Don't look so stunned. I'm on the intelligence committee.
不要惊奇 我是情报委员会的
Secrets are the only real currency we deal in.
我们搞的就是情报工作
Then you know what I'm up against.
那你知道我的事了
Perhaps better than you do.
可能知道得比你更清楚
Which, I assume, is why you've come here.
我猜这就是你来这儿的原因吧
I need your advice on how to proceed.
我想请教一下你如何处理
Return the satellite photos. I'd be implicating myself.
交还卫星照片 我已经牵入其中
A good chess player knows which pieces to sacrifice... and when.
一个好的棋手知道牺牲哪一个 什么时候牺牲
I can't afford to be entangled in a murder investigation.
但我不能接受牵涉一个谋杀案的调查
Why? Because of what I've seen.
为什么 因为我所看见的
It would give them time
因为那将给他们时间
to bury it where I might not find it again.
埋藏证据 而我不能再找到它
Do you trust me, Fox?
你相信我吗 穆德
Then let me earn your trust with the truth.
让我用真♥相♥来换取我的信任
I'm listening.
我听着
Several weeks ago in Knoxville,
几个星期前在田纳西的
Tennessee, four Japanese nationals were murdered.
克罗斯威尔 四个日本人被杀了
All prominent doctors
所有有名的医生都在
apparently engaged in a highly classified project.
从事一个严格保密的工程
What kind of project?
哪种工程
The autopsy of an extraterrestrial life form, was that part of it?
对一种外星生命的解剖 是哪一部分
I can't tell you. Some secrets do remain secret, Fox, even to me.
我不能告诉你 我也有不知道的秘密
I was only just now given the names of the murdered scientists.
直到现在我才得到 被谋杀的科学家的名单
The credentials, however, are a matter of public record.
他们的身份都是公开的
Past deeds which may illuminate present treacheries.
他们的死可以说明存在不可告人的秘密
Your time is limited.
你的时间有限
Before you become, as you say, entangled in this
在你深入这一切之前 你打算彻底调查
Past the point of being about to fully understand or expose it.
这件事情的来龙去脉 然后公之于众
What am I onto here?
我来这里就是这个目的
Monsters begetting monsters.
怪物正在变成怪物了
Scully. Why is the door locked?
史卡利 为什么门锁着
I have something to show you.
我有东西给你看
Do you have any idea where I've been?
你知道我去哪里了吗
Allentown? I went to go see those MUFON members...
阿伦敦 我去拜访木峰的成员
To find out about Betsy Hagopian. What'd you find?
了解贝斯的情况 你发现什么
I found out that she's dying,
她快死了
along with a lot of other women who claim to be dying too.
其他女人也说自己也会步她后尘
All of them who say that they have these implanted in them.
她们都被植入了这个东西
It's the same thing that I had removed from my own neck.
就是和我从脖子上取出来的东西一样
But you're fine, aren't you,
但你没事 对吗
Am I? I don't know, Mulder.
是吗 我不知道
They said that they know me,
她们说认识我
that they've seen me before. It was freaky!
她们说以前见过我 真诡异
They know things about me, my disappearance.
她们知道我的失踪的事情
That is disturbing.
真让人困扰
But I don't think you should
等我们查出这是什么东西
freak out until we find out what this thing is.
你再害怕也不迟
Mulder.
我是穆德
I got a fax coming. What is this?
有传真 是什么
A group of Japanese medical officers taken during World War II.
这是二战被抓的日本医学家的名单
I've seen this man before.
我以前见过这人
No, not unless you were in Japan...
不会吧 除非你在
in the last 50 years. - No. I've seen him before.
日本住了50年 我真的见过他
His name is Dr Takeo Ishimaru. He's been dead since 1965.
他叫岩本石丸医生 死于1965年
He was the commander of an elite section
他是日本细菌部队
of the Japanese medical corps known as 731.
731部队 技术部门的负责人
A unit now known to have experimented on humans.
专门进行人类实验
They performed vivisections without anaesthesia,...
他们不用麻醉进行活体解剖
..Tested frostbite tolerance levels on infants,...
测试婴儿的冻伤的忍♥耐能力
..Exposed innocent prisoners of war to diseases, the plague.
让战犯传染上疾病和瘟疫
Like their Nazi counterparts, they were never brought to justice.
像纳粹一样 他们并没有受到审判
What are you doing with these? Four of these doctors...
你打算怎么办 有四个医生
you see were on that video tapei showed you performing that autopsy.
在那张尸体解剖的影碟上
Yeah, but they were in full surgical dress.
但他们都穿着手术服
you couldn't tell one from the other.
你怎么知道谁是谁啊
Somebody could. Those same men were murdered yesterday.
有人可以 因为他们四个人昨天被谋杀了
Found here, right on US soil.
就在美国国土上
Murdered for what?
为什么要谋杀他们
That's what I'd like to know.
我也想知道
Murdered by whom?
谁杀的
Possibly our government.
可能是我们政♥府♥
Ours government? For what possible reason?
我们政♥府♥ 这怎么可能
For continuing the work the Nazis were doing,
为了继续纳粹未完成的工作
trying to create an alien-human hybrid.
为了创造一个外星人和人类的混血物种
Mulder, that is still a fantasy.
穆德 天方夜谭
Scully, after all you've seen!
史卡利 你看了这么多
All you've told me. The tunnel filled with medical files,...
在那个放满医疗档案的隧♥道♥里
..The beings moving past you, the implant in your neck.
你还告诉我把植入脖子的东西给取掉
Why do you refuse to believe?
为什么你还拒绝相信呢
Believing's the easy part, Mulder.
相信倒是容易 穆德
I just need more than you. I need proof.
我需要证据
You think that believing is easy?
你以为相信容易吗
Well, we have proof. I
我们有证据
identified what those spy photos were tracking.
我搞清楚了那五张照片
A ship that pulled a UFO out of the Pacific Ocean,...
是一艘船在打捞太平洋底的飞碟
..A UFO that's in a warehouse
现在这个飞碟
right now being guarded by US military personnel.
在船坞被军队把守着
A UFO that was probably
这个飞碟里面可能
carrying that EBE we saw on that autopsy tape.
载有 我们在光碟里看到的外星人
What am I looking at?
我看的是什么了
Part of our government's secret railroad.
政♥府♥秘密铁路的一部分
Train cars used to carry test subjects,...
火车用于运输测试的东西
Used to conduct that autopsy we saw being performed.
用来进行尸检的东西
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的
From someone like you who wants proof.
从像你一样想得到证据的人那里
Who's also willing to believe.
也想相信的人
Amazing. Do you know what it is?
真奇怪 你知道这是什么吗
Looks like some kind of microprocessor.
像一个微处理器
So you're saying that this is man-made?
那这是人造的
What else would it be? I mean, it's definitely state of the art.
那还能怎么样 绝对是世界最先进的
The microlithography is extremely complex.
显微光刻技术非常复杂
I've never seen anything even close to this density.
我没看见过这么高精度的东西
Any way of finding out who manufactures it?
能找到制♥造♥者吗
There are a few companies out in San Jose, a couple in Boston.
有些公♥司♥在圣何塞 有些在波士顿
It could be any one of them.
一定是其中的一间
What are these chips used for?
这些锌片有什么用
Video games, brake systems.
电子游戏啊 破坏系统啊
They're finding new apps every day.
他们每天开♥发♥新应用
I just read about one being designed...
我看过一篇报道说开♥发♥出
To help the severely
帮助残疾人
disabled operate computers using brain waves.
利用脑电波来操作电脑系统
How?
怎么样
Through direct electrochemical
通过电解质与
interface with the cerebral cortex.
脑物质的相互作用
Pretty incredible, huh?
真难以想像 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Scully. Hey, Scully. It's me.
我是史卡利 史卡利 是我
Where are you? The train yard in Quinnimont.
你去哪了 我在昆尼蒙火车场
Some Japanese men just put someone in one of those boxcars
一群日本人把一个人放进
from the satellite photos.
我们在卫星照片看到的车厢里
You said it was our government's railroad.
我以为你说过那是政♥府♥的铁路
Something serious is going down here.
这里有严重的事情发生 史卡利
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The thing they put in the train, it was alive.
放进车里的东西还活着
Mulder
穆德
I gotta get on that train.
我要上那列火车
It's hooking up with a Canadian train outside Cincinnati.
有一列从辛辛那堤出发的加拿大客车
I was right about Dr Ishimaru.
我确定其中一个就是石丸医生
He isn't dead. In fact, he's on your video tape.
他没死 就在你影碟里
Well, that's where you know him from, then.
你是在哪里见过他的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表