Come on, let's go! Move, move!
快 快走
Let's go! Outside!
快 到外面去
Move it! Move it!
走 走 快
Come on, come on! Let's go, let's go!
快点 我们走
Come on, come on! Move it!
你 快点 我们走了 快 快
Outside! Everyone outside!
所有人到外面去
Go, go, go!
走
Hurry! Hurry!
赶紧
Let's go! Pick it up!
我们走 把它捡起来
Come on! Get in! Hurry up!
快点 进来 赶紧 我们走
You heard him! Get up there! Keep it moving!
你听到了吗 起来 跟上
Back, back, back. Come on.
后面 快点
All the way to the back!
到后面去
Time's up
到时间了
Delta Company clear!
收到 清楚
Go ! Move it !
快走
Next truck, bring it up !
下一部车 跟上
All out! Let's get everyone out. Let's go. Come on.
大家下车 我们走 快点
Hurry up! Let's move !
快点 走
Turn around and face the other way! Now!
转身 面向另一边
Fire!
开枪
Mulder? Answer me!
穆德回话
Dammit!
见鬼
I wanna know what's on that train. It doesn't matter now.
我想知道火车上有什么 现在无关紧要了
Our government operates a secret railroad.
政♥府♥建了一条秘密公路
They put something living on that train in West Virginia.
他们在西弗吉尼亚那里装上一些活的东西
What more is there to know?
你还知道什么
What the Japanese have to do with it.
日本人在那里做什么
How a man named Ishimaru was involved. That I don't know.
一个叫石丸的人参与其中 我不知道
Don't tell me you don't know, you smug son of a...
别跟我说不知道 你这…
There are limits... to my knowledge.
我只知道一些
I don't have time for convenient ignorance.
我没时间和你胡扯
What were you gonna do? Shoot me?
你打算怎么做 打算杀了我
Just like the men that shot your sister?
像杀了你姐姐的那些人一样
You know them too? You wanna know what's on that train,...
你也认识他们 你想知道谁在车上
..Who killed your sister?
谁杀了你姐姐
You find out what they put in your neck.
你去弄清楚他们在你脖子上放了什么
The implant. It holds more than I could ever tell you.
是植入 我知道很多事的
Maybe everything you need to know.
也许你都想知道
Excuse me, sir. I need your assistance.
我需要你帮忙
I'm a federal agent. My name is Mulder.
我是FBI 叫穆德
You need my assistance?
你需要我的帮忙
I need access to that
我要到在
quarantine car you picked up in West Virginia.
西弗吉尼亚加挂的车厢去
Sorry, can't help you.
对不起 帮不了你
I'm a federal agent, sir. I need you to open it.
我是联邦探员 快打开车厢
I would if I could, but I don't have access myself.
我自己都进不去 我怎么打开
We pick them up from time to time.
他们装什么东西
What they carry, they never say.
我们一点都不知道
Somebody's gotta be able to get in that car.
一定有人进去过
We've got a doctor on board. Came on back at Queensgate.
一个医生进去过 在昆士盖德上的车
He might have somethin' to do with it. He checked the door.
他也许和这有关 我看见他检查了门
What's his name? Japanese fella.
他叫什么名字 日本人
Dr Shiro Zama.
伊东泽马医生
"Traveling with another party", but I thought he was alone.
他和别的人一起旅行 但我觉得他是一个人
Can you take me to his compartment? Certainly. This way.
你能带我到他房♥间吗 可以 这边走
Stay here.
站在这
Knock on the door, but stay away from it.
敲门 然后走开
Dr Zama?
泽马医生
Knock again.
再敲
It's the conductor, Dr Zama.
我是列车员 泽马医生
Open it.
打开它
Just unlock it, then step away.
打开 然后走开
Why did I study French in high school?
我高中怎么不学点法文
Have you got a safe place to put this?
你得有个安全的地方安放这个
Yes. What am I supposed to tell the doctor?
好吧 但医生问起我怎么跟他说
If he finds you before I find him,
除非他在我找到他之前先找你
I want you to make him lie on the ground until I get back.
我要你让他趴在地上等我回来
OK? You understand?
明白了?
Have you ever used a gun before? No.
你用过枪吗 没有
I just want you to point it at him.
你指向他就行了
Don't pull the trigger. That'll kinda give away the game.
别扣板机就行了 要不就没得玩
What if he runs? Just make sure he runs my way.
如果他逃跑呢 让他朝我的方向逃
I'm feeding the chip impulses.
我在试验这个芯片的脉冲
The graph is recording its output.
图表记录它的输出
When I remove the current, it changes slightly,...
我撒掉电流 变化会变少
..But continues. This means
但仍继续 这说明
the neural network is storing information.
它能记录信息
Biological information? That was my first guess.
生物信息 开始我是这么想的
You told me the chip was
这芯片被放在
placed subcutaneous to the back of the neck.
颈后 对吗
So it makes sense that it records impulses
他能记录中枢神经系统
sent to and from the central nervous system.
收到和发出的脉冲信息
But what? But look at the graph.
但是什么 看一下图表
Those are reverberatory loops.
这个叫做"震荡圈"
They show the presence
它们能说明
of circular-neuronal activity in the brain.
圆形的神经元在脑里的活动
Memory formation. The chip seems to mimic that process,...
记忆的形成 它能重复人类在
..Replicating memories in the brain.
大脑的记忆功能
Like a computer hard drive.
像硬盘一样
Yeah, but no hard drive we've ever seen.
是的 一种从没见过的硬盘
This neural network could be collecting information...
这种东西不仅能收集信息
..And artificially replicating a person's mental processes.
并能复♥制♥人类的神经运动过程
You could know a person's every thought. Frightening.
可以知道人的想法 太可怕了
Anyway, I showed the chip to some of my tech-heads.
总之 我把这芯片给技术人员看
They weren't as blown away as I thought they'd be.
他们并不像我想的那么吃惊
They've seen this before? They've seen neural nets,...
他们以前见过这种技术? 他们见过神经网络
..But never one so complex. Nor are they likely to any time soon.
但没这么复杂 不是近期可以达到的水平
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The chip's so delicate that
芯片很精致
I destroyed it when I began working on it.
我开始研究时就把它分拆了
But I found something in the
但我在硅片上找到了一些东西
silicon matrix - the name of the manufacturer.
我相信是制♥造♥商的名字
It's Japanese, isn't it?
是日本人 对吗
How'd you know? It was just a guess.
你怎么知道 只是猜而已
Well, I checked for you. I assumed you'd want me to.
是的 我想你想知道 我就查了一下
But there's no record or information
但对制♥造♥商没有任何记录
on the manufacturer, either here or in Japan.
无论在这或者在日本
Except for this.
除了这个
We had FedEx,
但我们有联邦快递
UPS, the postal service,
U.P.S 的邮政服务
every commercial courier...
所有商业急件
..Go through their records. They found one shipment,...
都会通过他们的电脑记录 他们把东西
..Sent to a Dr Shiro Zama at a
发给伊东泽马医生
research facility out in Perkey, West Virginia.
在西弗吉亚的帕克地区一个研究机构
Well done, Agent Pendrell. Keep up the good work.
干得好 潘佐尔 继续努力
Right, thanks. Keep it up yourself.
谢谢 你也继续努力
"Keep it up yourself'?
继续努力?
What a doof!
真蠢
Please...
求你了
Stop! Please, don't...
别开枪
Don't hurt us. Please.
别杀我们
Don't...
别
Excuse me?
请原谅
God, he's dead! No, shh. He's just got motion sickness.
天啊 他死了 他只是晕车了
I'm gonna go find a doctor.
我要去找医生
Why don't you just find another bathroom?
你和你儿子去别的洗手间
Who are you?
你们是谁
Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm an FBI agent.
别担心 我不会伤害你们 我是联邦探员
We live here.
我们住在这儿
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表