'cause there's some things-- stuff that I need to tell you.
有些东西我要告诉你
I want you to step back inside that room.
我警告你回到房♥里去
Are you coming with me, mrs. Kiveat?
你和我一起吗 卡维太太
she's not going anywhere with you, darin. I can hurt you !
她不会和你走的 我能伤害你
I can hurt you too. I'm gonna give you three seconds. One--
我也能伤害你 我给你三秒钟
now, I'm done fooling around now ! stop it !
我要生气了 停下
I'll go with you. Okay ?
我和你一起走 好吗
If that's what you want, I'll go. Just... stop it.
如果你想这样 那我走 只是… 别再这样了
Sharon, we can work this all out right here.
卡维太太 我们能够解决
No, we can't.
不能的
All right.
好吧
All right then.
那好吧
You were the only person that was ever nice to me.
你是对我最好的人
You know that ?
你知道吗
I mean--
我是说…
Hey, you remember that first day in class...
你记得第一次在班上…
When you wore that green dress with the yellow flowers on it ?
你穿着绿色的衣服 上面戴着黄花
How when you stood in front of the window,
当你站在窗口的时候
You could almost see through it ?
能通过窗子的玻璃看到它
Where are-- where are we going ?
我们去哪
Where are you taking me ? I don't know.
你要带我去哪 我不知道
Anywhere you wanna go.
你想去哪就去哪
I got money from a cash machine, you know ?
我从提款机弄到钱
Plus, you know, we can take any car you want.
你想要什么车 我们就开什么车
You know, you just take your pick.
你可以自己选
We can take an accord or a maxima, you know.
我们可以开雅阁或者千里马
Do you like any of those ?
你喜欢吗
You know, if you don't wanna go japanese, you know,
如果你不喜欢日本车
How about a taurus ?
金牛座怎么样
No, you're right, you know. All these cars suck.
你是对的 这些车全都差劲
We'll just boost one of them for right now and then...
我们暂时先偷一辆
We'll trade it later.
迟些再把它卖♥♥掉
Just take it easy, mrs. Kiveat, all right ?
别担心 卡维太太
Mrs. Kiveat ? Hey ! Come over here. Come on over here !
卡维太太 到这里来
Mrs. Kiveat ?
卡维太太
Mrs. Kiveat, where are you ?
你在哪
Oh, come on, now ! I said I'd take care of you.
快出来 我会照顾你的
What else did you want ?
你还想要什么
I'd have given you anything !
我会给你所有东西的
Anything you wanted !
所有你想要的东西
Mrs. Kiveat ! Okay, son, turn around. Let's go.
卡维太太! 转过身来 我们走
Look, I don't know what kind
我不知道你惹了什么麻烦
of trouble you're up to, but I want some answers.
但我要一些答案
No ! I want some answers !
不 我才要答案
Where is she ?
她在哪
Come on, now ! You're pissing me off !
快出来 你惹怒我了
Teller, get out of there !
泰勒 快离开
Tell me where she is !
告诉我她在哪
i just got off the phone with the coroner.
我刚和法医谈过
He's ruling teller's death accidental.
他把泰勒的死归于意外
Lightning ?
闪电
What about the scientists at the observatory ?
观测站的科学家有什么说法
What do they have to say ?
他们昨晚见到了闪电
They also reported lightning last night.
我跟地区检察官说了
I talked to the d.A. He has no idea how to begin building a case.
但他不知道怎么立这个案
What about the tests I asked for ?
我要求的测验怎么样了
The results came in five minutes ago. And ?
5分钟前出了结果 结果呢
Nothing unusual was detected, mulder.
没有什么不正常的
The electrolytes, the blood gas levels, brain wave activity.
电解质 血压 脑电波都正常
Based on the science of all the data that's been gathered--
根据科学数据的收集…
Darin oswald is a perfectly normal, perfectly healthy kid.
大林是个非常正常 非常健康的孩子
you believe that, scully ?
你相信吗
Neither do I.
我也不信
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表