Mr Mulder,anyone can be gotten to.
穆德先生 谁都会上当
Certainly you've no doubt of that.
当然 你并没有起疑
Mr Mulder!
穆德先生
Scully. Scully, it's me.
我是史卡利 史卡利 是我
The guards outside Skinner's room, are they still there?
守卫史基纳的保安还在哪吗
They should be. Why?
应该在吧 为什么这么问
Get down there and double-check.
我要你到那帮我再检查一下
I got it covered, Mulder. Just get down there and check, OK?
包在我身上 穆德 立刻下去看看
Nurse! What happened to the guards who were here?
护士 病房♥外的保安去哪
They've left. Where did they go?
他们离开了 去哪了
What happened to the man who was here?
房♥里的人呢
He's no longer our patient.
史基纳先生不再是这里的病人了
Where is he?
他去了哪
The orderlies came and took him away.
命令刚下了不久 他们把他带走了
Where did they take him?
带去哪里
To another hospital. They must've just left.
另一间医院 救护车应该刚走
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm with the FBI. Are you transporting a Walter Skinner?
我是联邦探员 是你转送沃特 史基纳吗
Yeah. Is there something wrong?
是的 怎么了
No. I'll ride with you the rest of the way.
没什么 我只是想搭你的车
Agent Scully, what are you doing here?
史卡利探员 你在这里干什么
I just wanted to make sure you got where you were going safely.
我要确保你去的地方安全
What is it, Scully?
怎么了 史卡利
Just lie still.
躺好
Federal agent! Stop right there!
联邦探员 站住
Are you Luis Cardinal?!
你是路易斯 卡迪纳尔吗
Are you Luis Cardinal?! Please.
你是路易斯 卡迪纳尔吗 求求你
Are you the man that shot my sister?! Please, don't kill me.
是你杀了我姐姐吗 请别杀我
You shot my sister!
你杀了我姐姐
Please, I can tell you.
求求你 我可以告诉你
Tell me! I can tell you.
告诉我 我可以告诉你
Tell me! I can tell you what you want!
告诉我 我可以告诉你想要的
You want Krycek. I can tell you where he is.
克莱切克 我可以告诉你他在哪里
Please. Please don't shoot me.
求求你 别杀我
Drop the gun! Put the gun down!
放下枪 放下枪
Put it down now!
快放下枪
Fbi.
联邦调查局
Don't move!
别动
Yeah. Mulder. Mulder, it's me. Where are you?
我是穆德 穆德 是我 你在哪里
At the airport in New York. What are you doing?
我在纽约机场 你要干什么
Looking for my rental-car agreement.
我在找我的租车协议
What are you doing in New York? I'll tell you when I see you.
你在纽约干什么 见面后再说
Mulder, your instincts were right about Skinner.
穆德 你的直觉救了史基纳
We just arrested a man for what looks like attempted murder.
我们逮捕了一个嫌疑犯
Who? It's him. The man who shot my sister.
谁 就是杀我姐姐的人
Uh, Scully...
哦 史卡利
Mulder, he says he knows where Krycek is.
穆德 他说他知道克莱切克在哪
I don't know if this makes sense to you,
不知道这对你有没有用
but he says he's headed towards
他说他正在去
an abandoned missile site in North Dakota.
北达科特一个废弃的导弹基地
Meet me at the DC airport in an hour.
一个小时候内在华盛顿机场见
Get two tickets on the first flight to North Dakota.
你买♥♥两张飞往北达科特的机票
What's in North Dakota?
北达科他有什么
The salvaged UFO.
打捞起来的UF0在那
There must be 200 silos out here.
这里一定有200个筒仓
If I'm correct, they were all filled with concrete...
我没猜错的话 都是由混凝土封起来的
..In accord with the disarmament
在基地被废弃时
treaty when the base was decommissioned.
根据销毁武器协议的规定封的
I didn't sign any disarmament treaty.
我可没签什么销毁武器协议
My ears are still popping. We're eight storeys down.
我的耳朵有点痛 我们在底下第八层
Where's the concrete?
混凝土在哪
Apparently, nobody else signed that treaty either.
看来 没人签那协议
One down, 199 silos to go.
一层 有199个仓库呢
These tunnels must go on for miles.
这条隧♥道♥一定有几公里远
He's here.
他在这儿
Hold it right there! Halt!
站着别动
Hands in the air!
把手举起来
He's here. You led him here, didn't you?
他在这儿 你带他来这 对吗
Nothing here but holes in the ground.
这里除了洞什么也没有
Why are you here? Why all these men ?
你为什么来这 这些人是干什么的
I don't owe you any answers.
我用不着回答你
The UFO's here. That's what Krycek's after, isn't it?
UF0在这里 那是克莱切克要找的对吧
Krycek? Alex Krycek disappeared five months ago.
艾利克斯 克莱切克5个月前就失踪了
We saw bodies in there. Men with radiation burns!
我们看到了有人在那里 受辐射烧伤的人
You saw nothing! You won't get away with this!
你什么都没看见 你逃脱不了干系
You can't bury the truth!
你不能隐藏真♥相♥
Take these away.
弄走
Yeah.
谁
Agent Mulder. Sir.
穆德探员 长官
I didn't expect you back to work yet.
没想到你几个星期就回来工作了
I was looking for Agent Scully.
我在找史卡利探员
There's something I wanted to talk to her about.
有些事想告诉她
Actually, I wanted to talk to you,
我也想和你谈谈
to thank you for everything you did.
谢谢你做的一切
You mean getting shot in the gut?
你是说被开枪一事
You got shot because you stood up to these people.
你被枪击是因为你反对这些人
You're proceeding from a mistaken impression.
我想你理解错误
What I did I did because it's my job.
我所做的一切都是我的职责范围内的
From what I understand,
照我理解
you put your job and your life on the line for Scully.
你为了史卡利尽心尽责
This isn't my crusade, Agent Mulder.
我不是什么骑士 穆德探员
A woman was murdered.
一个女人被谋杀
I mistakenly thought
我错误地以为
we could bring the man who committed that crime to justice.
能把罪犯绳之以法
What to do you mean, "Mistakenly"?
"错误地"你说的是什么意思
That's what I need to talk to Scully about.
这正是我要和史卡利所说的
I was just thinking about something that a man said to me.
我在想一个人对我说的话
That the...
那个
That the dead speak to us from beyond the grave.
死去的人会和我们说话
That that's what conscience is.
大概是良心的安慰吧
That's interesting. I never thought of it that way.
真有趣 我从没这样想过
You know, I thought,
我以为
when we found him, this man that killed Melissa, that...
我们抓到杀死玛丽莎的凶手时
...that when we brought him to justice,
我们把他绳子以法
I would feel some kind of closure.
我感觉总算了结了
But the truth is, no court,
但事实是 任何法庭
no punishment is ever enough.
任何惩罚 都于事无补
I came here to tell you something, Scully.
我有事要告诉你 史卡利
There may be some justice.
或许正义是存在的
Just not the kind you want.
或许这样的正义不是你想要的
What are you talking about?
你说什么
They found this man, Luis Cardinal, dead in his cell.
他们发现路易斯死在监狱里
How? They made it look like a suicide.
怎么会 他们把他弄成自杀的样子
The men he worked for couldn't
他们不能让他
take the chance that he'd point his finger at them.
有机会指证他们
What about Krycek?
克莱切克呢
Oh, he was there. I know that.
我知道他在那里 我知道
You think they got to him, too?
你认为他们会处理他
I don't know. But if they haven't, they will.
不知道 但他们一定会处理的
I doubt it'll weigh on their consciences, though.
我不相信他们良心未泯
I think the dead are speaking to us, Mulder.
我想死者正在和我们讲话 穆德
Demanding justice.
要求公正
Maybe that man was right.
也许那个人说的对
Maybe we bury the dead alive.
也许我们埋葬的人活过来了
Help!Help!
救命 救命
Help me!
救救我
Help!
救命
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表