Still, as a storyteller,...
作为小说家
..I'm fascinated.
我很惊叹
How a person's sense of consciousness can be so transformed...
人的自觉意识
..By nothing more magical than listening to words.
只是通过聆听一些文字
Mere words.
仅仅是文字 就能改变
Very relaxed.
你感到睡意 很放松
As your body calmly drifts...
你的身体轻轻的摇
..Deeper and deeper into a state of peaceful relaxation,...
越来越沉 进入非常放松的状态
..You will respond only to the sound of my voice.
你只听到我的声音
Chrissy? Can you recall where you are?
克里茜 你记得你在哪里吗
I'm in a room...
我在一间房♥里
..On a spaceship,...
我在宇宙飞船上
..Surrounded by aliens.
周围都是外星人
What do the aliens look like?
那些外星人长什么样
They're small.
他们很小
But their heads and their eyes are big. They're grey.
但头和眼睛很大 他们是灰色的
But... he seems really out of it.
但他好象不知道一样
Like he's not really there.
好像不在那里一样
What are the aliens doing now?
外星人在干什么
They seem to be... arguing.
他们在争论
I can sort of hear them,
我听到他们说话 但不知道他们说什么
Except the leader. I can understand him.
除了那个领导者 我能明白他
When the leader speaks to you, does his mouth move?
那人对你说什么 他嘴巴动了吗
No. But I hear him in my head.
没有 但我听得见
What does he say?
他说什么
That this is for the good of my planet, but...
他说是为了我们星球好,但…
But what?
但什么
I don't like what he's doing.
我不喜欢他要干的事
It's like he's inside my mind, like...
他进入我的脑袋,像…
..Like he's stealing my memories.
像偷走了我记忆
The description of the aliens, the physical exam,...
关于外星人 体♥检♥ 扫描大脑的描述
..A human being that appears switched off,
和另外一个人 无知觉的存在
it's characteristic of a typical abduction.
这是典型的绑♥架♥特征
That's my problem with it, Mulder. It's all a little too typical.
我疑惑的是 这也有点太典型了
Abduction lore has become so prevalent...
绑♥架♥的故事在社会上这么流行
..That if you ask someone to imagine being abducted,
每个人都能想像自己被绑♥架♥的情形
they'd concoct that exact scenario.
他们捏造的情形都是一样的
Yeah, if it were only one person.
是的 如果只有一个人被绑♥架♥
We have two individuals, each verifying the other's story.
我们有两个证人印证了对方的故事
Well, thanks a lot! You really bleeped up this case.
谢谢你 这个案子你给了不少启示
He didn't actually say "Bleeped".
当然了 但他不说启示
He said... - I'm familiar with, uh...
他还说 我了解
..Detective Manners's colourful phraseology.
曼纳斯侦探 天花乱坠的说辞
Are you gonna hold the boy?
还要关那男孩
You bet your blanketyblank bleep I am!
你以为我相信这些荒谬的故事
The victim seems to confirm his alibi. The hell she did!
受害者已证实了他的说法
Those kids' stories couldn't be more bleepin' different.
她说的故事不能更传奇了
Chrissy? Chrissy?
克里茜 克里茜
What do you want with us?! How did the alien respond?
你要我们干什么 那个外星人怎么回答的
Well... all he did was...
他只是…
What...?
什么
What's happening? Don't worry. It'll be OK.
发生什么事了 别担心
I'm here to protect you. I'll never let anything happen to you.
我会保护你 我不会让任何事情发生
What was the other alien -
那个外星人呢
the grey - what was it doing during all this?
小灰人 这期间在做什么
He was just... talking.
他在说话
Telepathically?
用电波
No. In English. He just
不 用英语
kept saying the same thing over and over again.
他不停在说着同一件事
This is not happening. This is not happening.
这没有发生
This is not happening. This is...
这没发生
Would you shut up already?!
你能闭嘴吗
This is not happening. This is not happening.
这没有发生
I don't know where I was taken,
我不知道被带去哪
because the whole time I was like this... in pain.
因为整个过程都这样 很痛
Because the other alien
另外一个外星人
was conducting torturous experiments on you?
对你进行实验
No. No, it was like... You know when you're a kid...
不 就像小时候无缘无故地
..And you tore the legs off a bug for no reason?
把虫的腿折掉一样
I guess I was the bug.
我想我就是只虫子
Anyways, the next thing I remember, I was suddenly outside,...
接下来我记得我到了外面
..Like I was flying through the air.
就象在天空中飞翔一样
Then what? Then I think I hit the ground.
接着呢 我好像撞到了地板
When I came to, I ran to Chrissy's
我立刻跑去看克里茜
to make sure she was there, and that she was OK.
看她在不在那里 有没有事
Harold. Did you and Chrissy
哈罗德 那晚你和克里茜
engage in consensual sexual intercourse that night?
自愿发生性行为了吗
If her father finds out, I'm a dead man.
如果她爸爸发现 我死定了
He said it happened before the abduction.
他说是发生在绑♥架♥之前
And so what if they had sex?
那么他们怎么发生性行为呢
So we know that it wasn't an alien that probed her.
所以说那不是外星人做实验
You've got two kids having
这两个未成年的孩子
sex before they're mature enough to handle it.
发生性行为
So you think all this is just a case of sexual trauma?
你说这是一起性创伤的案子
It's a lot more plausible than an alien abduction.
总比外星人绑♥架♥可信吧
Especially in light of their contradictory stories.
特别是他们自相矛盾的陈述
Hey! I just got a call from some crazy bleep-head...
有个疯子给我打电♥话♥来
..Claiming he was an eyewitness to this abduction.
说他看到了外星人的绑♥架♥
You feel like talking to this blank-hole?
你要和这混♥蛋♥说话吗
I know how crazy all this sounds, but I don't care.
我知道这很不合常理
What I have to say has to be said.
我一定要说出来
Why did you wait till now to tell us this?
为什么到现在才说出来
Two kids' lives may be affected by it.
这牵涉到两个孩子的生命
Well, it's bigger than a couple of kids.
这比孩子的事大
It has to do with the entire planet,
事关这个星球 这个宇宙
the universe, and who knows what-all?
谁知道
Why don't you tell us what happened? This. It's all here.
事发当晚你怎么不说 全在这儿
After seeing what I saw that night,
看见后 我就跑回家把它写下来
I rushed home and wrote it all down.
连续48个小时不停 我不想把细节忘了
48 hours straight. I didn't wanna forget a single detail.
我要警告你
But I feel I should warn you.
我不想吓你
I don't wanna be overly dramatic,...
看了这个后 你的生命就有危险了
..But by looking at this you're putting your lives in danger.
为什么 因为昨晚发生的奇怪的事
Why is that? Last night the weirdest thing happened.
金星经常
No other object has been misidentified as a flying saucer...
被当做不明飞行物
..More often then the planet Venus.
真的
Really?
这就是我觉得奇怪的地方
That... was when I realised something was weird.
哪方面
At which point?
正常情况下
Normally, if two strangers drive into my garage,
如果有人开车到我车♥库♥里
I tell 'em to get the hell out of it.
我会叫他滚蛋
But this time I didn't!
但这次我没有
It was like I was in a trance or somethin'.
我好像精神恍惚一样
What did these men look like? Usually I'm good with faces.
这些人长什么样 通常我过目不忘
But I just remember how they were dressed.
但这次我只记得他们穿什么
All in black?
都穿黑衣服
How'd you know? Since the '50s,...
你怎么知道 五十年代以来
..People who've had close encounters
很多人都和这些穿黑衣的外星人
have reported visitations from "Men in Black".
有亲密的接触
But, you know, myths about men in black garments...
你知道 在不同文化的历史中
..Have been recorded throughout history, in many cultures.
都有记载黑衣人的一些传说
The Celtic legends are filled with trickster men in black,...
凯尔特人传说中 骗子是穿黑衣服的
..And how anyone who encounters them becomes enchanted.
谁遇到他们都会被迷得五迷三道的
I'm not sure that modern reconstruction of fairy tales...
可惜的是 拿古代的神话说事
..Lends any more credence to Roky's testimony.
对罗奇的证言没什么作用
Even the former leader...
即使是美国的前总统…
..Of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr,...
吉米·艾尔·卡特
..Thought he saw a UFO once.
他也以为看见过UF0
But it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.
但后来证明他看到的是金星
I'm a Republican.
我是共和党人
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表