That's a little hard to believe. Really?
真让人难以置信 真的吗
No, I'm pretty much of a homebody.
不 其实我平时不太出门
But all that changed.
但现在不一样了
Just from your words, the way you saw things,...
从你说的话 还有你对事物的见解
..I knew I wanted to meet you.
我会想和你见面
Well, I hope you're not too disappointed.
希望我没让你失望
Lauren, we have a real connection. Which is rare.
劳伦 我们之间有种特别的联♥系♥ 这很难得
Most men don't feel that way.
很多男人不这么认为
Most men don't know what they're missing.
他们都不知道他们错过了什么
What?
怎么了
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信
I mean, I can't believe that after three months...
我是说 我不能相信我们三个月后
..We finally meet in person and you're...
竟然见面了 而且你
I don't know, I'm just really enjoying myself tonight.
我也不知道 反正我今晚过得很开心
Oh, no! Oh!
不 让我帮你
My sister gave it to me. For good luck, I guess.
我姐姐送的 会带来好运
Kind of dopey, huh? I mean, a clover leaf.
有点傻 对吗 我是说这项链
How blatant can you get?
你觉得呢
It's beautiful.
真美
Thank you.
谢谢
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
公鸡打鸣了
Rise and shine in there.
天亮了
Mother of God!
我的天啊
Dispatch, this is car 7-3.
总部 我是7-3号♥车
I got a DP out on the lakefront at Erie and Capitol...
河边发现一具尸体
We're not certain, but from the
虽然不是百分之百确定,但是从
driver's licence we suspect it's Lauren Mackalvey.
找到的驾照上看 她叫劳伦 马克维
I want you to get on it. All right, we'll check this out.
你去调查一下 好 我会去调查
Agent Mulder? Alan Cross, Cleveland PD.
穆德探员 我是克里夫兰警局的阿兰 克罗斯
Thanks a lot for coming out so quickly.
谢谢你 这么快赶过来
This is my partner, Dana Scully.
这是我拍档史卡利 嗨
We found the purse in the front seat of that car.
我们在车的前座上发现了一个钱包
According to the licence, her name is Lauren Mackalvey.
她驾驶热照上的名字是劳伦·马克维
But... we're not sure yet that this is her body.
但我们还不确定死者就是她
You're not sure?
不确定
We couldn't make a positive ID, considering.
无法验明身份
Wendy Sparks, our Bureau liaison, thought this would be...
温蒂 她是我们局的联络官
..Closer to your area of expertise.
她觉得这个案子属于你们擅长的领域
Any indication as to the cause of death?
找到死因了吗
We were just lucky to get her
我们刚刚把她的尸体放进袋子
into the bag without her body falling apart.
很幸运 她的尸体还很完整
This substance. Did you find it anywhere else in the car?
这种液体你在车里还有发现吗
On the carpet or the upholstery? As a matter of fact, no.
脚垫或椅套上有吗 事实上 没有
So, it was only on the victim's body?
所以那是尸体身上的了
That's what it looks like.
好像是这样
Why?
怎么了
Do you have an idea what happened here? No. Not yet.
你知道怎么会这样吗 还不知道
We'll call you when we find anything else concrete.
如果找到其他具体的东西 我们会打给你
Detective? Yeah, sure. Call me.
好吗 好的 有事再联♥系♥
Mulder, what do you think it is?
穆德 你怎么看
A couple of months ago
几个月前
a case came my way from the Mississippi office.
密西西比也发生了一件案子
Four Aberdeen women had disappeared within a month.
阿博登市有四个女人在一个月内相继失踪
Disappeared? Only one victim was found,...
失踪 只找到一个受害者
..But her body was too decomposed to perform a viable autopsy.
但她的尸体已经高度腐烂 不能进行解剖
What we just saw was not decomposition. I know.
我们刚才见的并不是腐烂 我知道
I want you to run this by the coroner.
请你找验尸官做尸检吧
What about you? Where are you going?
那你呢 你要去哪里
I'm gonna try to find out if Lauren Mackalvey was a lonely heart.
我去查一下劳伦是不是单身
All the Aberdeen victims
那四个受害女人
had answered personal ads in the local papers.
都在当地报纸登过征婚广♥告♥
If this is the same killer, he's just getting started.
如果是同一个凶手 那他才刚开始呢
Yes, what is it?
什么事
The handyman replaced the locks on the storage closets and...
勤杂工换了储藏室的锁
..I wanted to bring by your new key.
我给你拿来了新钥匙
I know what you do, Mr Incanto.
我知道你是干什么的 因肯特先生
What is it you think that I do?
你觉得我是干什么的呢
Well, your typing
你会打字
and those packages from publishers in New York.
从纽约出版商寄给你的东西来看
You're a novelist, right? Or an editor?
你是作家或者编辑 对吗
You see, I'm a writer too.
你瞧 我也是作家
What a coincidence.
真巧
Shouldn't you be off writing or something?
你是不是要去写什么东西了
I don't mean to impose.
我无意冒犯
But would you mind reading something of mine?
但是你愿意看一下我写的东西吗
It won't take much time. They're poems.
不会花多长时间的 是些诗
Certainly.
好的
Good bye.
再见
Oh, it's you. That's not a problem, is it?
是你 那不是问题 对吗
No. It's just that Dr Kramer
当然 只是克拉莫先生
didn't tell me that you were observing the autopsy.
没说你会来观察尸检
I'm not observing. I'm performing it myself.
我不是来观察的 是来动手的
You're a medical doctor? You sound surprised.
你是医生 你好像很惊讶
I don't know. I guess maybe I am.
我不知道 也许吧
Why?
为什么
It's nothing personal, Agent Scully.
我不是针对你 史卡利探员
I'm just... old-fashioned in certain regards.
我只是在某些方面有点古板
Oldfashioned? The truth is,...
古板 事实上
..I question the wisdom of assigning
让女警官
female law-enforcement officers to certain cases.
来处理某些案件我会担心
Like this one?
像这一个吗
Whoever killed Lauren
杀害劳伦的凶手目标
Mackalvey has a definite attitude toward women.
明显是针对女性的
So it has to affect your judgment.
这会影响你的判断
I appreciate your concern, Detective. But it's not necessary.
多谢你的关心 但这不是问题
All I wanna do is solve this case. Just like you.
我和你一样只是想解决这个案子
Look, I'm not being sexist here. I'm just being honest.
我并不是性别歧视 只是实话实说
Where would you like the autopsy report sent?
你要将尸检报告发送到哪里
You can fax it to my office.
你可以传真到我办公室
The date is August 29th,...
日期 8月29日
..The time is 4.15 p.M.
下午4时15分
The subject's name is Lauren Mackalvey.
死者名叫劳伦 麦克维
Caucasian, female.
白人女性
Approximate time of death uncertain,...
死亡时间不确定
..Cause of death unknown.
死因亦不确定
It just doesn't make sense.
让人想不通
He seemed so... nice.
他好像应该很好
I thought you never met the man Lauren was with.
你不是从来没见过和劳伦约会的男人吗
I never did. He just seemed nice on the computer.
我是没见过 只是他在网络上看起来很好
Oh, they met through an on-line service?
他们是网上认识的
In one of those chat rooms.
在聊天室里
You know, where people get
就是人们
together to talk about... whatever they're into.
随心所欲谈天说地的地方
Do you remember what chat room Lauren was in when she met him?
你记得劳伦是在哪个聊天室碰见他的吗
"Big and beautiful." She had... kind of a weight problem.
丰满漂亮 她偏胖
But ZShy didn't seem to care. It wasn't about sex with him.
但"2Shy"似乎并不介意 他要的不是性
ZShy? That was his online name.
"2Shy" 是他的网名
Lauren used to...
劳伦经常....
..Read me his letters.
把他的信读给我听
They were amazing. He knew exactly what to say.
写得很棒 他知道如何取悦于人
Sure as hell fooled me.
我真的被愚弄了
She read you his letters.
她读给你听的信
Do you think that she kept any hard copies of 'em?
你觉得她会备份吗
Actually,...
实际上
..I saved them myself.
我有存档
I can get them for you.
如果你要 我拿给你
Yes. Can I use your phone?
好的 能用下你的电♥话♥吗
It's right over there.
可以 就在那儿
Scully. Listen, Scully.
我是史卡利 听着 史卡利
Our killer may have moved from the personals to the Internet.
凶手可能已转移目标到网络上去了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表