No, that's not where I know him from at all.
不 我一点都不知道
Your attention, please.
请注意
All passengers on Canadian Northwest Express to Vancouver,...
所有乘坐加拿大西北特快前往温哥华的旅客
prepare for boarding on track four.
请到4号♥站台上车
Again, all passengers on
所有乘坐
Canadian Northwest Express to Vancouver,
加拿大西北特快前往温哥华的旅客
please prepare for boarding on track four.
请到4号♥站台上车
Express train to Vancouver, what track? It just left.
到温哥华的特快 在哪号♥站台呢 刚刚开走
When did it leave? You just missed it.
几时离开的 刚走
It just pulled out of the station. Thanks.
刚离站 谢谢
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
What are you doing here? Have you spoken to Agent Mulder?
你来干什么 你跟穆德通过话吗
No. Why? He's in danger.
没有 为什么 他很危险
How do you know? He's tracking a train.
你怎么知道 他在跟踪一列火车
You can't let him get on it.
你不能让他上那列火车
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You've got to get word to him.
你一定要跟他说
Why should I trust you? You've lied to us before.
我为什么要相信你 你之前骗过我们
You're wasting time. Do you understand?
你在浪费时间 明白吗
Mulder. Mulder, don't get on the train.
穆德 别上那火车
Why not? Because they know where you are...
为什么 因为他们知道你在哪里
And they know what you're doing.
你要干什么
Who told you that? Look, it's just too dangerous.
谁告诉你的 - 穆德 太危险了
Who told you, Scully?
谁告诉你的
Scully, it's coming. Let it go.
史卡利 它来了 别上
I can't.
我不行
Mulder, don't get on the train. Mulder!
穆德 别上火车
Mulder!
穆德 别
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表