Why would he just take off?
为什么他要离开
Can I see his chart? His chart? Sure, I guess.
我能看他的病历吗 病历 可以
You wanna see what his injuries were? No, his blood type.
你想看他伤在哪 我想看一下他血型
His blood type? Why would he run?
血型 他为什么逃跑呢
You think Chao's involved?
你认为赵和他们是一伙
Maybe the heeldragging's a diversion,...
也许所有这些拖延都是转移视线
..That ghost story's a ruse.
鬼故事就是烟雾弹
What was the haemo-type
我们在地毯下找到的血
of the blood we found on the carpet padding?
是什么血型
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Onegative. Glen Chao. Onegative.
0型 格伦·赵也是0型
That's a coincidence. Wait a minute. What are you saying?
真巧 等一会 你说什么
That the blood on the carpet
我们在受害者的地毯下
padding in the victim's apartment was Chao's.
发现的血是赵探长的
And I'd be willing to bet
我相信一切
he's the one that asked for it to be installed.
都是他布置好的
Mr Hsin.
孙先生
Yeah. That conversation they had wasn't about any firetrap.
是的 那些谈话根本不是什么预防火灾
We're looking for Mr Hsin. Is he home? No, I'm sorry.
我们找孙先生 他在家吗 对不起 不在
Are you his daughter? Yes.
你是他女儿吗 是的
May we talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
What's your father involved in, Kim? I don't know.
你♥爸♥爸摊上了什么事 我不知道
He goes out. I know he does it for me.
但我知道他做的一切
Because of me.
他是为了我
You're sick, aren't you?
你病了吗
Uh, I was diagnosed with
六个月前
acute lymphocytic leukaemia six months ago.
我被诊断出急性淋巴细胞性白血病
But that's a treatable form of cancer.
这是可治疗的癌症
We have no money or insurance.
我们没钱 没保险
Now I fear that my father has done something illegal,...
我怕爸爸 做违法的事
..That he made mistake and something bad is coming.
会有麻烦找上门来
Who are these men that visit your father?
谁来看你的爸爸
Oh, I don't know them.
我不认识他们
I just know my father say he want out.
我爸爸说他要出去
He want out, but of what I don't know.
他要出去 但我不知道出去做什么
Do you know what this is? No.
你知道这是什么吗 不知道
Do you know what it says? I found it over there by the TV before.
上面说什么 我以前在电视看过
It is, uh, the symbol for wood.
这是木字
But in Chinese it also correspond to the eye.
但在中国还和眼睛有关
Like fire to the heart and earth to the flesh.
就像火代表心 土代表身体
This is a human leukocyte workup.
这是白细胞的诊断书
Was your father rejected as a bone-marrow donor?
你♥爸♥爸不肯捐献骨髓吗
Yes, several months ago.
是的 几个月前
This is from the Organ Procurement Organization.
这是属于器官采购组织的
It's dated only a month ago.
日期是一个月前
Your father had an HLA,
你♥爸♥爸还有器官相容测试
but he also had his kidneys measured, his liver...
但他已经测试了肾和肝
They're playing some kind of game.
他们在玩一种游戏
Agents Mulder and Scully?
穆德和史卡利探员
Thanks. We need some information,
我们需要一些资料
fast. - What kind of information?
越快越好 什么资料
You had a man named Shuyang Hsin. He had an HLA workup and...
有个叫孙树阳的人来这儿他有器官相容诊断书
I think I may know what this is about. What?
我知道是怎么回事 什么
A number of Asian men have come in for antigen workups,...
有一群亚洲人来这里 出抗原诊断书
..But when we find a compatible recipient for them,
当我们找到接受者
their doctor says they've left the area.
医生说他们已经离开或者失踪了
D'you have a number for this doctor?
你有这医生的电♥话♥号♥码吗
311 Porter, right? Yeah.
311号♥ 对吗
That's where the doctor's phone is registered.
医生电♥话♥登记的是这个地址
Hey, Scully, look who's here.
史卡利 看谁在这
This must be the place after all.
一定是这个地方了
It's definitely not Chinese food I'm smelling.
怎么不象中餐的味道
It smells like rubbing alcohol.
好像是酒精
Or sterile ice.
或无菌冰
What's this?
这是什么
What is that?
怎么回事
Sounds like it's coming from upstairs.
好像是楼上传来的
Chao! Hands in the air.
赵 举起手来
Hands in the air!
举起手来
He's still alive.
他还活着
What did he say?
他说什么
He said... "The game's not over."
他说游戏还没结束
My people live with ghosts.
我们的人和鬼魂住在一起
The ghosts of our fathers, and our fathers' fathers.
父辈的鬼魂 父辈的父辈
They call to us from distant memory,...
他们从遥远的记忆提醒我们
..Showing us the path.
给我们指明道路
No ghosts called to those men.
根本没有鬼
You did, by preying on their hopelessness and their desperation.
是你们利用了他们的绝望和无助
Yes, they were desperate.
是的 他们是绝望
Just as I was desperate when I first came to this country.
就像我刚来这个国家时一样
But I committed no crime.
但我没犯罪
You cheated them out of life,...
你骗他们有
..By promising them prosperity
巨大的财富在等着
when the only possible reward was death.
其实那是死路一条
In my belief, death is nothing to be feared.
我的信仰中 死没有什么好怕的
It's merely a stage of transition.
只是一种过渡
But life without hope?
但如果没希望
Now, that's a living hell.
生活就没意义了
So, hope was my gift to these men.
我给他们希望
I don't expect you to understand.
我不指望你明白
I understand this.
我明白
You are going to prison for a very long time.
你将会在监狱里呆很长时间
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你谈一下吗
I just got back from the hospital.
我从旧金山医院回来
Hsin's still in intensive care.
孙仍在深度护理
And his daughter? The donor procurement organisation...
他女儿怎么办 我查了器官捐献名单
..Has put her on the recipient list. That's great.
她在受捐者行列 很好
What's wrong? It's our case against this guy.
是的 怎么了 关于指证这个人
We've interviewed everybody
我们的小组询问了捣毁游戏室那晚
we busted at the gaming parlour that night.
在场的所有人
And? They put up a wall of silence.
怎么样 他们什么也不说
They claim to be members of a social club, that they saw nothing.
他们说是某个俱乐部的人 什么也没看到
What about Chao? His
那赵呢
testimony would be enough to lock this guy up.
他的证词足以把这人送上法庭
We can't find him. He was supposed to testify this morning.
我们找不到他 他今早本该向大陪审团作证
When he didn't show, they went to his home.
但他没来 他们去了他家
He's vanished. Like a ghost.
他不见了…像鬼一样
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表