And one much more believable. That this is a complex scheme.
更可信的 那是一个很复杂的阴谋
The headless man planted at the
把一具无头男尸
warden's desk is the work of a conspiracy of inmates.
被放置在监狱官的椅子上 是囚犯
Or guards.
或者警卫的阴谋
OK, but imagine if it were true, Scully.
你想像一下他如果是真的 史卡利
Imagine if you could come back and
想像一下如果你能回来并
take out five people who had caused you to suffer.
报复五个曾经伤害过你的人
Who would they be? I only get five?
那他们将会是谁呢 我只有5个
I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?
史卡利 我记得你生日 对吗
Well, here's somebody we haven't talked to yet.
这儿有一些人我们还没跟他谈过
She should know better than anybody else.
她应该比其他人更了解
Mrs Manley? Yes?
曼力太太吗 什么事
We're from the FBI. We'd like
我们是联邦探员 我们要
to ask you a few questions about your husband.
问你一些关于你丈夫的问题
I had this dream. Had it many times.
我梦见过他 梦见过很多次
That they put Neech in that chair...
他们把尼克放在那张椅子上
..And they flipped the switch,...
然后用鞭子打他
..But that he wouldn't die.
但他没有死
You couldn't kill him.
他们杀不了他
He's a powerful man.
他是一个很强壮的人
A very powerful man.
一个非常强壮的人
Did he ever share his thoughts about dying with you?
他跟你说过对于死的感觉吗
Neech wasn't afraid to die. Because of his beliefs?
尼克不怕死 因为他的信仰
Sometimes...
有时
See, I only got to have personal
我只是在他处死前
visiting days right before the execution dates.
去看过他几天
There was three in the last 11 years.
11年我只见过他三次
But sometimes...
但有时
..I could feel the power of
我能透过玻璃
his beliefs right through that visiting glass.
感觉到 他信仰的力量
You think he's come back, don't you?
你认为他能回来 对吗
you know,
怎么说呢
I think that if anyone could...
我认为如果有人能重生
..It'd be Neech.
那一定是尼克
Get up, Roque. Puttin' on the chains.
起来 洛克 戴上镣铐
Hey, man. For what? The warden wants to talk to you.
为什么 典狱长想找你谈话
Other way. Where we goin'?
不是这边 我们去哪
This way.
这边
Let go of my arm! I'm goin'! What you want with me anyway?
放开我 我自己会走 你想干什么
Stop pushin'!
别推
Hey, Roque.
嘿 罗克
I wanna talk to you about this list. I ain't saying' nothin'.
我想跟你谈谈关于名单的事 我什么也不会说
Come on, Roque. You got a big mouth.
罗克 你是大嘴巴
What are you shuttin' up now for? Hm?
干嘛不说呢
Who's on the list?
名单上是谁
Am I on the list, Roque?
罗克 我在名单上吗
Am I on that list?
我的名字在名单上吗
Is my name on that list?
我在名单上吗
You're number five.
你是第五个
How's it feel to be on death row, Warden?
快死的感觉如何 典狱长
Did you catch her body language? She was nervous. Or scared.
明白她的身体语言吗 她很紧张或是受了惊吓
Of what? That her husband's gonna keep his word?
为什么 她丈夫履行他的誓言
A lot could have happened in
在尼克坐牢的11年内
her life in those 11 years. A lot probably did.
有一些事可能发生在她身上
She thinks she's on the list? I don't know.
你意思是她认为自己在名单上 我不知道
But I've been thinking a lot about that list, Scully.
但我正在想关于名单的事 史卡利
Scully.
我是史卡利
We're on our way.
我们正在路上
That was the warden. There's been another death.
是典狱长 又死了一个人
Who?
谁
Roque. They found him
罗克 他们发现
beaten to death in the showers on death row.
他被打死了在死囚区里的洗澡间
Gotta go now.
已经走了
God! You scare me when you do that.
天啊 你吓死我了
Why? You think it's him?
为什么 你以为是他
Where you goin'? I'm goin' to work.
你去哪去了 上班
Parm, I'm scared.
我很害怕
You feel me? I'm shakin' like a little kitten. Hey...
你感觉到了吗 我正在颤抖 嘿
Now what are you scared of?
现在你怕什么
What if somebody finds out? I mean, what if...
如果被发现了呢 我意思是 如果…
Will you stop your worryin'? Everything's gonna be all right.
你能停止你的担心吗
everything's gonna be all right. Hm?
一切都会很好
He ain't comin' back, Danielle.
他不会回来的 丹尼尔
He ain't.
不会
Hey, you movin' in?
你要搬进来吗
I got room in my cell for ya, baby!
在我的牢房♥给你留一间
Who found the body? One of my guards.
谁发现了尸体 我的一个警卫
No one heard anything? Nobody who should have.
没有人听到吗 没的
I'm ordering a lockdown
我已经下令封锁这里
until the situation is back under control.
直到形势得到控制
As far as I'm concerned,
我关心的是
anyone who had contact with Neech Manley is a suspect.
任何与尼克有关的人 都是嫌疑犯
Warden?
典狱长
I warned you. That's three.
我警告过你 这是第三个
Warden?
典狱长
Why Roque?
罗克怎么会死
Neech hated Roque. They nearly tried to kill each other once.
尼克恨罗克 他会杀掉每个他憎恨的人
Then why the other victims? He probably hated them, too.
那其他的受害者呢 尼克也可能恨他们
Did he have a history with the dead guards?
尼克跟那个死去的警卫有什么过节吗
Neech had a small behavioural
尼克有点行为不检…
problem about a year, a year and a half ago.
大约一年 一年半以前
Fornier and the other men had to discipline him.
弗兰尔和其他人 不得不惩罚他
How badly was he beaten? He took his licks.
他被打得多厉害 嘴被打歪了
So there's a pattern here.
所以有一个规律
They all had a violent history with Neech.
逻辑上这些人都对罗克使用过暴♥力♥
They all caused him to suffer physical pain.
这使他肉体受到伤害
What are you gettin' at?
你想说明什么
A lockdown may not solve your problem, Warden.
封锁是解决不了问题的 监狱官
It'll put a lid on it. If it's a conspiracy among inmates.
那就把封扣封上 如果是犯人的阴谋怎么办
But how many inmates could have
有多少个犯人可以放尸体到你办公室
gotten access to put that body in your office?
有多少人能进去
You're saying the guards are involved.
你说警卫也有份
I'm saying Roque may not be number three.
我是说罗克不该是名单上的第三个
Now, I need a name from you.
我要从你那得到名单
I need the name of Neech's executioner.
得到行刑人的名字
It's confidential. How many men know it?
保密 多少人知道
Three men, including me.
包括我3个人
We place an ad, pay him cash. There's no written record.
我们登了广♥告♥付他现金 没有记录
His life may be in danger. There is no chance...
他的生命受到威胁 没可能
Look at it this way, Warden. If I'm right,
你想一下 监狱官 如果我猜对了
it'll reduce your list of suspects to four.
那你是第四个
I said three men knew that name. I'm counting Neech Manley.
我说3个人知道那名字 我算上尼克
Mr Simon?
西蒙先生
Perry Simon?
佩里·西蒙
Couple of days' worth of mail.
几天的邮件
Mulder.
穆德
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, God!
天啊
I told you, didn't I?
我告诉过你 对不对
You told me everything but what I need to know.
但你没告诉我我要知道的事情
Who else is on that list? I can't tell you that.
名单上其他人是谁 我不能说
How's he doing it? I really can't tell ya.
他怎么做的 我真的不能说
You'll let those men die? Ain't my call!
你要让那些人死 那不关我事
They'll pin it on somebody. They'll pin it on you.
他们会把责任算在你身上
They're gonna what ?-What'll they to do to me?
他们要干什么 他们会对我怎样
Put you in solitary.
把你单独囚禁起来
One hour a week outside your cell, no contact with anyone.
每周只能出牢房♥一小时 不能和其他人接触
They say it can break a man.
他们说会逼疯一个人
I can't tell you, man.
我不能说
You're afraid of Neech?
你怕尼克
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表