responsibilities take precedence over recreational needs.
而不是去享乐
But this is a really good boat.
但这真是一艘好船
You don't get it, do you, kid?
你没买♥♥它吧
Two years from now,...
两年后…
..While driving down Route 91
当你开过91号♥公路时…
..Coming home to your wife and baby daughter,...
回家看你的老婆和小女儿时
..You're gonna be hit head-on by a drunk,...
你会被一个开着蓝色
..Driving a blue '87 Mustang.
的87年产的野马车的醉鬼
You'll end up looking worse
开车迎面撞上
than 60 feet of bad road your body slides across...
你死得很难看飞出挡风玻璃 你的尸体散落在
..After flying out your front windshield.
公路60英尺的范围内
Mister, you really need to work on your closing technique.
先生 你应该提高你的业务能力
Oh, no, no, no, no. Not your lighter, Mrs Lowe.
不 不是你的火机 劳尔太太
I want your garbage.
我想要你的垃圾
Get outta here, you monster.
滚开 怪物
Is everything all right, Mrs Lowe?
一切都还好吧 劳尔太太 你的食品充足吗
You have enough supplies? Enough dog food?
你有足够的狗食吗
Oh, God.
天啊
It's creepy, isn't it?
有点奇怪 对吗
The Stupendous Yappi said
雅皮说
the first victim's body has been dumped.
受害者尸体会被丢在某处垃圾堆
Then we find it in a Dumpster.
我们就真在垃圾箱里找到它
Ooh, I just got a chill down my spine.
我的脊梁骨有点凉
Who found the body?
谁找到尸体的
According to the report, Mr Bruckman,
布鲁曼先生 根据警♥察♥的报告
you didn't touch the body after you found her.
你发现尸体后 并没有碰她
Why would I want to?
我为什么要碰
You reported a body with its eyes cutout.
但你报告说你发现尸体的眼睛挖了出来
The body was facedown.
如果你没动的话 尸体是朝下的
How did you know the eyes had been removed?
你怎么知道眼睛被挖走了
Well, they had been, hadn't they?
他们总那样做 对吗
Then what are you complaining about?
那你还抱怨什么
How had the eyes been cutout?
眼睛怎么被挖出来的
By a piece of crystal ball, of all cockamamie things.
用一块水晶球之类的东西
We did find some crystal shards on the body.
我们确实在尸体上找到水晶粒
How do you know it was from a crystal ball?
你怎么知道是从水晶球上掉下来的
Well, it just figures. I mean,
我只是猜
if a guy goes to kill a fortune-teller,...
如果有人要去杀算命婆
..He's obviously going
他一定会
to assault her with her own crystal ball...
用她的水晶球袭击她
..And use a shattered piece as a sort of lance, isn't he?
把碎片当作刺刀用 是不是
How much have you heard about the recent slayings in town?
你知道多少关于镇上
Just that some nut is killing
近来发生的事的传言
fortune-tellers and ripping their eyes and entrails out.
我就听说有个疯子杀了很多算命的
How did you know about the entrails?
并把他们眼球和内脏挖出来
That hasn't been released to the press.
你怎么知道关于内脏的事
I never read the papers.
报上并没有说
Too depressing.
我从不读报纸 太多坏消息
Mr Bruckman, I'm sorry,
布鲁曼先生
but I'm going to have to ask you to come with us.
对不起 你要跟我们走
Step inside, Mr Bruckman.
进来吧
What... what is this all about?
这是怎么回事
A murder occurred here earlier this evening.
今晚早些时候有起谋杀在这发生
We believe it was committed by
我们相信是同一个人做的
the person who murdered the woman that you found.
他就是杀害那女人的凶手
Is there anything you can tell us? I didn't do it.
你能告诉我这件事情吗 不是我杀的
You're not under suspicion.
不是怀疑你
But I do harbour a suspicion
但我怀疑你能够看到
that you can see things about this crime.
犯罪的现场
Things that we can't see.
而我们看不到
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
我不明白你什么意思
I think you do.
你一定明白
Yeah, yeah, right. I'd like to see both your badges again, right now.
我要再看一下你们的证件
I don't blame you, Mr Bruckman.
我不会责怪你的 布鲁曼先生
I'm supposed to believe that's a real name?
我相信这是个真名
What is this all about? I found a dead body in my Dumpster.
怎么了 我只是在垃圾箱发现一具尸体
I reported it to the police and now,
我报告了警♥察♥
suddenly, I'm accused of doing things,...
现在却突然指责我杀了人
..Or being able to do things, that I couldn't possib...
或者做我能够但不可能做的事情
He's performing the same routine
这人和雅皮玩的都一样
as The Stupendous Yappi, just in a different style.
只是风格不同而已
No, something told me, something is telling me this guy's for real.
不 有些事告诉我 有人告诉我这个人是真的
Oh, so now you're psychic?
你现在成了灵媒
The killer, he doesn't feel like he's in control of his own life.
那杀手感觉到他控制不了自己的生命
I mean, like, who is? Am I right?
对不对
But this guy,...
但这个家伙…
..He truly believes...
他真的相信
he sees himself as some kind of a...
他把自己当成了
Can you describe him? Do you get a visual impression of him?
木偶 你能描述一下他吗 他有什么特征
So you can see into him, but not at him?
那你是能了解他内心 而不能看见他本人
I didn't mean to give off any negative energy.
对不起 我不是要散发负能量
Negative energy? What is this?
负能量 是什么 怎么回事
What is it? What do you see?
你看见什么了
He's having sex with her. There.
他在那儿和她做♥爱♥
Is he raping her? Oh, no, no, no, not at all.
他强♥奸♥她 不
In fact, she's instigating the whole thing.
实际上 是她主动的
Then what's wrong?
那哪里出了错
Sometimes it just seems that everyone's having sex except for me.
除了我之外 好像每个人都在做♥爱♥
Can you tell us why the
布鲁曼先生 你能告诉我为什么凶手
killer is murdering people in the way that he is?
为什么用这种方式来杀人吗
Why does anyone do the things they do?
为什么每个人都要做他们要做的事
Why do I sell insurance? I wish I knew.
为什么我是个卖♥♥保险的
Why did this woman collect dolls?
我也想知道 为什么这女人收藏玩具
What was it about her life?
这对她生命有什么意义
Was it one specific moment
难道某一刻
where she suddenly said: I know, dolls.
她突然说 我知道了 玩偶
Or was it a whole series of things,...
又或者它是一系列收藏
..Starting when her parents first met,...
从她父母第一次相遇时开始
..That somehow combined in such a way
最后她没有办法
that she had no choice but to be a doll collect...
也只好收集玩具
You'll find a woman tomorrow morning...
你明早会发现一个女人
by the fat, little, white,
漂流在格兰威湖上 有一个胖矮的白色的
Nazi storm trooper.
纳粹冲锋队队员
Glenview Lake. Her body's floating in Glenview Lake.
她的尸体漂在湖上
Now, if you'll excuse me,...
对不起
..I think I've seen enough deaths for one night.
我一晚看见太多死人了
OK, go. We got her!
行了
Doesn't that propane tank bear more than a slight resemblance...
史卡利 你不觉得丙烷罐
..To a fat, little, white, Nazi storm trooper?
有点象矮胖的纳粹冲锋队
Mulder, the human mind naturally seeks meaningful patterns...
穆德 人类总在不连贯的东西中
..In things that don't inherently have any.
寻找意义
Given the suggestion of an image,
并给出特别的想像
you can't help but see that shape.
你一定在别处看见过它
If that tank weren't there,
如果那容器不在那里
you'd see it in a rock or tree.
你会把它当成岩石或树木
Did you answer my question?
你回答了我问题吗
Yes, it looks like a Nazi storm trooper,
是的 它是像个纳粹冲锋队员
but that only proves my point.
这证明了我的观点
He named the water the victim would be in.
他说出了尸体被找到的水的名称
That only implies that he put her in there.
这说明他把她扔到里面
I don't believe he's the killer.
我不相信他是杀手
I don't believe he's psychic.
我不相信他是灵媒
If he's neither, how did he know where the body would be?
如果不是 他怎么知道哪里有尸体
Maybe he's just lucky.
也许他只是走运
..38, 40 and 44.
三十八 四十 四十四
Once again, the numbers are: 8, 12... Why?
重复一次 中奖号♥码是 为什么 8 12
Why do I do this to myself?
为什么我要折磨自己
Come in.
进来
I knew it was you.
我知道是你
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表