But why? Look, Scully, I didn't take it.
为什么 但我并没拿走它
OK, Mulder. Listen to me carefully.
好的 穆德 听好了
I want you to stay exactly where you are.
你在那呆着别动
I'm gonna be there in a few minutes...
我马上过来找你
..And we're gonna work this thing out together. OK?
我们一起解决 好吗
Mulder? Yeah.
穆德 好的
Mulder. What are you doin' here?
穆德 你在这干什么
What are you doing here? It's Nemhauser.
你在这干什么 是格雷
But you already knew that, didn't you? What is this?
你早就知道了 对吗 什么
You killed him, Bill.
是你杀了他
When he suspected it was you, you killed him.
当他怀疑“它”就是你时 你就杀了他
Are you outta your mind? Not me. Not now.
你疯了吗 我没有u3000至少现在没
Put that gun down.
把枪放下
Not until you tell me what you're doing here.
除非你告诉我来这干什么
What I'm doing here?!
我来这里…
Look at your hands.
看看你的手
Now ask yourself what you're doing here.
你问一下自己到底为什么来这
I'm not sure.
我不知道
You're here because John Mostow...
你来这是因为莫斯托夫的案子
..Stole three years of your life.
花了你整整3年时间
Every day and night for three years...
这3年来你每晚都作恶梦
..You lived and dreamed the horror show that was in his head,
你把自己想像成他
and I'm sorry,... ..Imagining everything he imagined,...
你想像他想的所有一切东西
..Sinking deeper and deeper into the ugliness,
越来越沉迷其中
just like you taught us to do.
就像你以前教我们的
But when you caught him,
但当你抓到他后
it didn't just go away, all that violence.
你并没能做回到你自己
It stayed alive inside you, till it had to come out.
"它"仍在你心里活着
But you didn't wanna do what you were doing.
你做了自己不想做的事
You wanted to stop, but you couldn't.
你想阻止“它” 但你办不到
Not by yourself. That's why you called on me,
所以你第一时间想到了我
couldn't kill me when you had the chance.
所以你没杀我
Mulder! What the hell are you doing?!
穆德 你在干什么
Scully, get that light off me!
史卡利 别照我
First put the gun down! You don't understand!
先把枪放下 你不明白
Why do you have a gun on Agent Patterson?
告诉我为什么用枪指着帕特森
It's him, Scully.
凶手是他
Mulder?!
穆德
You OK, Mulder?
你没事吧
You should call an ambulance. His pulse is still strong.
快叫救护车 他还活着
This is Agent Mulder with the FBI.
我是穆德探员
I have a man down with a gunshot wound.
有个人受了枪伤
Oh, God!
老天!
Are you listening to me?
你听到了吗
For God's sakes, isn't someone listening to me?!
没人听到吗
I didn't do it! It wasn't me! I didn't kill them!
不是我杀的!不是我!不是我杀的
Please!
拜托
We work in the dark.
我们在黑暗中工作
We do what we can to battle
我们和能摧毁
the evil that would otherwise destroy us.
我们的恶魔作战
But if a man's character is his fate,
如果人的性格决定他的命运
this fight not choise but calling
那这场战斗不可避免
Yet sometimes this burden causes us to falter,...
有时这种负担让我们害怕
..Breaching the fragile fortress of our mind,...
我们要尽力避免恶魔
..Allowing the monsters without to turn within.
控制我们的思想
And we are left alone, staring into the abyss,...
我们不用看着地狱
..Into the laughing face of madness.
那张张的疯狂大笑的脸
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表