I couldn't get a hard copy to print either.
我也无法打印
What makes you think they'll honour this deal?
你怎么能保证谈判成功
Because if they don't...
因为如果不行
..I'll go state's evidence and testify.
我会出来作证
Or they'll have to kill me too.
否则他们把我也杀了
It's up to you, Scully.
由你决定 史卡利
I told Skinner to make the deal.
我叫史基纳去谈判
But not to hand over the tape until you agreed to it.
但除非你同意 否则他不会交出磁带
I'm sorry about your sister, Scully.
我为你姐姐的事感到难过
I just need to know she's gonna be OK.
我只想确保她没事
For two days I had prayed for the FBI woman's sister.
我为这个FBI女探员的姐姐做了两天祈祷
Her doctor said she was getting better,...
医生说她好转了
..And her mother, who would not leave her bedside, was able to sleep.
她的妈妈也能安心入睡了
But word had come from my
但我北部的兄弟传来
brothers in the north that did not give me hope.
令人失望的消息
The white buffalo calf had survived,...
那头小水牛活下来了
..But after a day it would no longer drink its mother's milk.
但一天后 它不吃母牛的奶
On the third day, the mother
第三天 母牛倒了下去
buffalo laid down in her stall and would not get up.
永远不能再站起来了
They said the men could do nothing for her.
没有人能帮它
That night she died.
那晚 它死了
My father taught me when I was a boy that this is how life is.
我小时候 我爸爸教过我 这就是生命
That, for something to live,
当某个生命要活下来
another thing must often be sacrificed.
另一些生命就必须被牺牲
This was my fear now for the young woman.
这就是我担心这个女人的原因
I'm here to see Melissa Scully.
我来看梅丽莎·史卡利
My name's Walter Skinner. I'm an assistant director at the FBI.
我叫史基纳 是联邦调查局副局长
I'm very sorry about your daughter.
我为你女儿的事感到难过
Dana asked me to deliver a message.
黛娜要我带个信息来
You've been in contact with her?
你和她有联♥系♥
Yes.
是的
I wanna know where she is and if she's OK.
我要知道她在哪 她安全吗
She's OK,
她没事
but she's in a very serious situation
但有些事
which prevents her from being here.
使她不能过来
What kind of situation?
什么事
One that we hope to reverse so that Dana can come back to work.
我们希望扭转事态 这样黛娜才能恢复工作
That man you just saw, he's been very curious about this room.
你刚才看见的那个人对这房♥子很感兴趣
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Albert Hosteen. I was asked to come here.
我叫阿尔伯 有人叫我来这里
Albert, do not leave this room. Understand?
阿尔伯 别离开这房♥间 明白吗
Yes.
明白
I could use a beer.
我要瓶啤酒
Do you want anything?
你想要什么
No.
不要
Are you sure?
真的
Yeah.
是的
Mr Klemper?
克兰普先生
Mr Klemper?
克兰普先生在吗
Hello again, young lady.
又见面了
Where's Victor Klemper?
维特·克兰普在哪
Oh, poor Klemper.
可怜的维特
They found him yesterday.
昨天他们在花丛里发现了他
Apparently, his heart had given out.
他的心脏已停止跳动
You killed him, didn't you?
你杀了他 对不对
You're one of the men in this photo.
你是照片中其中一个人
You knew my father.
你认识我父亲
Yes, since we were young men.
是的 我们年轻时就认识
You were involved in this project.
你也参加了这个工程
You know why medical data was collected.
你知道为什么要收集医疗记录吗
Yes, I do indeed.
是的 我知道
In 1947
1947年
a spacecraft was reportedly recovered in New Mexico.
在新墨西哥州发现了一艘飞船
No doubt you know of this,
这你一定知道
and of the reported recovery of a body at the site.
有报告说在现场发现了一具尸体
These incidents coincided with not only the end of World War II,...
当时正好二战结束
..But an ignominious project which brought Nazi scientists and war criminals...
这个研究计划需要纳粹科学家和战犯
..To this country to exploit their knowledge.
利用他们的知识来进行研究
Operation Paper Clip.
“回形针行动”
Yes, you know of it already.
是的 你已经知道了
And you must also know the work of Dr Josef Mengele,...
那你们一定也知道约瑟夫·门格勒医生的成果
..The Nazi "Angel of Death".
他是纳粹的死亡天使
He thought he could produce
门格勒认为他能通过
a super race through genetic engineering.
基因工程制♥造♥超级人种
As did many of his colleagues at the Institute
他在遗传及种族净化研究所的
of Hereditary Biology and Racial Hygiene.
许多同事也这么认为
Like Victor Klemper?
比如维特·克兰普
Poor Victor.
可怜的维特
He loved his orchids.
他喜欢他的兰花
Did you know he was able
你知道他能创造出
to create some of the most beautiful hybrids?
一些美丽的杂交花吗
Klemper was trying to create an alien-human hybrid.
克兰普想创造出外星人和人类的结晶
That's what I saw in the boxcar.
那就是我在车箱看到的
He was using human subjects.
他在进行人类试验
Mulder, wait!
等一下穆德
My father was involved in this?
我爸爸也参与其中吗
The technology wasn't there! DNA
1944年DNA还没被人确认
wasn't even identified until 1944!
那时没这种技术
This is all a lie!
这全是谎言
When your father realised what the medical data was being used for,...
当你父亲发现这些医学数据的用途后
..He objected strenuously.
他坚决反对
He collected those files?!
是他收集那些档案的
With the threat of nuclear holocaust,
随着1950年的导弹危机
the government instructed men like your father...
政♥府♥要求你♥爸♥爸等人收集基因数据
..To gather genetic data on the general populace...
以便在灾难后
..For the purposes of post-apocalyptic identification.
确定出身份
The vaccination records.
那些种痘记录
They took tissue from everyone who had a smallpox inoculation.
他们从每个注射天花疫苗的人身上取下组织
Hundreds of millions of Americans.
上千万的美国人
So Klemper had access to a DNA database
维特能接触几乎每个
of nearly everyone who was born since 1950.
1950年后出生的人的DNA数据
This man is telling you everything you want to hear.
穆德 他所说的一切都只是要讲给你听的
But it's a fabrication. It is pure science fiction.
但这是个谎言 是纯粹的科幻小说
There were no experiments with aliens.
并没有对外星人进行过试验
Why would I lie to you?
我为什么要骗你
Like you said before, to protect yourself.
就像你以前说过的 要保护你自己
And the continuation of the Nazi agenda. Human tests.
并继续你的纳粹的人体试验
Why was your file there, Scully?
为什么你的档案会在那 史卡利
I don't know.
我不知道
There were current records!
档案上有近期的记录
Yes, but records of what, Mulder?
是的 但是什么记录 穆德
Of abductions!
为了劫持
Of abductees!
被劫持者的记录
They took my sister.
他们带走了我妹妹
Why?
为什么
They took her as insurance because
他们把她当人♥质♥
your father threatened to expose the project.
因为你父亲威胁要曝光计划内容
Why her? Why not me?
为什么是她而不是我
It's not for me to say.
这我也不知道
But your life is in danger now too.
但现在你也有危险
You also threaten to expose the project.
你也威胁要曝光这个计划
You have become your father.
你和你父亲一样
Why are you telling me this?
为什么要告诉我
It's what you want to know. Isn't it?
这是你要知道的 对吗
Is there more?
还有吗
More than you'll ever know.
还多着呢
Yes.
喂
Yes, he's just arrived. One moment, please.
他到了 等一下
You have a call, sir.
你的电♥话♥ 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表