someone is continuing where he left off.
模仿他做的案
Whatever attacked me wasn't a person.
袭击我的不是人
Well, did you actually see it?
你看到“它”了吗
Maybe you've just seen what you want to see.
穆德, 或许你只是看到了你想要看的.
What makes you think I would want to see that?!
你为什么说是我想象的
I didn't imagine it, Scully.
这不是我的幻想 史卡利
Listen to yourself, Mulder. Listen to what you're saying.
听听你自己说的 穆德 听听你说的是什么
You're starting to sound like...
你有点像莫(莫斯托夫 )
Look, when I couldn't reach you, I went to your apartment.
我联♥系♥不到你的时候 我去过你的公♥寓♥.
I saw your new wallpaper.
我看到了你的墙上的那些画
Don't you realise what is happening here? He is testing you.
你还没明白这是怎么回事吗 穆德 他是在考验你
He is the reason you were
是他要求让你
brought on this case in the first place.
加入这个案子调查的.
Patterson?
帕特森
He requested your involvement
是他要求你调查
through Skinner's office. I checked.
这个案子 我问过史基纳了
Mulder, where are you going?
穆德,你去哪
So,how's Mulder?
穆德怎么样了
Sir,can I have a minute?
长官 能和你谈一下吗?
Of course. In private?
当然 私下谈谈
What's this about? Maybe you can tell me.
什么事 你也许可以告诉我
I'm curious about what you're doing concerning Agent Mulder.
我很好奇你为什么这么关注穆德
I don't know what you're referring to. I think you do, sir.
我不知道你说什么 你明白我在说什么
You knew exactly how he would
你知道让穆德参与这件案子时
respond when you brought him on this case.
穆德会怎么反应
You did request him, didn't you?
你要求他的调查的 对吗
If you're concerned about Agent Mulder's behaviour,
如果你真关心穆德
you should take that up with him.
或许应该去找他
You know I already have. Then what do you expect me to do?
我找过了. 你要我♥干♥什么
Just be honest with me about what you're trying to do.
跟我实话实说
Is this payback for what happened
这是对穆德的报复吗
eight years ago, because Mulder quit the ISU?
因为8年前他离开了你的部门
My motivations aren't that petty. Then why?
我可不是那种人 那为什么
I asked for Mulder because... ..I wanna close the book
我要穆德这么做是因为…
on this godforsaken case once and for all.
我想永远地解决这个案子
And you knew that he could help you solve it.
你认为他能帮你破案
My advice to you, Scully...
给你句忠告 史卡利
Let Mulder do what he has to do.
放手让穆德干
Don't get in his way. And don't try to hold him back.
别阻止他 别拉他后腿
Because you won't be able to.
因为你阻止不了
Why didn't it kill me like it killed the others?
为什么它不杀了我
Why did it let me live?
为什么让我活着
Even if I could tell you why, you would not understand.
我说了你也不懂
Help me to understand, John.
那帮我弄明白 约翰
Please, go away. No.
走开 不
You have to help me go deeper.
你要帮我了解它脑子里想什么
Help me get inside its head like it got inside yours
就像它进入你脑子一样
so I can understand what it wants.
我就能知道它想干什么
It wants what it wants.
它想要它要的
To kill men by carving up their faces?
杀死那些年轻人 就想得到他们的脸
You have felt its hunger.
你能感觉到它的饥饿了
Felt your bones rattled by its frozen breath.
它的死亡气息让你胆战心惊
So you know... nothing can be done.
你无能为力的
Unless I find it.
除非我找到它
Then what will you do?
你打算怎么做
Just tell me how to find it, John. - No.
告诉我怎么找到它. 不
Just tell me how to find this thing.
告诉我怎么找到它
You can't find it.
你找不到他
Only it can find you.
只有它能找到你
Maybe...
也许…
..It already has.
它已经找到你了
First time up I struck out. All three pieces were clean.
一开始 我什么都没找到
But on my second try, I got lucky.
接下来 我就幸运多了 有发现
I dusted the blade with redwop.
我用红色药粉泡这些刀片
I'm sorry? "Powder", spelt backwards.
什么 POWER反着拼
It's what we call the fluorescent lycopodium.
我们叫荧光松石粉
Looks like a partial index.
好像是一部分指纹
And, on the handle, almost a full thumb.
左边几乎是个完整的大指拇纹
It's the placement of the prints that struck me.
这指纹让我吃惊
Where someone would've gripped the knife.
不知他怎么拿这把刀的
Which is why I thought I had your guy.
好在我有你们
Except I wasn't as lucky as I thought
要不没这么好彩
when I ran the prints against the NClC database.
我和指纹库对照了一下
Your message said you identified them. I did.
你找到了 是的
He's one of our own people. - An FBI agent?
原来是我们的人 调查局的人
Your partner. These are Mulder's prints?
是你的拍档 这是穆德的指纹
Are you sure? I double-checked. Why?
你确定吗 是的我检查过2次了 怎么了
I assumed he must have been the
他一定在犯罪现场
one that recovered the knife at the crime scene.
碰到这把刀的
Excuse me.
对不起
Use that table up front? It's OK. Just put it on the floor.
要我拿到前面桌子上吗 就放到地板上吧
I need to get that.
我去接下电♥话♥
Evidence room
这是证据室
Yes,she is.
是的 她在
Excuse me, Agent Scully?
史卡利探员
Assistant Director Skinner's asked to see you right away.
史基纳助理局长现在要见你
Come in.
进来
You wanted to see me, sir? Yes. Sit down.
你找我 长官 是的 坐下
I heard they found you in Evidence.
听说你在找
Looking for the murder weapon in this Mostow case?
莫斯托夫作案的凶器
Yes, sir. - Did you find it?
是的 找到了吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Is it your opinion the missing evidence is the
你认为丢失的凶器
weapon you found at the crime scene today?
和你今天在犯罪现场发现的是同一件
I'm not absolutely certain.
我不敢肯定
But Agent Mulder's prints were found on it.
上面有穆德探员的指纹
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Have you seen Agent Mulder or spoken to him about this?
你和他说过这事吗
No, sir.
没有
Do you have any insight into
你对穆德探员
Agent Mulder's current disposition or mental state?
近来的状况有什么了解
I know Agent Mulder is working
他按照你的要求
very hard on this case at your request, sir.
正在很努力的破案 长官
Are you worried about him, Agent Scully?
你担心他吗 史卡利探员
No, sir.
不
Off the record.
私底下呢
So am I.
我也是
Aaarghh!
啊!
Yeah, this is Greg Nemhauser.
我是格雷
Please call me right away at 555-0143.
请立即给我电♥话♥ 号♥码555-0143
I need to talk to you right away about a po...
我想马上跟你谈谈
Hello? Mulder?
喂 穆德
Scully? Where are you?
史卡利 你在哪里
In Mostow's studio.
我在莫斯托夫画室
Are you with Nemhauser? No. Should I be?
你和格雷在一起吗 没有 怎么了
Well, that's who I was calling.
那是谁打的电♥话♥?
He left this number on my answering machine.
他把他电♥话♥号♥码留在我留言箱里
And he said he gotta talk to me.
他说要和我谈谈
Mulder? Yeah.
穆德 什么事
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Mulder, that knife that we recovered from the crime scene.
我们从犯罪现场找到了那把刀…
I think it's the one Mostow used.
和莫斯托夫用过的是同一把
What makes you say that?
你怎么知道
Mostow's was stolen from Evidence.
因为莫斯托夫的那把被人从证据室里偷了
When? I was hoping maybe you could tell me.
什么时候 也许你能告诉我
Your prints were all over it.
上面有你指纹
Yeah, I examined Mostow's knife yesterday in the Evidence Room.
我昨天在证据室里检查莫斯托夫的刀
Why? Because I wanted to hold it.
为什么 我想拿一下
I wanted to see what it felt like in my hand.
我想感受一下
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表