I remember me and him all the way back to kindergarten.
我记得和他一起上幼儿园
He was, uh...
他呢
I don't know.
我不知道
He was like a brother or somethin'.
他像一个哥哥
And we had some good times.
我们玩得很好
Good times that I'll never forget and...
我永远不会忘记美好时光
..Junk like that.
和不快的事情
And like now, we all gotta stick together and protect each other,...
我们应该团结起来保护自己
..Cos that's what Bruno would have wanted.
因为这里是布鲁诺的愿望
Cos they say the cult is gonna come try and get more of us and...
因为那些信徒会来抓更多的人
..We can't let that happen.
我们不能让这种事情发生
So we gotta kick some butt.
我们应该抗争
We gotta kick some butt...
我们应该抗争
..Like I'm sure Bruno's doin' in heaven right now.
布鲁诺在天堂一定也是这样
Here he is. Boom?
他在这里 布恩
Boom?
布恩
Are you OK? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
That was beautiful.
说得真好
Yep.
是的
So did you hear who the cult is supposed to be coming after next?
你知道信徒下一个目标是谁吗
A blonde virgin.
一个金发的处♥女♥
Come on. I'll give you guys a ride home.
我送你们回家
Your mom is always saying "Wait until you're married."
你妈总是说 "结婚前必须是处♥女♥"
Yeah. Then some cult member wants to kidnap you...
有信徒想绑♥架♥你
...because you are a virgin. God!
因为你是处♥女♥
I mean, how do they even know if you really are a virgin?
他们怎么知道你是不是处♥女♥
I don't know. I don't even wanna think about it.
我不知道 也不去想
You're not a virgin, are you, Boom?
你是不是处♥男♥ 布恩
Uh... no.
不是
You know, maybe if we weren't virgins, we wouldn't be so scared.
要是我们不是处♥女♥ 就不必害怕了
Over here! Hey, he found somethin'!
在这里 他发现了
Oh, God. Is he dead? Yeah. It looks like he hung himself.
天啊 -他死了吗 -是的 看起来像上吊的
He loves me. Loves me not.
他爱我 他不爱我
He loves me. He loves me not.
他爱我 他不爱我
He loves me.
爱
He loves me not.
不爱
He loves me.
爱
He loves me not.
不爱
He loves me.
爱
Not!
不爱
The map says to turn right at the intersection.
地图上说有个交叉路口右转
The detective told me to turn left.
联♥系♥我的探长叫我左转
At the intersection? At the stoplight.
在交叉口 在交通灯处
This isn't a stoplight. It's a stop sign.
这不是交通灯 是个停车标志
I'm sure she meant stop sign.
她应该就是这意思
Turn right.
右转
What more can I say about the loss of a young man like Jay De Boom...
失去了杰德·布恩这样的小伙 我们很难过
..That the sadness in each of our own hearts does not express more poignantly?
我们的伤心难以表达
A few people have asked if they might share
那些想上来的朋友
some of their personal remembrances of Jay.
他们同样表达对杰个人深深的怀念
I'd like to invite them to come forward at this time and share some of those thoughts.
我想邀请他们上来寄托这些哀思
His friends called him Boom.
朋友们都叫他布恩
Team quarterback. Well-liked, a leader.
橄榄球队的四分卫 他很受欢迎 像个领袖
He was looking forward to college untill...
他正准备上大学
...he was found hanged in the woods two days ago
不幸的是他两天前被吊死在树林里
That's the third boy to die in as many months.
这是几个月以来第三起高中生的死亡案件
Your fax mentioned strong suspicions of a satanic cult at work.
传真中你非常怀疑一个撒旦教派干的
That's the popular opinion around here. Wildly popular, actually.
这是大家都这么认为
Based on what evidence?
有什么证据
Eyewitness accounts of satanic rituals.
很多人说亲眼看到撒旦信徒举♥行♥仪式
I remember me and Boom back to kindergarten.
我记得我和布恩在幼儿园的时候
He was, I don't know... like a brother or somethin'.
他像一个哥哥一样
You have physical evidence of these rituals being conducted?
你有他们举♥行♥仪式的证据吗
No. No, just the murder victims.
没有 只有受害者
So you have nothing concrete to connect these things to Satanists?
那你没证据说明是撒旦信徒干的了
If you detect a hint of
如果你听出史卡利探员
scepticism or incredulity in Agent Scully's voice...
话里有怀疑的意思
..It's because of the evidence gathered by the FBI...
那是因为FBI有充分证据显示
..Debunking virtually all claims of ritual abuse by satanic cults.
那与撒旦信徒的宗教仪式无关
Is that true? Don't ask me.
真的 别问我
Our research has proven that
调查显示
most of these accounts are false or imagined.
很多说法都是凭空想象的
That the trauma or mental illness...
这些悲剧或心理疾病
that is often linked to satanic cults.
经常会和撒旦信徒联♥系♥起来
..Is a result of denial, hysteria and misplaced blame.
这是拒绝相信 癔病和不知道谴责谁而造成的
You'll have a hard time convincing the locals.
那你很难说服当地的人
Especially with the stories
特别的是他们听了和
of the girls that were there when Boom died.
布恩在一起的两个女孩的说法
Who interviewed them? I did.
谁询问她们的 我
Together or separate? Together. Why?
一起问还是分开问 一起 怎么了
Then you have no way of determining
这样就不能证明
whether or not their stories are fabricated.
她们是否捏造
No, these are good kids
她们都是好女孩
we're talking about. Outstanding students.
她们是好学生
The details they gave - I doubt they could have made them up.
她们给的细节 我不相信是她们伪造的
Let me guess. They told you
我猜一下
about a wild beast entering in on a black mass,...
她们是不是说有头野兽闯了进黑弥撒
..The drinking of blood, the sacrifice of an infant...
喝着血 祭祀婴儿
..Or a blonde virgin.
或者是一个金发处♥女♥
Yeah. That's right.
是的 是这样的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Let me in there!
让我进去
Where's she going? You don't suppose she's a virgin, do you?
她去哪 你不会以为她是处♥女♥吧
I doubt she's even a blonde.
我怀疑她是不是金发
Would you let me by? No, sir. You can't go in there!
能让一下吗 你不能进去
How long are we going to stand by and watch our children die...
我们能看着自己孩子死去
..While Satan's soldiers run free in this city?
而撒旦信徒却享受自♥由♥
Bob, this is no time. No time?
鲍伯 这不是时候 不是时候
Hey, hey! Hey, Bob. This is not the place for this!
这里不允许这样
My wife can't sleep at night!
我老婆晚上睡不着
My kids say they can feel Satan's presence!
孩子们感到撒旦的存在
We got to wake up and take action, people!
是该行动的时候了
We gotta cast the devil out of our community!
我们要把恶魔赶走
All right, everybody! Stay calm.
大家镇静
Maybe we're just imagining that.
想不到这出啊
My name is Terri Roberts.
我叫特里·罗伯斯
I go to Grover Cleveland Alexander High School.
在格罗弗·克利夫兰·亚历山大高中读书
I'm a senior with a 3.98 grade point average.
读高三 平均学分点为3.98
My name is Margi Kleinjan.
我叫马吉·克莱珍
I go to Grover Cleveland Alexander High School.
在格罗弗·克利夫兰·亚历山大高中读书
I'm a senior with a 3.75 grade point average.
读高三 平均学分点为3.75
I'm on the cheerleading yell squad with my best friend. Terri.
特里是我拉拉队的好朋友
I'm on the cheerleading yell squad with my best friend, Margi.
马吉是我拉拉队的好朋友
We plan to go to college together in the fall.
我们打算在秋季一起上大学
Yeah. Could you tell me again what happened
你能说一下杰德·布恩死那晚
the night of Jay De Boom's death?
发生什么吗
Boom... Jay was giving us a ride home in his truck.
布恩 杰用车载我们回家
When all of a sudden he swerved off...
忽然他开出了路边
..The road. Like he had been possessed or something.
好像他被什么控制了
And he made us get out of the car and walk to a clearing...
他让我们下了车 他带我们到一个空地
..Where people were wearing
那儿的人披着黑披风
black robes and holding black candles.
他们带着头罩
I couldn't see their faces underneath their hoods,
我看不清他们的脸
but I knew they were up to no good.
但他们一定不是好人
How did you know they were "Up to no good"?
你怎么知道他们不是好人
Well, they were all standing around this altar.
他们围绕着祭坛
And one of them had a
有一个拿着长刀
long knife with a snake's head on the handle.
柄上有一具蛇头
Ruby eyes.
眼睛是红宝石的
I thought we were for sure dead...
我以为我们死定了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表