What the hell's goin' on?
发生了什么
Hello?
有人吗
Is everything all right in there?
一切正常吗
Don't go in there man
别去那里 伙计
What happened this time?
这次发生什么事
One of the motel guests died.
一个旅馆客人死了
Mulder, I'm coming up there right now.
穆德 我就过去
Scully, I think this man died simply from a reaction to the cockroaches.
史卡利 这人好像被蟑螂惊吓死的
Two cases of anaphylactic shock
已经两起受惊而死的了
in the same day in the same town
同一天同一个镇
is highly improbable.
这不太可能
I'm saying that this man simply had a heart attack.
不 我说的是他可能得了心脏病
Word about the cockroach infestation
关于蟑螂的感染
and the deaths related to it has gotten out.
死亡的原因已经拿到
I think this man simply saw some cockroaches and scared himself to death.
这人可能看到的蟑螂害怕而死
Regardless Mulder something strange is definitely going on up there.
这里好象发生了奇怪的事 穆德
Maybe not.
也许不是
All your conjectures have proved correct.
你所有的见解都证明是正确的
The exterminator did die from anaphylactic shock.
那个杀昆虫的死于过敏
The boy did die from selfinflicted wounds
那小孩死于自残
And was getting high off methane fumes derived from burning manure.
吸入燃烧的粪便产生的沼气让他出现幻觉
The medical examiner did die from a brain aneurysm.
那验尸官确实死于脑部出血
I still haven't been able to explain the cockroaches.
我解释不了为什么蟑螂都出现在这些地方
Or the fact that their exoskeletons are made of metal.
也许是因为他们的骨骼是由金属做成
Metal? What are you talking about?
金属 你说什么
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder, I'm coming up there. Whatever.
穆德 我就过去 好吧
Can you tell what kind of cockroach it is?
你能说这是哪一种蟑螂吗
I should be able to.
应该可以
The abdomen's still attached
腹部还在
and we differentiate species by their genitalia.
我们可以通过它们的生殖器来辨别它们的种类
Oh, my God. Is it abnormal?
天啊 什么不妥
I'll say. He's hung like a clubtailed dragonfly! Excuse me.
它的内脏像缩小的蜻蜓
Does it still look unusual?
有什么不正常吗
Well, yes. For an insect genitalia.
有的 昆虫生殖器官
But maybe not for a microprocessor.
不应该是微处理器
You're implying that this insect is mechanical?
你说这些昆虫是机械的
What am I supposed to be looking at here?
你让我看什么
Have you ever seen anything like this before?
你以前见过吗
Only in science journals.
只在科学杂♥志♥里
I've read about an artificialintelligence researcher
我读过一个人工智能研究者
Who designs robots that resemble and behave like insects.
他设计了一个机械人 外观和行为上极象昆虫
I've never seen them, but I've often thought of visiting his lab.
我从没见到 但我想到他那参观
He works out of this town?
他在镇外工作
Dr Ivanov?
你是伊凡诺弗博士
Why are you scaring my robots?
你为什么吓我的机器人
For decades my colleagues in artificial intelligence
几十年里 人工智能的同事一直想…
Have attempted to create an autonomous robot.
制♥造♥一种自动机器人
By struggling to give their machines a human like brain,
给它们一个人类的大脑
they have failed.
但失败了
A human brain is too complex.
人类大脑太复杂难以计算
Too computational. It thinks too much.
他考虑的事情太多
But insects merely react.
但昆虫只会反应
I've used insects as my model, not just in design,
我以昆虫制♥造♥自己的模型 不只是设计
But by giving them the simplest of computer programs:
而且给它们装上最简单的电脑程序
"Go to the object." "Go away from moving object."
寻找目标 离开运动的目标
Governed only by sensors and reflex responses,
由传感器和反射性反应引导
They take on the behaviour of intelligent living beings.
它们会象智能的生物一样有行为
So this is programmed to head towards any object
这东西被设计能追踪
Moving within the field of its sensors?
在它感应范围内的东西
No.
不
Then why is it following me?
那它为什么跟着我
It likes you.
它跟你一样
Your contract is with NASA?
你和航♥空♥航♥天♥局有合同
The goal is to transport a fleet of robots to another planet
目的是把一艘机器人舰队运到别的星球
And allow them to navigate the terrain with more intricacy
让它们测量地形
Than any space probe has done before.
比以前的太空探测器更复杂
And it sounds slightly fantastic,
真不可思议
but the only obstacle I can foresee
唯一的困难是
Is devising a renewable energy source.
发明可重新充电的能源
In any case, this is the future of space exploration.
这是宇宙探索的方向
It does not include living entities.
不包括生物实体
I'm just speculating,
我只是在这观察
but if extraterrestrial life forms do exist
但如果有超级人类存在…
No need for speculation. I believe they do.
不需要思考 我相信他们存在
If they're technologically advanced,
他们比我们更有技术
and if your ideas about the future of space exploration are correct
假如我们探索未来的思路是正确的
The interplanetary explorers of alien civilisations
接着探索处星人的文明
will likely be mechanical in nature. Yes.
会成为自然而然的想法
Anyone who thinks alien visitation
任何想到外星人的探访…
will come not in the form of robots
是不会想到以机器形式出现
But of living beings with big eyes and grey skin
而是有着大眼睛灰皮肤
Has been brainwashed by too much science fiction.
那是被科幻小说毒害的
Can you identify this?
你认得这些吗
I'm not really good with bugs.
我对虫不熟悉
A cricket's leg?
蟑螂的腿
Try it under the microscope.
在显微镜下看看
Are you all right, Dr Ivanov?
你没事吗 伊凡诺夫博士
Can you identify that?
你能辨明吗
Sir?
先生
It's beyond my comprehension.
那超出我的理解
Hey, kid! Move it! Give me that!
嗨 小伙子 把它拿走 给我那个
Back off, buddy !
退后
Get it ! Hurry up !
快点!
Get your own ! I saw it first !
你自己去拿 我先看到的
Hey, what are you, crazy?
嗨 你疯了吗 你为什么停下来
Hey, you idiot! You hit me!
嗨 白♥痴♥ 你撞到我了
We gotta get outta here!
我们要离开这里
Excuse me. Do you sell road maps?
有地图卖♥♥吗
Could you tell me where they are?
告诉我这是哪
Come on. Hurry up. What's going on here?
快点 怎么了
Haven't you heard about the roaches?
你没听到蟑螂的事
They're devouring people.
它们吞噬很多人
We're getting outta here.
很多人都走了
Have you seen any yourself?
你看见过蟑螂吗
No, but they're everywhere.
没有 但到处都是
Roaches aren't attacking people. Lady.
蟑螂并不伤人 女士
They're spreading the Ebola virus. Keep the change.
它们携带埃博拉病毒
We're all gonna be bleeding from our nipples.
我们的乳♥头♥会出血
All right. Listen up!
行了 听着
I'm Agent Dana Scully from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我是史卡利探员 联邦调查局的
I am assuring you that you are not in any danger.
我保证你们并没有危险
Everything is gonna be OK if you just calm down and start acting rationally.
只要你们平静下来恢复正常 一切都会没事的
Now where the hell are those road maps?
公路地图在哪
Hey! This last can is mine!
嗨 这是我的
Roaches!
蟑螂
Well, Doctor,
博士
I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.
感谢回答我的几个问题
Yeah.
好的
Greetings from planet Earth.
来自地球的问候
Well, it's a cockroach all right.
这是蟑螂
It's not like the leg segment you had me examine earlier.
它不像我们之前检查的那个
It's just a typical cockroach. Even the
就是一只蟑螂 甚至
Yes, even the genitalia's normal.
连性器官也正常
Cockroaches are common in this area this time of year.
每年这个时候 这个地方蟑螂很普遍
It's one of the reasons I set up my study here.
这也是我研究的原因
Mulder. Mulder, this town is insane.
我是穆德 穆德 这镇发神经了
Where are you?
你在哪
In a convenience store on the outskirts of civilisation.
我在远离人类文明的郊区的 一个便利店
Look, I think I may have a lead.
听着 我想到一条线索
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表