I don't know.
我不知道
You know what I think? I think you're a liar.
你知道我想什么吗 我想你骗人
I don't think you work for the NSA,
你不是为国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
and there's no bomb on this train.
这里也没有炸♥弹♥
You're choosing a hell of a way to find out. Shut up!
你选了糟糕的方法 闭嘴
That's you.
是你的
Answer it.
接电♥话♥
Yes.
喂
Just a moment.
等一下
It's for you.
你的
Put it down.
放下
Yeah? Mr Mulder.
穆德先生
I have someone here who'd like to speak with you.
这里有个人想和你说一下话
Mulder, it's me. Scully, where are you?
穆德 是我 史卡利 你在哪里
I'm in West Virginia. Who dialed this number?
我在西弗吉尼亚 谁打的电♥话♥
Mulder, we're involved in something, but it's not what you think.
我们卷入了一起麻烦事 但不像你想的那样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Whatever is on that train is not alien.
车上的不是外星人
You're wrong, Scully. Mulder, Ishimaru Zama...
你错了 史卡利 穆德 石丸 泽马
He was experimenting on innocent human subjects.
他在无辜的人身上做实验
He's been doing it for years, operating out of a leper colony.
他在一个麻风病中心做了好几年了
Whatever his name was, he's dead.
无论怎样 史卡利 他已经死了
I don't think this has anything to do with lepers.
我想这和麻疯病没关系
The colony was a front. The tests weren't just on lepers.
他们不只利用麻疯人
They were on the homeless, on the insane.
他们还利用流浪汉和精神病人
They were brought here and
他们把那些人带到这
subjected to diseases and radiation tests.
并进行疾病和辐射试验
Who told you this? The man who handed me the phone.
谁告诉你的 给我手♥机♥的人
Why do you believe him?
为什么你相信他
Because of what he's shown me.
因为我看到了他给我看的东西
What?
什么
What's he shown you? Mulder, I'm standing in a train car...
他给你看了什么 我正在列车箱上
..Just like the one on your alien autopsy video.
就像影碟里出现的那样
Only I realise I've been here before.
我记得以前来过
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This is where they brought me, Mulder.
他们带我来到这
This is where they put the
他们在这车箱里
implant in my neck, in one of these cars.
为我植入芯片 -史卡利
It all makes sense, Mulder.
真是这样 穆德
Ishimaru Zama was using the secret railroad...
泽马利用秘密铁路
..To conduct his tests across the country.
在全国进行他的实验
The women in Allentown, they all remember these cars...
阿伦敦的女人都记得这些车厢
Scully? Scully?
史卡利?
Can you hear me? Yeah. So what are you saying?
听到吗 听得到 你的意思是
That Zama abducted these women?
泽马绑♥架♥了这些女人?
What I'm saying, Mulder,
我的意思是
is that there is no such thing as alien abduction.
其实并没有外星人绑♥架♥案
It is just a smoke screen,
那只是政♥府♥的烟雾弹
created by our government to cover up the biggest lie of all.
以掩盖住巨大的谎言
What about the UFO I saw them working on?
那我看到他们研究的飞碟呢
That wasn't a UFO.
那不是飞碟
It was a piece of a Russian
那是俄♥罗♥斯♥的一条核潜艇
nuclear sub that was raised. More lies.
都是谎言
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么确信
Because I have what I told you I needed.
因为我有证据 穆德
Proof. Two weeks ago the president made a public apology...
两个星期前 总统向公众道歉
..For secret radiation tests
因为他们对无辜的
that had been conducted on innocent citizens
市民进行秘密核试验
up until 1974.
直到1974年
Only guess what. Those tests never ended.
你猜怎样 那些试验并没有结束
Mulder, listen to me. You have got to stay out of that train car.
穆德 听我说 快下火车
Why? Because there is a bomb on board.
为什么 因为车上有炸♥弹♥
If that bomb detonates,
如果炸♥弹♥引爆
thousands of people are gonna die from haemorrhagic fever.
很多人会死于出血热
That's what the test subject inside has been exposed to.
那些试验者就是长♥期♥被感染的
Well, Scully, you're a little late.
史卡利 太迟了
I'm locked inside that train car.
我被锁在车厢里
Then we've got to get you out of there,
我们把你弄出去
because that device is on a timer.
那是个定时炸♥弹♥
Where is it? There's a ventilation grid on the ceiling.
在哪 在开化板上
It's hidden up inside.
藏在里面
Step back.
向后
Open that.
打开
Did you hear that? Mulder? Scully? Scully?
你听到了吗 穆德 史卡利
Did you find it, Mulder? Hold on.
你找到了吗 等一下
Oh, yeah. I've found it.
我找到了
How much time do you have? Little over an hour and a half.
还有多久 一个半小时多点
Mulder, you've got to get them
你快让火车停下
to stop that train, so we can get you off of it.
这样我们才能救你
They want you to tell the engineer to stop at the next station.
你告诉司机到下一个站停
..And evacuate the train.
然后疏散人群
You're breaking up. I can't hear you.
史卡利 断线了 我听不到你的声音了
What's the next stop?
下一个站是什么
It's not on the map.
不在地图上
Step aside.
走开
Conductor!
列车员
Why?
为什么
Where are we? Iowa.
我们在哪 爱荷华
So we can geta bomb squad out there...
这样我们才能派拆弹小组到那里
We passed Murray station about 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前我们刚过莫里车站
All right, listen. I want you to
好的 听着 我要你
get word to the engineer there's a bomb on this car.
告诉司机车上有炸♥弹♥
Bomb? That's right.
炸♥弹♥ 是的
I want you to tell him not
告诉他不要在下一个站停车
to make his next scheduled stop and to reroute.
变更车道
You understand? I think so.
明白吗 好的
Tell him to choose a place
告诉他选个
as far from a populated area as possible...
远离人烟的地方
..And unhook this car.
把这节车厢解开
What are you doing?
你干什么
Let's move into the corner over there, now.
我们到那边角落去
You're gonna get us both killed.
你会让我们死的
I want you to kneel down and put your hands behind your back.
跪下 把手放到背后
They'll never be able to find us in time.
他们不能及时发现我们了
If what's here is as important as I think it is, they will.
如果这火车很重要 我想他们会找到的
You're gonna die. You know that?
你快死了 明白吗
What do you care? You were tryin' to kill me anyway.
你担心什么 你刚才还想杀了我
Scully.
史卡利
You haven't seen America
史卡利 如果你不坐火车
till you've seen it from a train.
你根本没看到真正的美国
Dammit, Mulder, what happened?
该死的 穆德 怎么了
We're not gonna make that station.
我没到车站 史卡利
I figured that. Do you have any idea where you are?
我猜到了 你知道你在哪里吗
No, but I'm sure they'll find us.
不知道 但他们会找到我们的
We probably lit up every spy satellite in this hemisphere.
我们最好用间谍卫星看一下
It's the only thing to do, if you're
这是唯一的办法 史卡利
right about what's on this car,
如果你说的是真的
to reduce the risks.
我这样做是为了减低人群中爆♥炸♥的危险
Mulder, if I'm right, they're not gonna wanna find you.
如果我是对的 他们一定不打算找你
But you don't think I'm right, do you? We'll wait and see.
你认为我是错的 对吗 等着瞧
We're not waiting for anything,
没得等
Mulder. We gotta get you outta there.
我们要把你救出来
I'm fielding all offers and suggestions.
我会听从一切建议和命令
They're not gonna come, are they?
他们不会来了 对吗
I said you were making a mistake.
我早就说你做了错误的决定
Tell me something.
告诉我
You got on this train to kill Dr Zama.
你上这车是为了杀泽马医生
Then what? What were your orders then?
然后呢 谁给你下的命令
Who were you protecting?
你要保护谁
Unless that bomb is as phoney as you,
我们还有半小时的命活
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表