If we gas the halls, we might kill those patients.
如果我们放烟雾弹 那会误伤那些病人
Why do we keep givin' this guy exactly what he wants?
为什么我们老是给他需要的东西呢
Just wait for a signal from me.
等我的信♥号♥♥
We're clear.
你可以进去了
Mulder.
穆德
Thanks for joining us.
欢迎加入我们
We've got a dozen law-enforcement officers outside in the hall.
走廊有十二个执法人员
Another 30 in the parking lot.
停车场处还有30个
Regular convention.
例会而已
So whatever you've got planned,
你的计划
it's not gonna work out the way you want it to.
不可能成功的
You don't know what I got planned.
你不知道我的计划
Two warriors of equal skill fight to the death.
两个武士在进行决斗
One is a student of Japanese budo: the way of war.
一个是日本学武道的 战斗的技巧
Budo teaches the warrior to leave himself outside the battle.
武道告诉他置身于战场之外
In other words, to disregard his own death.
换句话说 也就是不在乎自己的安危
Because of that, the budo warrior always wins.
因此 武士总能赢
I am that warrior.
我就是那武士
I don't fear my death.
我不怕死
So I... I'm gonna give you...
我信你…
..One pull of the trigger against me.
向我开枪
One in six chance.
六分之一机会
One. One pull.
只开一次
Wait. Mulder, look.
等一下 穆德
There's pure oxygen in this room.
这里有很多氧气装置
There's no telling what could happen if you pull that trigger...
你开枪不知道会发生什么事
Piece of cake.
小事一桩
Your turn.
轮到你了
Mulder, no. Mulder, yes.
穆德 不 说是
Go. Mulder, listen to me.
继续 听我说
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
We can stop this thing now.
我们一起出去
You and I can just walk outside of this room...
我们可以制止这件事
No! Damn you! You bastard!
不 你这混♥蛋♥
Mulder, hand me the gu...
穆德 把枪给我
Mulder, you don't have to do this.
穆德 不要这样
You're stronger than this.
你应该更坚强点
Your turn, Scully. Gotta play by the rules.
轮到你了 史卡利 按规矩来
Pull the trigger, Mulder.
开枪 穆德
Mulder, fight him. You can fight this.
穆德 打他 你能行的
Come on! Pull the trigger, Mulder.
快开枪 穆德
She shot you. I read it in her files.
她向你开过枪 我看过她的档案
Payback time. Shoot the little spy!
报仇时刻 杀了这个小奸细
I'm gonna kill you, Modell.
我要杀了你 莫德尔
Pull the trigger and get another crack at me.
快开枪 下一枪是我
Scully, run!
史卡利 快跑
Scully. ..
史卡利
Federal agents! Get down, get down, get down!
联邦探员 趴下
There's no telling how long he'll hang on,...
不知道他能支持多久
..But he'll never regain consciousness.
但他不会再恢复知觉了
You know, we thought he was undergoing treatment. We were wrong.
我们以为他在治疗 我们错了
What do you mean? Read his chart.
怎么啦 看看病历
The MRIs were gauging how much life he had left,
核磁共振只是计算他还有多久的命
but he consistently refused treatment.
他拒绝继续治疗
The tumour was operable right up to the end,
肿瘤还是可以做手术的
but he refused to have it removed.
他拒绝摘除
Why? I think it's like you said.
为什么 正像你说的
He was always such a... little man.
他总是太平常了
This was finally something that made him feel big.
他想成为一个大人物
I say we don't let him take up another minute of our time.
不要让他再浪费我们的时间了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表