Uh, hey. I, uh--
嘿 我…
Yeah, I was playing that.
我正在玩那个
Yeah, I just went to go take a whiz, and now I'm back.
我去了方便 现在回来了
even good guys blow it. Damn !
即使是厉害的家伙也会输 见鬼
You got a problem ?
你想找麻烦吗
Um-um-- it's my game.
那是我玩的游戏
I was playing here.
我在这儿玩
Were ya, pinhead ?
是吗 笨蛋
Now you're not.
现在玩完了
No.
不
Maybe you didn't hear me right.
也许你没听清楚
I, uh, I said it was my game. It's his game.
我说是我玩的 那是他的游戏
Man, I'd step aside if I were you.
如果我是你 我会走开点
All right. You guys wanna play a game ?
好 你们是想玩游戏吧
We'll play a game.
我们玩个游戏
I go first.
我先
Oh, man. You shouldn't have done that.
你不该这样做
Why ?
为什么
What's he gonna do ?
他会干什么
So is it my turn now ?
轮到我了吗
I'm not wasting my time. ?? Ring ??
我从不浪费时间
I feel a new record coming on, man.
我要破纪录
Both eardrums are ruptured.
两边的耳膜都破了
cataracts over both eyes.
两边的眼睛呈现白内障
probably heatinduced. probably ?
可能是热量感应 可能
Looks like his heart was cooked right in his chest.
看起来他心脏好像在胸膛里煮一样
I have to admit, I've never
我还没看过
seen that kind of localized tissue damage.
组织被破坏成这样
Well, there is extensive charring along the sternum...
胸骨深度烧焦
With concomitant rib fractures,
伴随肋骨粉碎
Consistent with electrocution or exposure...
一定是受到连续的高压直流的电击
To high-voltage direct current, but I see no point of contact.
但我看不到接触点
The best I can figure is the
我想是闪电击中了车 致使这孩子死亡吧
lightning struck the car, killed the kid on contact.
你在另外的五名受害者上
Did you find contact wounds on any of the five other victims ?
有找到什么接触点吗
I'll have to look at my notes. I mean,
我要看一下纪录 那上面清楚地
it's pretty clear to me what killed these kids.
记载是什么杀了这些孩子
lightning ? well, yeah.
闪电 是的
Are you aware that something
你知道吗
like 60 people die from lightning strikes...
国家每年有60人
Across the country each year ?
死于闪电袭击吗
And five of those happened right here in connerville.
而我们这里就发生了5起
I know it's statistically improbable, but--
统计学上表说是不可能 但…
There are only four deaths.
只有4起死亡
It's okay, stan. You don't have to defend your work.
没事 斯坦 你不必为你的工作辨护
Give us a minute, will you, please ? Yeah, sure.
能给我们一点时间吗 当然
I'll be in my office.
我回办公室去
My name's teller. I'm with
我叫泰勒
the johnston county sheriff's department.
是约翰逊郡的警长
I just got word there was an f.B.I. Investigation.
我听说有FBI的调查事情
yes. I'm agent scully. I know who you are.
是的 我是史卡利探员 我知道你是谁
I just wonder what the hell you're doing here.
我只是想知道你来这干什么
These deaths match other cases of multiple fatalities...
这些死者和其他归因于闪电
Attributed to lightning,
而死亡的人特征相符
with the same inconclusive forensic evidence.
但并没有明显的证据
Do you, uh, know anything about lightning, agent scully ?
史卡利探员 你了解闪电吗
Yes, I know a little.
我知道一点
Did you know that lightning kills several people a year...
你知道闪电杀死多少在
At home in the shower or on the phone ?
冲凉或打电♥话♥的人吗
That people have seen it dancing on the ground like balls ?
有人看见它在地上像球一样跳舞吗
The scientists will tell you, push come to shove,
当需要解释时 科学家会告诉你
They really don't know what makes lightning work at all.
他们根本不知道 闪电是怎么起作用的
No, I didn't know that. Well, I know that,
不 我不知道 我知道
Because I have breakfast with those
因为我每天早上和那些科学家
scientists every morning down at the local diner.
一起在当地餐厅吃早餐
I don't understand. that's as clear as glass.
我不明白 那很清楚
Do you know what we manufacture here in connerville ?
你知道我们这儿生产什么吗
What one of our little local commodities is ?
我们当地的特产之一是什么吗
We make lightning.
我们制♥造♥闪电
Down at the astadourian lightning observatory out on route four.
就在外面4号♥路上的
One hundred ionized rods pointing up into the sky,
阿斯特德闪电观测站
designed to stimulate lightning.
一百条离子棒直指天空就能激发闪电
I didn't know that either.
我不知道
that's because you didn't do your homework, did you ?
那是因为你没做调查
You came here to do work that's already been done.
你来这要做的工作都已经结束了
With all due respect, sir, these autopsies don't quite add up.
恕我冒昧 尸检并没有彻底进行 长官
Based on what ? Based on my opinion as a medical doctor.
依据什么 依据我作为医生的观点
Then based on your medical opinion,
那依据你医学观点
If you had to give one, what do you think this boy died of ?
这孩子死于什么
Well, since there is no other explanation,
因为没有另外的解释
Right now I'd have to concur with the coroner--
我们现在只能同意验尸官的说法
That lightning is the most probable cause of death.
最大的可能是由于闪电引起的死亡
And I won't have you or anyone else...
我可不想你向这孩子的家庭说…
Suggesting otherwise to this boy's family.
那是别原因造成的
Feel free to jump in anytime.
感觉直跳脚
Why ? You were doing just fine.
怎么了 你做得很好
do you have a theory on what's going on here ?
你有头绪吗
I just don't think it's lightning.
我认为不是闪电
Mulder, wait.
穆德 等一下
What are you expecting to find here ? I don't know yet.
你想在这儿找到什么 我也不知道
Could you stop for a second, please ?
你能停一会吗
Look, after everything that we've just been through,
看一下我们经历的事情
After all that we've just seen,
该看我我们都看见了
I hope you're not thinking this has anything to do...
我希望你不会以
With government conspiracies or u.F.O.S.
这和政♥府♥阴谋 或UFO之类有联♥系♥吧
None of the evidence so
至今没有证据显示
far indicates either of those possibilities.
这两种可能性
Well, what are you looking for ?
那你在找什么
Just because a forensic profile isn't cut and dry...
法医的证据虽不像之前估计的
Doesn't mean it's not true.
但并不意味它不是真实的
So teller's explanation works for you ?
泰勒的解释对你起作用了
The only possible scientific conclusion...
只有这个科学结论了
Is that jack hammond was killed by lightning.
杰克确是由闪电而死的
Then this local lightning
当地的闪电
is a lot more predictable than teller realizes.
比泰勒理解的更容易预测
It seems to have a definite
它完全能
preference for the type of person is strikes.
对受击的类型作出判断
What are you talking about ? Look at the files.
你在说什么
Look at all the other victims. They're all male,
看一下那些档案 受害者都是
age 17 to 21, just like jack hammond.
在17-21岁之间像杰克哈蒙德一样的男孩
At least let's go see where jack hammond was killed.
至少我们去看看杰克是在哪儿被杀的
Maybe we'll find something we both can agree on.
或许我们能找到我们都同意的观点
Police found hammond in his car at 17 minutes past midnight.
警♥察♥在晚上12:17找到了杰克的车
The entire electrical system was shorted out.
所有的电路系统都短路了
All the circuitry and wiring had melted.
所有的线圈都熔化了
Looks like he was trying to get away in a big hurry.
他好像匆忙地离去
Get away from what ?
为什么
What time was jack hammond's last pizza delivery ?
杰克最后一次送比萨饼是什么时候
Sometime between 11:00 and 11:30. Why ?
11:00-11:30之间 怎么了
All these stores would've been closed by 11:00.
所有的商店都在11:00之间关门
Except maybe this one.
除了这一间
excuse me. Oh. Uh--
打扰一下
What's your name ? Uh, zero.
你叫什么 泽尔路
Zero, do you mind if we talk for a minute ? What for ?
泽尔路 能和你聊一会吗 聊什么
I'm with the f.B.I.
我是FBI探员
All right.
好吧
Were you working here last night ? Sure. Every night.
你昨晚在这儿工作吗 是的 每天晚上都在
Do you recognize this person ?
你认识这个人吗
No, I've never seen him. Why don't you take a closer look.
不 我从没见到 你再靠近一点看
He was here between 11:00 and 11:30.
他在11:00-11:30之间来到这
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表