He is in their hands.
他的命掌握在他们手里
Frohike.
弗罗亥克
I know it's late, but I heard the news.
我知道有点晚了 但我听到一个消息
Maybe I should go. Pardon my presumptuousness.
也许我该走 请原谅我的假设
How much have you had to drink?
你喝了多少酒
Do you recycle?
你回收酒瓶吗
He was a good friend. A redwood among mere sprouts.
他是我的好朋友 人中才俊
I guess this means he's passing you the torch.
我想他把接力棒交给了你
I'm afraid not. I'm soon to be out of a job.
没有 我得去找份工作
Those sons of bitches!
那些狗♥杂♥种♥
They're rigging the game.
他们操纵这一切
And, like rats, they just scatter back into the woodpile.
他们象老鼠一样躲在树丛里
The rats that killed the cat. What's this?
老鼠杀了那只猫 这是什么
It's a news item about Kenneth Soona, aka The Thinker.
这是关于肯那思的一则消息
The man who hacked the MJ files. The ones he gave to Mulder.
是他黑了那些档案 -他把档案给了穆德
"Kenneth J Soona was killed execution-style...
肯纳斯像是被处死
..In what appears to be a professional murder,...
手法是职业杀手所为
..His body found in the Trenton city landfill."
他的尸体在切顿城被找到
What's the date on this?
这是哪一天的报纸
This was the day before yesterday.
这是前天的
This is after Mulder disappeared.
是在穆德失踪后
Could they be so stupid?
他们会这么愚蠢
This healing ritual called the Blessing Way...
这种治疗仪式叫做"祝福"
..Has been passed down by our ancient Navajo ancestors.
是由我们古老的纳瓦霍祖先传下来的
Its songs and prayers must be
我们必须遵从几百年
followed just as they have been for centuries.
传下来的咏唱和祈祷方式
Or the Holy People will not be summoned.
否则圣人不会出现
I watched my father perform the chants as a young boy...
我小时候看着我父亲举♥行♥这个仪式
..And saw their healing magic.
并看到他们神奇地被治愈了
But my fear for the FBI man
但我担心那FBI探员
was that his spirit did not want to be healed.
他的灵魂并不想被治愈
That it wished to join
他想加入父亲的精神世界
the spirit of his own father who had died...
他的父亲对尘世毫无眷恋
..And did not want to return to the world of the living.
他的身体变得疲惫
His body has become tired and weak, and it searches for rest.
和虚弱需要休息
If the struggle to continue is too hard...
如果过程非常困难
..Or the wish to join his ancestors too strong,...
或者他非常想见到祖先
..The body will give up.
那肉体就会被放弃
But if the desire to resume life burns brightly enough,...
但如果恢复生命的意志足够强
..The Holy People will be merciful.
圣人就会对他仁慈
The days and nights now
对于这个联邦探员来说
will be long and difficult for the FBI man...
这是个漫长和艰难的过程
..As the Holy People come and help him to choose.
他要等待圣人来帮他作出选择
I was first struck by the absence of time,...
在我弥留之际
..Having depended on it so
时间是检验我
completely as a measure of myself and my life.
和我的生命的一切手段
Moving backwards into the perpetual night,
回到无尽的夜里
it consumes purpose and deed,...
我们能够享受所有的
..All passion and will.
感情和意志
I come to you, old friend, with the dull clarity of the dead,...
我来了 老朋友 作为一个逝者
..Not to beckon you,...
我不想带走你而是感觉到
..But to feel the fire and intensity...
身上的那团火
..That still live in you.
和热情
And the heavy weight of your burdens, which I had once borne.
自己身上肩负的重任
There is truth, you know, friend, if that's all you seek.
你要把真♥相♥找出来 老朋友
But there's no justice or judgment,
但是这里不需要
without which truth is a vast...
公正和审判
..Dead...
这里只有死亡
..Hollow.
和空洞
Go back. Do not look into
回去吧 别往地狱看去
the abyss or let the abyss look into you.
也别让死神看上你
Awaken the sleep of reason,
从沉睡中醒来
and fight the monsters within and without.
和所有的恶魔作斗争
Hello, son.
儿子
I did not dare hope to see you so soon.
我不打算这么快见到你
Or ever again hope to broker fate...
我不想再次断送
..With a life to which I gave life.
我曾给予的生命
The lies I told you...
我对你说的谎言
..Were a pox and poison to my soul.
其实是对我心灵的一种毒害
And now you are here because of them.
你来到这儿就是因为它们
Lies I thought might bury for ever a truth I could not live with.
谎言或许能掩盖一个真理 我却无法心安理得
I stand here, ashamed of the choices I made so long ago...
我为我以前的选择 感到羞耻
..When you were just a boy.
那时你还是个小孩
You are the memory, Fox.
你就是这段记忆 福克斯
It lives in you.
植根在你心里
If you were to die now,...
如果你现在打算死去
..The truth will die.
真♥相♥也会消失
And only the lies survive us.
那我们只能活在一个谎言的世界里
My sister...
我的妹妹
Is she here?
在这里吗
No.
没有
The thing that would destroy me,...
你即将发现的真♥相♥一定会毁了我
..The truth I felt you must never learn,...
我永远不让你知道的真♥相♥
..Is the truth you will find...
你会找到
..If you are to go forward.
只要你继续向前
OK, step through the metal detector and we'll begin the tour.
我要大家通过安全检查 然后开始我们的旅程
This facility is the J Edgar Hoover Building.
你们进入的地方叫做胡佛大厦
It was finished in 1974 and
它是1974年完工
built on the site of the original FBI headquarters.
就建在FBI原来的地址
There's a display on the "Ten Most Wanted".
我们会播放一张关于… "十大通缉犯"的碟
You might see a few of your relatives there!
你们也许会看到一些亲戚
Makin' you come in the front door these days, Agent Scully?
现在让你走前门吗 史卡利探员
For now.
暂时而已
Are you carrying your weapon? No.
你带武器了 没有
Sorry to have to run you through this. That's OK.
对不起 我要检查一下
That was weird.
没事
I've had a stray pin left in a shirt
真奇怪 曾经一个圆柱销让机器失灵了
collar set this machine off. But you can go on through.
不过你可以进去了
Thank you.
谢谢
Scully, come in, please.
进来 史卡利
You said you needed to see me concerning the investigation?
你说你想跟我谈关于调查的事
Yes, sir.
是的
I came across a news article. A
有份新闻报道说
man's body was found and I have reason to believe...
在新泽西找到一具男尸
..He was killed by the same man responsible for Agent Mulder.
我相信他也是被杀害穆德的凶手所杀
Can I see it?
我能看一下吗
The date of death postdates Agent Mulder's disappearance.
他是穆德失踪的第二天死亡的
Now you already have the
你有关于
ballistics data from Agent Mulder's father on file.
穆德父亲的弹道报告
I'd like you to run it
我想你检测一下
against the ballistics from this man's case.
这个死者的弹道
To try and prove what?
你想证明什么
Well, if both men were killed by the same weapon,
如果两个人都是被相同的武器所杀
Mulder didn't kill his father.
我们就能证明穆德并没有杀他的父亲
And it could help us find the men who did.
并且能帮助我们找到凶手
You've been relieved of your investigative function.
你现在已经没权力进行调查了
Yes, I know that, sir. I just thought this might be helpful.
我知道 但我认为这或许有帮助
I'm afraid not.
我想没有吧
This case would have been
这个案子已经交由
handled by the Trenton PD.
切恩顿警局处理了
They're on our database.
他们拿走了我们的药检 弹道数据
If there was a match on the two slugs, we'd know by now.
如果这两种子弹相符的话 他们一定会发觉的
You don't wanna check?
你不会检查一下
Miss Scully, I think you underestimate
史卡利小姐 我想你低估了…
the duties and responsibilities of my position...
我作为助理局长的责任和义务了
..As Assistant Director.
我只是想协助你调查而已
I was trying to cooperate with your investigation.
你是不是想借此
And enhance your chances of reinstatement.
恢复你现在的职位
No! I just want answers. And so do I!
不 -我只是想找到答案 -我也是
I wanna know why I was asked
我也想知道为什么
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表