God.
上帝
That's quite a long-distance call.
是打长途电♥话♥给你的吧
Unless someone protects Kevin...
你不明白除非有人保护凯文
It's the end of the world as we know it, right?
否则世界会完蛋 我知道 对吗
He who has ears, let him hear.
他有耳朵 就让他听
And he that has a tongue, let him speak! Now tell me where he is!
他有舌头就让他说 告诉我他在哪
You believe me, don't you?
你相信我 对吗
I mean, you must wear that as a reminder.
你的项链说明你是信教的
Mr Jarvis, my religious convictions are hardly the issue here.
我的宗教信仰并不想在这里谈
But they are!
但他们来了
How can you help Kevin if you don't believe?
如果你不相信你怎么能帮凯文
Even the killer, he believes.
即使杀手也相信
And townsfolk wonder why I sleep in on Sunday.
镇上的人很奇怪我为什么在星期天睡觉
Mass on Christmas, fish on Friday.
圣诞节做弥撒 在星期五钩鱼
You think that makes you a good Christian?
你以为那就是个虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥吗
Just because you don't understand sacrifice,
你不明白为什么叫牺牲
because you're unwilling,...
因为你不愿意
..Don't think for a moment that you set the rules for me.
别以你的标准来判断我
I don't question his word.
我对上帝的话从不怀疑
Whatever he asks of me, I'll do.
无论他要我做什么 我都会做
Sit down, Mr Jarvis. I just want to go to heaven.
坐下 我只是想上天堂而已
Hey! Don't!
嗨 不要
Mom!
妈妈
Mom! Are you home?
妈妈 你在家吗
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin?
凯文
I know you're here, son.
我知道你在这里孩子
Run, Kevin! Run!
快跑 凯文 快跑
Kevin, what is it?
凯文 怎么了
Upstairs!
楼上
You'll be OK. You'll be OK.
没事的
Are you the one who was sent to protect me?
你是被派来保护我的人吗
Owen Lee Jarvis. Adult Caucasian male.
欧文·李·贾维斯 男性 白人
42 years of age.
42岁
Cause of death is strangulation,
是被勒死的
consistent with previous victims,...
和以前的受害者一样
..As suggested by burn marks around his neck.
脖子有燃烧的痕迹
Except...
除了…
There appears to some kind
有某种图形
of a pattern just to the right of his windpipe.
在他的右侧气管上
Possibly a hand print.
可能是手印
Note to the lab to check further.
要到实验室进一步检查
It is now 14 hours after the time of death.
死了14个小时
But so far his body hasn't even begun to break down.
但他的尸体还没有开始腐烂
Rigor mortis has yet to set in. His whole body temperature remined at 98 degrees
尸斑还未开始显现 体温度维持在36摄氏度
His skin colour, lividity, is healthy.
皮肤颜色还很健康
There seems to be some...
好像有点…
Any revelations?
有什么发现吗
Mulder, would you do me a favour?
穆德 能帮个忙吗
Would you smell Mr Jarvis?
你能闻一下他吗
You want me to smell him?
要我闻他
What am I supposed to be smelling?
我应该闻到什么
You don't detect a faint floral odour?
没闻到微弱的花香吗
Mulder, this man's body is in no way decomposing normally.
这人的尸体还没有正常腐烂
In catechism we learned of instances like this.
教义上说这样的情况
So-called incorruptibles whose bodies wouldn't decay...
叫做"不可腐♥败♥" 指的是人的尸体不会腐烂
..And who emitted a smell of flowers.
并散发出花香
You're serious? Saint Cecilia, Saint Francis...
你当真 圣塞西莉亚 圣方济各
And you're suggesting this is Saint Owen? I don't know.
你是想说他是"圣欧文" 我不知道
Scully, those stories you are
史卡利你刚才说故事的都是
mostly regarded as hagiographic fabrications,...
圣徒传编撰的而不是历史事实
..Not historical truths. Just like the stigmata.
就像末日审判的故事
Well, what do you think this is? This man?
那么 你觉得这是怎么回事 这个人
He was abnormal in life. Maybe he's decomposing abnormally.
他的生活不正常 也许他腐烂也不正常
Well, isn't a saint or a holy
"圣"或者圣人
person another term for someone who's abnormal?
某种意义就是不正常的
Do you believe that?
你真的相信
I... believe in the idea that God's hand can be witnessed.
我相信上帝能够见证一切
I believe he can create miracles. Yes.
我相信上帝能创造奇迹
Even if science can't explain them?
即使科学解释不了
Maybe that's just what faith is.
或许那就是信仰
Well, I wouldn't let faith overwhelm your judgment here.
我不想让信仰妨碍了你判断
These people are simply fanatics behaving fanatically,
这些人只是行为古怪
using religion as a justification.
利用宗教为借口
They give bona fide paranoiacs like myself a bad name.
他们和我一样被认为是真正的偏执狂
They're no more divine or holy
他们没有什么比那被杀的牧师
than that ketchup we saw on the murdered preacher.
身上的番茄酱更神圣
I think once you've finished
你做完尸检后
your autopsy you'll come to the same conclusion.
也会得相同结论的
Saint Owen.
圣欧文
I got your message. What did you turn up?
收到你的信息 你发现了什么了
It's what you turned up.
是你发现的
What? Those burn marks on presence on Jarvis's neck?
什么 - 贾维斯脖子上那些烧伤的痕迹
They pulled a pair of prints.
他们发现两个指纹
Take a look at this.
看这里
A partial index and a full oblique burned right onto the skin.
皮肤上被烙印上部分食指和一个45角的指纹
Any evidence as to how the killer did that?
是杀手怎么做的吗
No, not yet. But I crosschecked the prints in the NCIC database.
不 还么有 但我检查了国家指纹数据库
They belong to a businessman named Simon Gates.
这是一个叫西蒙·盖茨的商人的指纹
He's the CEO of a company based in Atlanta.
他是亚特兰大某公♥司♥的执行总裁
He's one of the wealthiest men in the South.
他是南部最有钱的一个
A powerful and respected man.
"有钱有势的人"
He was arrested three years ago on a DUI.
他三年前因为酒后驾驶致使一个
Left a young boy paralysed.
男孩全身瘫痪被逮捕
He received a suspended
判了缓刑
sentence and then left the country. Went to Israel.
并离开了国家 去以色列了
Israel? Have you heard of Jerusalem Syndrome?
以色列 你听过耶路撒冷综合症吗
Yeah. It's when people who
听过 一些人
visit the Holy Land suffer religious delusions.
当到圣城朝圣时会产生宗教幻象
Yeah. They returned home convinced they're the Messiah,
回家后他们就会把自己当成弥赛亚
Moses, the Virgin Mary, even the Devil themself.
摩西 圣母玛利亚 甚至魔鬼
In that's what's Simon Gates believes
如果西蒙·盖茨相信那一切
he's just as delusional as Mr Kryder,
他就和迈克尔·克莱德一样出现了幻觉
only a lot more dangerous.
只是变得更危险
It still doesn't explain how he was able to burn his fingerprints
还是没解释他怎么将
into Owen Jarvis's flesh.
指纹烙在欧文的身体上
Mulder.
穆德
What?
什么
Well, how's that possible? It's Kevin, isn't it?
怎么可能 是凯文 对吗
Hold on.
等一下
A social worker took Kevin out to lunch supposedly,...
一个社工在一点钟带凯文去吃午餐
..But witnesses claim they saw
但同时有人看到
him outside with his mother at the exact same time.
他和他妈妈在一起
Kevin! Lay off the horn.
凯文 别按喇叭
Looks like you're having a little trouble. Can I give you a hand?
你好像有麻烦 要我帮忙吗
No, it's fine. It does this all the time.
不用 经常发生这样的事
I just have to wait for it to cool down.
我只是等它冷下来而已
At least let me take the cap off. That should get things started.
至少让我帮你拧开水箱盖 也许就能启动了
No, I'm fine. Really... it's no trouble at all.
不 很好 真的 没什么麻烦的
In the old days, people used to stop to help.
过去人们总是习惯停下来帮忙
Now they just drive on by.
现在他们只顾自己开走
People also used to say thank you.
人们也习惯说声谢谢
What do you want?
你要干什么
I think you know.
我想你知道
Hey, mister! Kevin, run!
嗨 先生! 凯文 快跑
No!
不!
Hey, Mom! Get up! Please, Mom! Come on!
妈妈 快起来
Mom?
妈妈
Mom, are you OK?
妈妈 你没事吧
Come on, Mom! Don't fall asleep! Wake up! Come on!
快点 妈妈 别睡着了 醒醒 快点
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表