I even called the phone company, had them check the line.
我叫过电♥话♥公♥司♥的人来检查线路
They checked the whole house.
他们检查了整个房♥子
They couldn't find anything wrong.
也没找到哪里出错
have you noticed any other type of electronic interference,
你发现有电磁干扰吗
Like the radio or the television ?
比如说电♥话♥ 电视之类
no. Not a thing.
没有
There's someone in the backyard.
有人在后院
I saw someone out here. I'm sure of it.
我看见有人从那儿出去
Look.
看这
You'd better call the police, general.
你最好报♥警♥ 将军
You're gonna feel a little stick here.
你会觉得一点粘
that's right. I can't change the dosage.
我不能换剂量
There. That's fine.
很好
I'll be back in a minute.
我很快回来
That was too close, man. I ain't doing it anymore.
太危险了 我不想再做了
what ? I said I ain't doing it anymore.
什么 我说不想再做了
You owe me, roach.
你欠我的 罗奇
I wouldn't be in this damn chair if it wasn't for you.
不是为了你 我才不会在轮椅上
Hey ! This isn't about you and me, man.
这不是为了你和我
This is about all the grunts and all the crips...
而是为了我们所有步兵和瘸子
And all the boys who came home in a box.
以及躺在棺材回家的兄弟们
The enemy must be defeated, and we're gonna do it.
敌人会被打败的 我们必须消灭他们
You're gonna do your part, and I'm gonna do mine.
我们做好各自的工作
Nurse !
护士
What do you do, man, when I rap on the tank ?
我在坦克上 你是怎么做的
Get some, get some, fire at will.
永不退缩 自♥由♥开火
Good.
好的
You're all right.
你会没事的
Nurse, come on ! This is killin' me here !
护士 快来 我快死在这里了
What a mess. You've got to learn to sit still.
真糟糕 你就不能安静地坐着
How about you never do it right ?
你总不照着做
There. That oughta hold it.
应该行了
Find anything ? No. But I'm really beginning to like the tune.
找到什么了吗 没有 但我喜欢这旋律
Well, we've been a bit luckier.
我们真幸运
Whoever's targeted the general didn't just leave footprints.
那个人不但留下足印
They left fingerprints as well.
还留下了手指印
Really. Where ?
真的 在哪
Forensics just lifted two matching indexes and a thumb.
法医刚刚获取了两个拇指印
One on the mailbox next to the front
一个在邮箱上
door and one on the door leading to the backyard.
一个在后院门上
We'd better go run 'em.
我们去测试一下
They're on their way to the n.C.I.C. As we speak.
已经在测试了
f.B.I. Open the door !
联邦调查局 请开门
Hands up ! Hands over your head ! Don't shoot !
举起手来 别开枪
Turn around ! Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
转身 别开枪
Put your hands down behind your back. Cuff him.
把手放到背后 铐住他
Quinton freely, you are under arrest for suspicion of murder.
昆汀·费里里 你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and
你所说的话
will be held against you in a court of law.
将成为呈堂证供
If you want an attorney,
你没有律师的话
we'll give you one if you don't have one...
我们会指派一个给你
"Captain janet draper.
珍妮特·德雷珀上尉
Staff sergeant kevin aiklen. Lieutenant colonel victor stans."
凯文·艾肯参谋军士 维克多·施坦斯中校
General and mrs. Thomas callahan.
托马斯·卡拉翰将军和夫人
We've got him, mulder.
我们抓到他了 穆德
Watch your left flank there.
小心你左边
Okay.
好的
Trevor ? Hey, trevor !
特雷弗 嘿 特雷弗
We have enough evidence to place you at each of the crime scenes.
我们有足够证据证明你在犯罪现场
In addition to accessory to murder, you're looking at conspiracy,
你将被控协助谋杀
Breaking and entering,
非法闯入
commission of a felony on federal property--
联邦物业的重罪
can I get a cigarette ? no.
我能抽支烟吗 不行
We know you weren't acting alone,
我们知道你不是单独作案
quinton. We know you had an accomplice.
你一定有同犯
How did he do it, quinton ?
他是怎么做的 昆汀
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
How did he get past the guard ?
你怎么通过保安的
How did he kill him ? Trevor was only eight years old.
他怎么杀他的 特雷弗才8岁
I don't know. I didn't kill anybody.
我不知道 我没杀任何人
I'm just the mailman.
我只是个收发员
what does that mean, "You're just the mailman" ?
什么意思 你只是个收发员
I'm rappo's mailman.
我是拉布的收发员
Leonard trimble, right ?
是莱纳德·特里普吗
If that's the man they call rappo.
他们都叫他拉布
That's him. What's he done ?
是他 他做了什么
He's a suspect in two homicides.
他涉嫌两起谋杀
Rappo ? You must be making some kind of mistake.
拉布 你一定弄错了
How's that ?
怎么样
There. See for yourself.
你自己看
He's a quadruple amputee.
他四肢都没了
Damn it.
见鬼
He lied to us.
他骗了我们
He said he was the mailman. What did he mean by that ?
他说是收发员 这是什么意思
I don't know. I'm adding it to the list. Are you coming ?
我不知道 我把它记录下来 你走吗
No. I'll catch up with you later.
待会见
he knows this place.
他知道这个地方
He can find me here.
他能找到我
He knows this place !
他知道这个地方
He's been here before ! I'm not safe here !
他以前来过 在这里不安全
hey, keep it down in there ! Let me outta here !
嘿 给我安静 让我出去
He's going to kill me ! I'm a dead man !
他会杀了我 我完蛋了
Let me out ! Let me out !
让我出去
I'm not gonna tell you again.
我不想讲第二遍
He's gonna kill me !
他会杀了我
He's here ! He's here !
他来了
You don't wanna get him started again.
你别让他再胡闹了
He was pretty worked up about an hour ago.
他一个小时前刚安静下来
Not as worked up as I'm gonna be.
我可没法静下心来
Visitor. On your feet !
有人来看你了
God almighty.
天啊
How did it happen ?
怎么发生的
Suffocation. The bedsheet was stuffed down his throat.
窒息而死 他用床单塞进自己的喉咙
Nobody'd been in the cell with him ? He did all it by himself.
有人和他关在一起吗 他是自杀的
Not likely. Not likely ?
不可能 不可能
He had help, scully.
他一定有帮手 史卡利
And he wasn't lying because I think the man...
他没有说谎 我想杀他的那个人
That killed him was leonard trimble. Rappo ?
就莱纳德·特林布 拉布
Yeah. He can't even walk, let alone kill somebody.
是的 他连走路都不行 怎么杀人
You see this ? This is a dental x-ray plate.
你看一下 这是内X-射线板
I know, you've been walking around with this since we got here.
我知道 我们刚到 你就拿这这个东西
No, actually, the ones I've been
这是我在医院找到的
walking around with I had developed at the hospital.
这是我第一次见到中校时拿的
See, this is the one I was carrying when we first me stans,
这一张是在游泳池里
This one in the rehab room, in the pool,
还有在将军办公室
In the general's office and this one at the general's house.
和将军家里拿的
All of them exposed to some kind of radiation. From what ?
都是由某种射线曝光 什么东西的射线
From stans' phantom soldier.
施坦斯的幻影战士
I came down here wondering if it could be true,
我来这只是想知道这是不是真的
If what lieutenant colonel stans
施坦斯讲的
was describing was a case of astral projection.
灵魂出窍
What you're saying is this man, rappo,
你说的是拉布
Is leaving his body and floating around town killing people ?
他离开了肉体 并到处杀人
Practitioners claim that during a self-hypnotic trance,
一些医学界的人士宣称 在自我催眠的过程中
The astral body can actually
灵魂会离开尸体
detach itself and float virtually anywhere,
可以飘游到任何地方
Sometimes invisible, but sometimes appearing as an apparition.
有时看不见 有时像幻影
They even claim that the
他们宣称灵魂
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表