Yeah, this is Roky. I checked all the connections.
我是罗奇 已经检查了所有的线路
I don't know why all the power's down out here.
我不知道这儿为什么会没电
I'm gonna have to come in and get some more equipment.
我得再去找些工具来
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I'll need several of those.
是的 我要几个
All right!
好的
I don't wanna scare you,
我不想吓你
but... I think I'm madly in love with you.
但我疯狂的爱上你了
I mean, you're all I think about. You're my whole world.
我一心直想你 你是我的世界
Harold, I like you a lot too, but this is our first date.
哈罗德 我也很喜欢你 但这是我们第一次约会
I mean, I think that we
我们应该
need more time to get to know one another.
给多点时间相互了解
What happened?
怎么啦
Oh, my God!
天啊
Harold! What are those things?
哈罗德 那是什么
How the hell should I know?
我怎么知道
Jack, what is that thing? How the hell should I know?
杰克,那是什么 我怎么知道
I had never thought much about it before.
我以前从来没想过
I guess that's because I felt like such an alien myself,...
因为我觉得自己就是个外星人
..That to be concerned with aliens from... other planets,...
所以才关注外星人
..That just seemed so... redundant.
看起来有点多此一举
I'd never considered it much myself before I started this job.
在接手这个工作前 我从来没这么想过
Yes, now, if I understand it correctly,...
如果我了解没错的话
..Your partner is the actual expert?
你的拍档是个专家吧
Yes, and I feel that I must
张先生
apologise for his refusal to speak with you, Mr Chung.
我为他拒绝和你交谈而道歉
I must admit, I probably wouldn't have myself
如果不是我欣赏你的作品
if I wasn't such an admirer of your work.
我也会这样
The Lonely Buddha is one of my favourite novels.
《孤独的佛祖》是我最喜欢的小说
And here I was thinking you were just some brainy beauty.
我开始觉得你美丽又聪慧
Now I find out that you also have... good taste.
现在发现你的品位不错
Why did you write a book on alien
你为什么要写关于外星人绑♥架♥的书
abduction if you're not that interested in the subject?
你对这方面感兴趣吗
Actually, it was my publisher's idea.
这是出版商的意见
At first I was reluctant,
我勉强同意
until I realised that I had an opportunity here...
直到我意识到这是创造
..To create an entirely new literary genre:
新文学的好机会
a nonfiction science fiction.
非科幻的科幻小说
Now, see, that gimmick alone
题材新颖
will guarantee its landing on the best-seller list.
保证它能成为畅销小说
In short, to answer your question... money.
简而言之 就是钱
Just as long as you're attempting to record the truth.
你尝试记录真♥相♥
God, no! How can I possibly do that?
我怎么能做到
What do you mean? I spent three months in Klass County.
为什么 我花了三星期在克拉斯郡
Everybody has a different version of what "Truly" Happened.
那儿的人对发生的事各有各说法
Truth is as subjective as reality.
所谓的真♥相♥就是主观的真♥相♥
That will help explain why,
怪不得
when people talk about their UFO experiences,...
人们在谈论U.F.0经历时
..They always start off with
他们总是这样开头的
"I know how crazy this is gonna sound, but..."
“我知道听起来很疯狂 但是”
So, you're here to get my version of the truth?
那你来这是想听听我对真♥相♥的看法
Exactly. Now, when did you first find out about the case?
是的 你什么时候接手这个案子的
Well, not right away, of course. Um...
当然不是立刻
Not enough time had elapsed
对于一件失踪案来说
to consider it a missing persons case...
时间是最宝贵的
..Before the girl was found the following morning.
第二天早上找到那女孩子了…
She was suffering from what my partner calls "Missing time
她经历了我拍档说的“消失的时间”…
She recalled nothing of the previous night,
她对前一晚的事一点也想不起来
nor how she had arrived at her whereabouts.
她也不知道怎么到了那里
Her body exhibited signs of physical abuse,...
她的身体显示被虐待过
..And all of her clothes were on inside out and backwards.
所有衣服都很凌乱
Hm. Have I had my share of mornings like that
真希望我也能看到
But these are the characteristics of someone who has, uh...
但这些特征…
Do you prefer the term "Abductee" Or "Experiencer"?
你觉得“被绑♥架♥者” 还是“经历者”好一点
Actually, I prefer neither, but my partner uses "Abductee".
我拍档用“被绑♥架♥者”
My preference is for the other.
我喜欢另一个
"I've just had a, uh... little alien experience"...
“我有过接触外星人的经验”
..As opposed to "I've just been abducted!"
这比“我被绑♥架♥”好听
Regardless, the girl was considered neither at the time.
但是 那个女孩被认为不是这两种情况
She appeared more to be
她被认为
the victim of date rape than anything else.
约会时被强♥奸♥了
She was given a physical exam and her statement was taken.
对她进行了身体♥检♥查 掌握了她的精神状态
Later that night, she received her "Visitation
那天晚天,她家里来了访客
Oh, Chrissy, thank God you're all right.
啊 克里茜 你没事吧
How dare you come here?
你怎么敢来这
Chrissy, I did everything I could!
我尽了很努力
Don't I know it, you bastard!
我怎么不知道 混♥蛋♥
Chrissy, don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
Who the hell's out there, damn it?!
谁在外面 妈的
Chrissy, I love you!
克里茜 我爱你
The girl's father informed the police,
那女孩的爸爸报了警
who apprehended the boy back at his home.
在他回家的路上被抓住
We... We were abducted by aliens.
我们被外星人绑♥架♥
You don't sound so sure of it.
你好象不很肯定
It all seems so crazy.
一切太疯狂了
And I don't know why Chrissy doesn't remember it.
我不知道克里茜为什么记不起来
Are you willing to take a
要对你进行 测谎
lie-detector test to prove you were abducted by aliens?
证实你被外星人绑♥架♥到外太空吗
Yes, I am.
是的
Well, too bad! Cos I don't need no lie detector to tell me...
太糟了 看来不用测谎仪就知道
..The only thing you were
被绑♥架♥完全是
abducted by were your rampaging hormones, you punk!
你喷发的荷尔蒙臆想出来 流氓
But he did take a test, and passed it?
但他通过了测试吗
And he stuck to his stay, until we got there.
他坚持他的说法…直到我们到那
If she says I raped her, then I guess I raped her.
她说强♥奸♥ 我就认了
You don't sound so sure of that.
你好像不很确定
It all seems so crazy.
因为不像真的
And I don't know why Chrissy remembers it that way.
我不知道克里茜说的和我不同
Would you be willing to take
你愿意测谎来
a lie-detector test to prove that you raped her?
证明你强♥奸♥她妈
No. I'm not. Well, that's too bad.
不 我不愿意 那更糟
The next rape you experience
因为下一次强♥奸♥
will probably be your own... in prison.
你会在监狱里经历
That should have ended our interrogation.
审问本该就这样结束
But Mulder brought the girl in for questioning.
但穆德审问那个女孩
Are you having trouble sleeping?
你有睡眠问题吗
Are you experiencing muscle pains? Vision problems?
你肌肉疼痛过吗 视觉有问题吗
Nose bleeds? When you look at a particular object,...
流鼻血吗
..Do you receive the sudden flash
当你看到一件特别东西时
that you're looking at something else - an alien's face?
你会突然想像成另一件东西吗 -比如外星人的脸
Yes!
是的
My partner was convinced she
所以我拍档坚信她…
had what he calls "Post-Abduction Syndrome".
患了所谓“绑♥架♥后综合症”
You don't believe in that?
你不相信吗
I think stress of any kind
压力都会
can cause all of those physical ailments.
引起这样的幻觉
In any case, Mulder convinced
穆德说服她和她父母
the girl and her parents to let her be hypnotised.
对她进行催眠治疗
What is your opinion of hypnosis?
你的意见呢
I know that it has its therapeutic value,
我知道它的医疗价值
but it has never been proven to enhance memory.
但这和加强记忆没有关系
In fact, it actually worsens it,...
实际上 会使情况更糟
..Since people in that state are prone to confabulation.
因为在那种状态下 人会倾向于虚构一些事实
When I was doing research for my book The Caligarian Candidate...
当我在写《卡里格伦候选人》 继续调查时
One of the greatest thrillers ever written.
最伟大的恐怖小说之一
Thank you.
谢谢
I was interested in how the CIA,...
我对CIA在进行思想控制实验中
..When conducting their MKULTRA mind-control experiments...
把人的思想带回50年代
..Back in the '50s,...
很感兴趣
..Had no idea how hypnosis worked.
我对催眠术一点也不了解
Or what it was. No one still knows.
是怎么回事 -没人知道
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表