You can see a whole other world out there.
你能看见整个世界
But it's still like this world, you know.
但还是像这个世界 你知道
It tweaks your mind and
它改变你的想象
does this whole alteredstate thing to it.
让你进入一个迷幻异域
And suddenly you see reality as it, you know,
忽然间你能看到真实的东西
Really exists.
真的存在了
Oh, God! Dude, what's wrong, man?
天啊 怎么了
Oh, God! Roaches!
天啊 蟑螂
Dude, you're freakin', man Roaches! Cockroaches!
你吓着我了 蟑螂!
What's the matter man What
怎么回事什么
Stay.
呆着
Hello?
你好
I take it back Scully I think you better get up here.
我收回我的话 史卡利 你最好还是过来
Another roach attack?
又被蟑螂攻击了
This was no allergic reaction.
这次可不是过敏反应
Two witnesses claim they saw the victim screaming
两个证人看见蟑螂
about roaches burrowing into him.
钻进受害者的身体
Are there insects in the body?
昆虫仍在身体吗
We haven't located any.
不知道
But there are wounds all over the body.
但尸体到处是伤口
From the cockroaches?
蟑螂引起的
Well, the victim did attempt to extract the insects using a razor blade.
受害者试图用刀片把昆虫取出
We're not sure all the incisions are selfinflicted,
但我不确定这些伤口都是他自己造成的
except for the severed artery.
除了主动脉
Was there any evidence of drug use?
现场的吸毒的证据吗
Well, he did have a homemade lab setup.
他确实在吸自♥制♥的东西
I'm not sure what he was producing.
我不确定他自♥制♥的是什么
Oh, man! It smells like a septic tank.
闻起来想大便池的味道
Will you make sure this gets analysed here?
这真是能够致人死命吗
You know, Mulder
你知道 穆德
There's a psychotic disorder associated with some drug abuse,
滥用毒品
Where the abuser has delusions
会导致精神错乱
that insects are infesting their epidermis.
从而产生幻象有昆虫侵入他们的表皮
It's called Ekbom Syndrome.
这叫睡眠脚动症
Ekbom Syndrome?
睡眠脚动症
The victim cuts himself in an attempt to extract the imaginary insect.
受害者伤害自己 想抓想象中的虫子
You still want me to come up?
你想我来吗
No. You're probably right.
也许你是对的
I'm sorry to bother you. It's no bother.
不用来了 打扰你了
It's no bother Bye.
没事 再见
Hey!
嗨
Kids are braindead.
孩子们都吓蒙了
I couldn't get anything out of them.
我不能从他们那里得到什么
How about some urine?
那尿液呢
For a drug test.
进行毒品测试
Did you get it? Get me a container.
你抓到了吗 给我一个容器
I think I killed it.
我想我杀死它了
You didn't kill it. You annihilated it.
你杀了它 你毁灭证据了
It must have moulted. It's just empty exoskeleton.
它好像蜕皮了 只剩下骨骼的
At least we have evidence that cockroaches were here.
至少可以证明蟑螂确实存在
We've got more than that, Sheriff.
还不止这样 警长
I think that bug's exoskeleton was made of metal.
我想虫的骨骼是由金属制成的
Nothing more than a skin abrasion.
只是皮外伤而已
Caused by a metallic substance?
金属物质引起皮外伤
Why don't we wait until the analysis of the compound is finished
等所有分♥析♥结束
Before jumping to any conclusions?
再做结论吧
Agent Mulder, as a doctor,
穆德探员 作为医生
I always find it best to be completely honest and open with my patients,
我对病人开诚公布
no matter how unpleasant the information.
无论消息有多不幸
What do you need to tell me?
你要告诉我什么
No, I need you to tell me something.
不 我要你告诉一些事
What the hell is going on here?
到底发生了什么事
Are we in any danger? I don't know.
我们有危险吗 我不知道
Well, should I evacuate my family? I wouldn't know.
我应该疏散我家庭吗 我不知道
They're waiting for you to examine the boy's body.
医生 他们在等你检查尸体
Yeah, soon as I take a little break.
我只是休息一下
After talking with Agent Mulder here,
和穆德探员的谈话
I suddenly feel slightly constipated.
突然让我感觉有点便秘
What's his problem?
他怎么了
He's upset that I don't know what's going on here.
他因为我不知道发生了什么而难过
So what the hell is goin' on here?
那到底发生什么事
I see the correlation
我知道他担心什么了
Just because I work for the government
我为政♥府♥工作
doesn't mean I'm an expert on cockroaches.
并不意味着我是蟑螂专家
You're saying you don't know
你不知道政♥府♥在这儿的
anything about the government's experiments here?
大型实验
Experiments?
实验
A couple of months ago A Department of Agriculture agent
几个月前 一个自称是农业部的人
Sets up base on a couple of acres across town.
在这建了几英亩基地
Nobody knows exactly what's goin' on out there.
没人知道那里发生什么事
It's topsecret. Very hushhush.
高度机密
What are you suggesting?
你想说什么
Killer bees were a genetic experiment gone awry.
杀人的密蜂是基因实验的产物
Let loose on an unsuspecting populace.
释放在不知情的人们当中
Who's to say the government hasn't created a new breed of killer cockroaches?
说不准政♥府♥制♥造♥新的杀人蟑螂
You might wanna keep that theory to yourself, Sheriff.
你这个理论自己知道就好了 警长
No need to create a panic.
不要制♥造♥恐慌
Oh! Oh, my God! Help! Somebody help me!
哦 天啊 救命
What the hell happened?
发生什么事
Cockroaches. He was covered in cockroaches.
蟑螂 他身体进了蟑螂
I don't see any roaches.
我没看到蟑螂
Well, when I went out to look
我出去叫帮忙
for help and I came back, they'd disappeared.
回来它们消失了
Gently. Gently.
小心点 小心点
It doesn't appear odd in any
不觉得奇怪…
Next time let me handle the roaches.
下次让我来抓这些蟑螂
Who died now?
这次谁死了
The medical examiner.
验尸官
His body was found next to a toilet covered with roaches.
在厕所傍边发现了尸体 全身爬满了臭虫
I really think you should come.
我想你应该来
A toilet?
厕所
Check his eyes.
检查他眼睛
Is one of them bloodshot, with a dilated pupil?
他的一个瞳孔是不是充血
Well, yeah. It was probably a brain aneurysm.
是的也许是脑动脉瘤
Brain aneurysm?
脑动脉瘤
Straining too forcefully is very common causation for bursting a brain aneurysm.
压力太大的话很容易引起脑部出血
How do you explain the roaches, though?
那你怎么解释蟑螂
Did you catch any?
你抓住了吗
Almost. I don't know what to tell you, Mulder.
差一点 我不知道该怎么告诉你 穆德
I just hope you're not implying
但希望你因为被昆虫袭击
you've come across an infestation of killer cockroaches.
就怀疑蟑螂是杀手
Mulder. Mulder, I've been doing some research.
穆德 穆德 我正在做一些研究
In the '80s there was a
在八十年代中叶
cockroach species previously only found in Asia.
在亚洲发现了一个蟑螂的种类
Since then it's appeared in Florida.
后来出现在佛罗里达
They've now established themselves in this country.
它们现在在这里定居了
Do they attack people? No,
它们攻击人吗 不
No, but they exhibit behavior different than domestic breeds.
但它们的行为和本地种类不同
They fly long distances and are attracted to light.
他们能飞很远 并且对光敏感
Do they attack people?
它们攻击人吗
I'm suggesting that what's happening
我正想那儿发生的事
Might be the introduction of a new species of cockroach,
也许我们国家又发现了一种新蟑螂
one that is attracted to people.
会攻击人类
That all makes perfect sense. I don't like it at all.
分♥析♥得很合理 我一点也不喜欢它们
Did you know that the Federal Government
你知道联邦政♥府♥
under the guise of the department agriculture
农业部好像在这
has been conducting secret experiments here?
进行了秘密实验
You're not thinking of trespassing onto government property?
你不是又想进入政♥府♥设施吧
I know you've done it in the past,
我知道你以前干过
but I don't think that this case warrant
但我想这案子
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表