The Navy... wanted to hear my story.
海军 想听我的故事
They said I owed it to the dead... to tell them the truth.
说我应该为了死难同袍 告诉他们真♥相♥
I told them where to stick the truth.
我告诉了他们真♥相♥
I'm the last one who knows
只剩下我知道
what killed the men aboard that submarine,
是谁杀了潜艇上那些人
who knows it was a suicide mission.
那是一个自杀式任务
But I'll burn in hell
但我不知道还能不能
before I tell the murderers who sent us there.
活到说出谁是凶手
That's why we've come here, all the way from Washington, sailor.
所以我们从华盛顿赶来 水手
To hear your story. To make sure that justice is served.
想听听你的故事 还你们一个公正
You said that after your outburst,
你说在你开枪之后
the XO Johansen locked you up with your captain.
约翰森把你们和船长锁在一起
Johansen did what he had to.
他不得不那样做
That's war.
那是战争
Some are sacrificed so that others can live.
一些人牺牲 一些人才能活
You've gotta get us out of here!
你要带我们离开这里
Let go!
放手
And when that door shut...
当门锁起来时
I knew my life, all our lives, had just been sacrificed.
我知道我们都要牺牲
Johansen! Open this door!
约翰森 快开门
Open this door! Johansen!
开门 约翰森
For the first time, we saw the enemy that was killing us.
我们第一次看到了要杀我们的敌人
That thing... was causing the slow, painful death.
那东西 让你痛苦无比 慢慢的死去
And I prayed one of the
我宁愿
Japanese depth charges would finish the job.
日本人的深水炸♥弹♥把我们炸死
You called this thing "The enemy".
你把这东西叫做"敌人"
You're saying it was an entity of some sort?
你说它是某种实体
The Navy says we were sent to recover an A-bomb.
海军要我们找一个原♥子♥弹♥
That why we got all these burns.
所以我们被辐射了
Give me a freakin' break!
让我歇会
Whatever it was, we were sent to guard it.
我们是被派去保卫它的
This was what exposed the crew to radiation?
这东西让船员们受到了辐射
Before it slithered away...
在它消失前
..Back to where it came from...
回到它来的地方
..Back into the sea...
回到了海洋
..Back into who knows what.
谁知道它回到什么鬼地方
That thing is still down there!
那东西还在那里
The Navy'll deny it,
海军方面会否认的
but you've got to make sure the truth gets out.
你一定要找出真♥相♥
I can trust you to do that, can't I, Mr Mulder?
我相信你 我能相信你吗 穆德先生
You can trust all of us.
你可以信任我们
Where's Walter Skinner? He came in with a gunshot wound.
我找沃特·史基纳 他受了枪伤
Agent Scully. Agent Fuller.
史卡利探员 弗勒探员
This is Agent Caleca. The DC police called us.
这是克列科探员 我们接到了警局的电♥话♥
How bad is he? We don't know. He's in surgery.
怎么样了 不知道 在手术中
What happened? Some hothead drew a gun in a coffee shop.
发生什么事 一个头脑发热的人开枪
Skinner was in the way.
史基纳正好在场
What do you have?
有那枪手资料吗
A description from the waitress.
服务员描述了他的特征
A handgun was found in the parking lot. Unregistered, no prints.
在停车场发现一只没有注册的手♥枪♥
We got two partials off the cash register.
我们的人正在提取收银机的两个指纹
Hair and fiber?
有头发和皮肤纤维吗
This just happened a few hours ago.
几小时前才发生的
The assistant director has been shot.
被杀的可是助理局长
We have to make all resources available.
我们一定会尽全力
Excuse me.
对不起
How is he? He came out of the surgery OK...
他怎么样了 刚做完手术
...but he's still in a lot of pain.
但是还很疼
I've seen him before...
我以前见过他
...the man who shot me.
那开枪的人
Give me the key.
把钥匙给我
When we get there.
等到了那后
I wanna make sure we get there together.
我要保证你不逃跑
Give it to me.
给我
Wh"at's "Cl" Mean?
"CI"什么意思
When we get there.
到那再说
How's he doing?
他怎样了
He's on steady Demerol.He's in and out.
他打了杜♥冷♥丁♥ 时好时坏
I asked for guards to be posted outside.
外面应该有警卫
We put in a request with the DC police.
我们已经向警局提出要求了
This wasn't a random shooting.
这不是件偶然事件
I want guards posted here. I want them here now.
我要求立刻派警卫 立刻布置在这里
We'd have to pull men off something else.
不就是安排几个人吗
I've heard the excuses.
我已经听到搪塞了
I don't care if you have to stand out in the hallway yourselves.
我不管 要不你和克列科探员就站在走廊
This man has to be protected, OK?
总之他要被保护 明白吗
We're being followed.
有人跟踪我们
A dark sedan with its lights off.
一部关了大灯的黑色轿车
It was parked on the shoulder about a half-mile back.
它停在半英里的路肩上
Speed up.
踩油门
Speed up.
加速
Get out.
出来
Where's the digital tape?
磁带在哪
I don't have it.
我没拿
Hey! Are you all right?
嗨 你没事吧
Got your message.
我收到你的信息
Good morning.We found something I knew you'd wanna see.
早上好 我们找到你想看的东西
On the shooter?
枪手的吗
Yeah. The partial prints came to nothing,...
是的 收银机上的指纹没有什么帮助
..But we found saliva on Skinner's shirt that wasn't his.
但我们发现史基纳衬衫上的口水不是他的
This is an analysis of the secretors and other haemo factors.
这是唾液和血液的分♥析♥报告
So we're looking for a male in his forties,
疑犯是个男性 四十多岁
blood type B-positive.
B型血
We already know that from the description.
我们已经知道疑犯的外貌特征
There's more.
还有呢
We were able to chromosome-stain some of the hair fibers.
我们检测了他头发的染色体
We still gotta find the guy to get a match.
我们要找到相匹配的人
We can run his indicators against suspects
我们按照这些特征
arrested in DC in the last two years.
对照过去几年在华盛顿地区被逮捕的嫌疑犯
That takes too much time.
那要花了很多时间
You know what? Run it anyway.
继续吧
Can I borrow this for a while?
我能借用一下吗
Go ahead. Thanks.
没事 谢谢
We picked him up last night.
我们昨晚找到他的
The burns you're looking at are somatic,
伤是慢性的
caused by close-proximity radiation exposure.
是由于近距离的辐射
Same as the French sailors aboard that salvage ship. Identical.
和法国船员的一样
What's the prognosis?
预后情况怎么样
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题而已
This kind of absorption
这种辐射吸收
will have a rapid effect on cellular activity,
很快就影响细胞的活动
giving rise to the onset of massive and malignant cancers.
会导致大规模的恶性肿瘤
Has anyone been in to see these men?
有人来看他们吗
No. Your orders were to isolate them.
没有 你命令隔离他们
I think we should get a specialist in here.
不过我们应该派个专家来
Frankly,I've never seen anything like this before.
坦白说 我以前从没见过这样
I have.
我见过
You know what caused this?
你知道什么引起的吗
Have the bodies destroyed.
烧掉这些尸体
But... But, sir!
但是 先生
These men aren't dead yet.
这些人还没死
Isn't that the prognosis?
不是快死了吗
Guess I'm not dead.
我没死
What happened?
发生什么事
Maybe you could tell me.
也许你能告诉我
The state police found you unconscious.
州警♥察♥发现了你的时候你毫无知觉
You were strapped in the passenger seat of a rental car
你被困在一辆租来的车的副驾驶的位置上
that had been driven into a ditch.
车掉进了水沟里
We were run off the road by two men.
我们被两个人撞出公路
Who's "We"? Krycek.
"我们"是谁 克莱切克
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表