last night was done by a second killer,
昨晚的是另一个杀手
and he acted alone, too.
也是独自作案
What about these drawings of Mostow's, these gargoyles?
那这幅画呢 这些夜行神龙呢
Know why he draws those?
你知道他为什么画这些吗
Did you ask? - I didn't get a chance to.
有问过他吗 还没机会.
He says he draws them to keep this demon of his away.
他说这样画是为了驱魔
That makes sense. Historically,
有意思 历史上
gargoyles were used to ward off evil spirits.
夜行神龙是用来驱魔的
Like on the eaves of Notre Dame.
像在巴黎圣母院的屋檐上
Mulder, I don't need a history lesson.
得了 我不用你来教历史课
And I don't need anyone indulging this guy's story.
也不需你说他的故事
I was asked to look into this case.
我被派来调查这个案子
If you've got a problem with that, take it up with AD Skinner.
有问题你可以找史基纳谈去
So you're not gonna tell
你不打算告诉我
me when your love affair with Patterson ended?
你和帕特森的关系为什么这么糟
Patterson never liked me.
帕特森不喜欢我
Weren't you considered the fair-haired boy at the Bureau?
我以为你加入调查局的时候 非常受宠
Not by Patterson. Why not?
不是帕特森的原因 为什么
I didn't wanna get my knees dirty.
我可不相信权术
Couldn't quite cast myself in the role of the dutiful student.
我不是一个乖学生
You mean you couldn't worship him. Something like that, yeah.
你说你不崇拜他 是这么回事
From what I hear, there were a lot of men who did.
听说有很多人这样
A lot of men joined the FBI because they wanted to be him.
很多人加入FBI都想成为他那样
Yeah. Patterson had this saying about tracking a killer:
帕特森有种追凶的说法
if you wanted to know an artist, you had to look at his art.
“如果你想了解一个艺术家 你就要看他的画”
What he meant was: if you wanted to catch a monster,
也就是你想抓住一个怪物
you had to become one yourself.
你就要成为一个怪物
In this case I'd say it served him pretty well.
这件案子很符合他的说法
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表