This is it? I just... sign this and it's done?
就这样吗 我在这里签字就搞定了吗
As soon as I file it with the city clerk.
只要我交给书♥记♥官就成了
This pen. She gave it to me.
这支钢笔 她给我的
It was an anniversary present.
是周年纪念礼物
I don't remember which one.
我不记得是哪一个纪念日
Walter, they are expecting the documents...
沃特 他们想在今天下班前得到
..By the end of business - ten minutes ago.
签好的文件 已经过了十分钟了
I know what time it is. Then you should sign.
我知道是什么时候 你签了它吧
What are you doing, Walter?
你要干什么 沃特
After 17 years, they can wait another day.
等了十七年 他们还可以等多一天
Listen, no one knows better than I what an emotional experience this is.
听着 没有人知道我过的感情生活
Don't lawyer me, Jane.
别摆出律师的腔调 简
I'll do it tomorrow. Why go through another day of this?
我明天再签 为什么还要遭多一天罪呢
I said tomorrow.
我说了明天
Excuse me. Are you holding this for someone?
对不起 这里有人吗
It's the only open seat.
这是唯一的空位
Go ahead.
坐吧
Good evening. What can I get you?
晚上好 我能为你服务吗
Tonic water with lime, please.
奎宁水加柠檬
Sir, would you like another one?
先生 还要来一杯吗
Sure.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
For what? Ordering another drink?
为什么 要多一杯吗
There's a man behind me wearing a red tie.
在我后面有一个打红领带的男人
For some reason, he felt
和我套磁
compelled to tell me half his life story.
他非得跟我唠叨他的生活经历
I was afraid if you got up,
我怕你走掉的话
he might try to get in the other half.
我还得听完他余下的故事
I guess some people think that
我想一些人认为你欠他们一些东西
you owe 'em something just cos you're out alone.
就因为你单独一个人在外面
Does that ever bother you?
你有什么烦恼吗
What?
什么
Being alone.
自己一个人
Ok.
好
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 长官
Excuse me. Thank you.
对不起 谢谢你
I'm looking for Detective Waltos. Who's asking?
我找沃尔多斯探长 你是谁
I work with Assistant Director Skinner.
我是穆德 是史基纳助理局长的同事
I'd like to speak with him.
想和他聊聊
After he gives his statement. We'll finish at the station house.
我们要带他去派出所 让他交代他的供词
Why don't you just get a statement here?
为什么不能在这说
He's suffering from a minor memory lapse.
助理局长好像丧失了一些记忆
Yeah. I just got your message.
谁 是我 我收到你的短♥信♥
You said Skinner called in a homicide?
你说史基纳涉及一桩谋杀案
It's a little more complicated than that.
情况有点复杂
It seems like he had a frontrow seat. I don't understand.
好像他知道怎么回事 -我听不懂
I don't understand it either.
我也不懂
They're not letting me talk to him. Hold on.
他们不让我跟他说话 等会
Excuse me, sir?
对不起 长官
I appreciate your concern,
感谢你的关心 穆德探员
but there's no need for you to get involved in this.
你不要卷入这件事
Detective. Detective.
探长
Detective. Can you at least
你能告诉我发生什么事了吗
tell me what happened? What does he say happened?
他是怎么说的
He claims he met the victim in the bar.
他说他在楼下的酒吧遇到的受害者
After a couple of drinks, they decided to get a room.
喝了几杯之后 他们就开了一间房♥
All fine, except when he wakes up,
一切都正常 他醒来时
he finds her lying next to him with a broken neck.
他发现她脖子被扭断了
That's all he says he remembers. You don't believe him?
他就记得那些 你不相信他
He refused to take a polygraph test.
他拒绝进行测谎 这对他不利
It's not helping his credibility.
受害者的情况呢
Has the victim been identified?
已经确认身份没有
She had no purse, nothing with a name on.
没有 她没有包 找不到能证明她名字的东西
There must be evidence of an intruder.
一定能找到入侵者的证据
Agent Mulder, I've been on the job 18 years.
穆德探员 我已经在这行干了十♥八♥年♥
I know the drill. You should be canvassing employees...
我知道怎么做 你就应该询问酒店的工作人员
I appreciate that he's your colleague,
我很高兴他有你这样的同事
but I want you to understand somethin'.
但你要明白一点
He's also a suspect.
他也是嫌疑犯
Detective, when you're done questioning him,...
探长 如果你问完他
..I'd appreciate a call.
请你给我个电♥话♥
All right.
好的
Did you get any of that? Most of it. Mulder, I'm on my way.
到哪了 差不多到了 穆德 我正赶着
No, I want you to take a look at that body.
不 你去看一下死尸 去找法医
Get down to the coroner's. I'll meet you there.
到那里碰头
The conspicuous absence of any
没有明显的挫伤和刮伤的痕迹
contusions or lacerations would strongly suggest...
受害者死亡时并没有挣扎
..That the victim's injuries were sustained without a struggle.
从我的观察
I would have to concur with the county coroner's report...
我同意法医的报告
..That her murder was probably
她在毫无防范的情况下
a sudden and violent act in a vulnerable moment.
死于突然的暴♥力♥行为
Beyond this, I've found
除了这个 在尸检中我没发现任何东西
nothing to recommend further investigation.
能帮助调查的
Beyond what? Her spinal cord was crushed.
还有呢 她的脊髓被敲碎了 穆德
The cervical vertebrae was
颈椎粉碎显示
fractured in what appears to be manual trauma.
凶手是用手犯案的
Were Skinner's the only prints on the body?
尸体上面只有史基纳的指纹吗
So far. They found no semen samples.
是的 他们还没有发现精♥子♥样本
There was some irritation,
做♥爱♥过程很激烈
probably an allergic reaction to latex.
可能是乳胶过敏
At least they were having safe sex.
至少他们戴了安全套
Have they learned anything more?
他们还知道什么
Yeah. Her name was Carina Sayles.
她名字叫卡里娜·塞尔斯
She was a legal secretary
她是一个刑事律师事务所的
for a criminal defence firm here in town.
法律秘书
Have you talked to anybody there? One of the partners.
你和她的同事谈过话吗 其中一个拍档
She was fired a few weeks ago over an indiscretion.
她因为行为失当几个星期前被炒了
An indiscretion?
行为失当
She was doing some moonlighting. A little work for one of the firm's clients.
是的 她在一个客户的公♥司♥兼♥职♥
What kind of work?
什么工作
This client operated an escort service.
客户是经营三陪服务的
She was a prostitute.
她是个妓♥女♥
Gimme five minutes here. I'll get the car.
给我五分钟 我去开车
Addendum. Observed what
附录
appears to be a residual phosphorescence...
在死者嘴和鼻子周围
..Around the victim's mouth and nose.
发现莹光物质
Note to have this analysed.
要分♥析♥一下
Yes? Lorraine Kelleher?
谁 罗林·凯勒住这吗
She's busy right now. Can I help you?
她现在很忙 有什么我能帮你吗
Busy or not, we need to speak with her.
不管忙不忙 我们要和她谈一下
I'll tell her you're here.
我告诉她你找她
Business must be booming. I think you mean banging.
生意应该很好 你是说刺♥激♥
Whatever this is about, can we do it later?
无所谓 我们迟点再谈
I'm running late for an appointment.
我一个约会要迟到了
We'd like to ask you some
我们要问一下关于你雇员
questions about an employee of yours: Carina Sayles.
卡里娜·赛尔斯的事
She does work for you, doesn't she?
她为你工作 对吗
I'm ten minutes late for a meeting with her.
我过十分钟要和她见面
I don't think she's gonna make that meeting.
我想她不会来了
Oh? Why not? She's dead.
为什么 她死了
She was murdered last night.
她昨晚被谋杀了
How? That's what we're still trying to determine.
为什么 我们也想知道
I don't know what to say.
我不知说什么好
Tell us if she was working last night.
她昨晚有没有上班
If she was, who paid for her company?
如果有 是谁付钱
I'm afraid I can't do that.
我不能这样做
I guess that would hurt future book sales.
那你怕影响将来的生意
You'd be surprised who some clients are.
我的一些客户会让你吃惊
I don't think I would be.
不 我认为不会
I doubt they'd wanna get entangled In a homicide investigation.
我还怀疑他们想阻止这起调查
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表