Are you gonna let me tell you why I'm here?
你能让我告诉你为什么我在这吗
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么在这
I wanna know who sent you. Whose errand boy you are.
我要知道是 谁派你来的
No one sent me.
没人派我来
You've got the rest of your life to give me answers.
你现在还有时间回答我问题
Oh no!
天啊
Damn it!
妈的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Let's get outta here.
我们快走
How high does it go, Skinner? Who's pulling the strings?
牵涉到多高的职位 谁是幕后指使
You can kill me but you'll be doing their work for 'em.
你可以杀了我 但这样只是帮了他们而已
Forget about your job and family.
忘记你的工作和家庭
You'll spend the rest of your life behind bars.
这样你就要在监狱里度过余生
There isn't a judge they couldn't persuade.
他们没有哪一个法官不能说服的
What's the alternative? Let you kill me now?
和你来杀我有什么区别吗
I didn't come here to kill you.
我不是来杀你
I came here to give you something.
而是来给你点东西
I've got the digital tape.
我弄到了数据磁带
You're lying.
你撒谎
I've got it in my pocket. I took it out of Mulder's desk.
就在我口袋里 我从穆德的桌子上拿来的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表