i reviewed your case and your service record--
我看你的记录…
Combat duty in panama, grenada,
在巴拿马 格林达服役
Distinguished service in the gulf,
在海湾战争中有杰出表现
Great triumphs and great tragedies.
伟大的胜利 伟大的悲剧
It's clear to me, lieutenant colonel,
这些自杀企图
That these suicide attempts of yours are simply just
很简单
cries for help.
只是在呼救而已
You've tried and failed to
这几个星期
kill yourself three times in as many weeks.
你有三次企图自杀
Frankly, if you wanted to-- you don't understand.
坦白说 如果你… 你不明白
He won't let me. He won't let me die.
他不会让我死的 他不让我死
Who ? Who won't let you die ?
谁 谁不让你死
Just relax a moment.
放松
I'll be back with something to help you sleep.
我待会给你些安♥眠♥药♥
Stand down, lieutenant colonel.
退下 中校
No ! Not this time !
不要 这次让我死
Aah ! Just let me go !
放我走
Oh, my god.
天啊
Where is he ? Down here. He's in there.
他在哪 他在这里
I-I told you he won't let me die.
我说过他不会让我死
I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈了
I told them and I told them, but they won't listen.
我跟他们说 但他们不听
You mean they don't believe you. No, sir.
他们不相信你 是的
You said in the report that at the time of the accident,
你说在事故发生的时候
You believed somebody was in the room.
你相信有人房♥里
It was no accident. Don't you understand ?
这不是事故 明白吗
But this person saved your life, is that right ?
但这个人救了你 对吗
Look at me. Look !
看着我
I have no life. He took it all away.
我生不如死 都被他毁了
Do you have any idea who it is ?
你知道他是谁吗
I never see him clearly, but he
我没看清楚
looks like a soldier, always standin' at attention.
但他好像是一个立正的士兵
g.I. ? or one of saddam's boys,
步兵 也好像是萨♥达♥姆♥的兵
Come back to hold me accountable.
把我玩于股掌
Whoever it is, he knows my name.
总之 他知道我的名字
He speaks to you ?
他和你说话吗
"Your time has come," He said.
他说你的日子已经到头了
Then he started takin' it all away.
然后带走了一切
What did he start taking away ?
他拿走了什么东西
Everything.
一切东西
My wife, my children.
我的妻子 我的孩子
And how did he do that ? How did--
他怎么干的 怎么干的
He burned them alive.
把他们活活烧死
Now he makes me suffer...
他让我痛苦
Because he won't let me die.
因为他不让我死
Agents mulder and scully, may I have a word with you ?
穆德和史卡利探员 能和你们谈一下吗
I've been asked to have you
我来叫你们
suspend whatever investigation you've begun here.
暂停调查这起案件
Asked by whom, captain.
谁要求的 上尉
General callahan, lieutenant colonel stans' commanding officer.
卡拉翰将军 中校以前的司令官
is something wrong ? protocol requires...
出了什么错 协议要求
All criminal investigation of military personnel...
所有针对军人的刑事调查
To be conducted through
必须得到军方
military channels and their superior officer.
及上级的同意
What ? We didn't sign in at the front desk ?
我们不是被同意才来的吗
You're in breach of code and procedure.
你们违反了程序
Excuse me, but does general callahan have a superior officer ?
对不起 卡拉翰将军还有上级吗
Ma'am ? Assuming that we wanted to investigate him,
什么意思 假设我们要调查他
who would we talk to ? investigate him for what ?
我们要和谁谈 调查他什么
whatever. general callahan is the senior officer here.
打个比方 卡拉翰将军是最高长官
well, then, we'd like to speak
我们想和他谈
to him on our way out. - I don't know he's available.
我不知道他有没有空
Ask him to make himself available.
他会有空的
Tell him that it's our protocol.
这是我们的协议
In the meantime, we would
还有
like to finish up with lieutenant colonel stans.
我们要完成和中校的谈话
You never know when he might try and kill himself again.
谁知道他什么时候再自杀
Let's finish this, mulder.
穆德 让我们完成它
i keep having the same dream almost every night.
我每晚都做同样一个梦
I know a lot of crips have the same dream: "The walk."
我知道很多瘸子都做过这样的梦 步行者
In my dream, I rise up out of my chair, I can stand.
梦里我从轮椅上站起来
And I look down the hallway,
我看着大厅
Only I'm not in the ward anymore, I'm at home.
我感觉不在病房♥ 像回家了一样
There's my baby girl.
有我的小女儿
Without even thinking about it,
想都没想
I take a step towards her, and I take another step.
我一步步向她走去
Then I pick her up and I carry her outside on my own two feet.
我抱起她走到外面去
Outside is my little boy.
外面是我的小儿子
We run together.
我们一起跑
Running. Me ! My legs, like they were before.
像以前一样跑
We play a little bit of football. I show him a few moves.
我们玩橄榄球 我给他示范了几个动作
You know, like the old man used to do.
就像亲子游戏
We just walk home.
我们往家走
No crutches, no wheelchairs.
不需要拐杖 不需要轮椅
I know I'll never walk again,
我知道我不能再走路了
but this dream seems so real.
但梦好像是真的一样
I can't help but think that maybe someday--
我忍♥不住想 也许有一天…
don't hold your breath.
别异想天开
I think we'd all be interested in your point of view, leonard.
莱纳德 我们想听听你的
Oh, you really wanna know what I think ?
你想知道我想什么
I pity all you guys. I really do.
我可怜你们这些人
With your handicapped basketball and your wheelchair races.
你们坐在轮椅上玩篮球和赛跑
you all act like we're normal people.
你们做的好像我们正常人一样
we are normal people. I don't
我们都是正常人
know if you had a look in the mirror, my friend,
你照镜子了吗
But you are missing a leg.
你的腿不见了
I-I don't have any. Where-- where'd my arms go ?
我的手臂呢
we all know how you feel. no, you don't.
我们知道你的感受 你不知道
how the hell could you possibly know how I feel ?
你怎么知道我的感受呢
There's only one way you could ever know,
就一种方法你能知道
And I can only pray to god that
但愿有一天
he'll come down and take your legs and arms away...
你的腿和手都不见了
And give you a little taste of what it feels like !
让你知道这是什么感觉
Roach.
罗切
I'm sorry, gentlemen. Let's begin again.
对不起 继续吧
What is it, roach ? What's what ?
怎么了 什么怎么了
You got that "I'm freakin' out" Look on your face.
你觉得我是怪物
What's the matter ? It's nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Bull. I spent two years with your sorry ass in a gun turret.
布尔 我和你这混♥蛋♥ 枪炮中度过了两年
I think I know when you got something on your mind.
我知道你的想法
Come on, private. Make your report.
说吧 二等兵 有什么事
It's the f.B.I., man. They're downstairs.
联邦调查局的人在楼下
They're asking questions about the l.C.
他们在向中校了解情况
The hell with the feds.
联邦调查局想干什么
All right, roach ? Do you hear me ?
好的 罗奇 你听见了吗
The hell with them. Just forget about them.
去他们的 管他呢
general.
将军
Sir ?
长官
Agents mulder and scully to see you, sir.
穆德和史卡利来见你了
Thank you, captain. I want you to know... general.
谢谢 我要你们知道 将军
I've had the captain contact the justice department...
我已经让上尉报告了司法部
And let them know about the f.B.I.'s gross misconduct here.
告诉他们调查局在这里的不当行为
I guess this isn't a good time to thank you for seeing us.
看来不用感谢你接见我们了
Let me assure you, this matter will not go unaddressed.
这种事情是不能外泄的
I would hope not,
不
considering the extremity of lieutenant colonel stans' case.
考虑到施坦斯中校的案子棘手
What case ? There's no case.
什么案子 这里没有案子
Stans is a very sick man.
施坦斯是一个病人
Yes, so we gathered. But his file is missing...
他的档案里有几个文件不见了
Several important facts which came out in our interview with him.
里面有我们和他谈话的一些重要内容
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表