I was so sure, Mulder.
我太肯定了 穆德
I saw things and I heard things and...
我看到了 听到了
It was just like the world was turned upside down.
世界像翻转了一样
Everybody was out to get me.
人人都要来杀我
Now you know how I feel most of the time.
你知道我的感受了
I thought you were gonna kill me.
我以为你要来杀我
I'm not surprised.
我不吃惊
I did some checking.
我查了一下
Joseph Patnik thought he was murdering a Bosnian war criminal,...
约瑟夫·帕特尼克以为他杀的是波黑战犯
..a man the media described as a modern-day Hitler.
被媒体形容为现代希♥特♥勒♥
Patnik's parents were Holocaust survivors.
原来 帕特尼克的父母是大屠♥杀♥的幸存者
I'm not following. Helene Riddock was scared
我不明白 海伦·瑞达克害怕
her husband would be unfaithful.
她丈夫背叛她
You see a pattern here? What if this video signal
你看到规律了吗 这些视频信♥号♥♥
turned these people's anxieties... ..into some kind of dementia?
把人的焦虑变成失智的行为
A virtual reality of their own worst nightmares.
这只是他们的恶梦而已
Like me thinking that you'd betray me.
就像我怕你背叛我一样
I was so far gone, Mulder, I thought that you had gone to the other side.
我迷失很深 穆德 你以为你不和我在一起了
What do you mean?
什么意思
The man who smokes all those cigarettes,...
那个抽烟很多的肺痨鬼
..I was sure that I saw the two of you sitting in your car in the motel parking lot.
我确信看见你和他在停车场里
You were reporting to him.
你正在和他说话
You handed him a video tape.
并把磁带交给他
It was crazy.
我疯了
Uh, maybe not. What do you mean?
也许不 什么意思
Somebody's behind this.
有人在幕后操作 我们不知道是谁
You think it could be him? I don't know.
你认为是他 我不知道
Why don't you try to get some rest?
你好好休息一下
Dr Lorenz. Agent Mulder.
洛伦佐医生 穆德探员
I was about to check in on your partner.
我检查了你的拍档
What treatment have you outlined for Agent Scully?
你打算怎么治疗史卡利探员
Nothing more than bed rest.
在床上休息就行了
We still don't know what brought this on.
我们仍不知发生了什么
There's nothing medically wrong with her.
她身体没问题
That didn't seem to be the case last night. No, it wasn't.
和昨晚的案子不一样 是的
It's got me puzzled.
让我有点疑惑
Her MRI was negative,
她的磁共振成阴性
but the spinal tap revealed high levels of seratonin in her brain.
但脊椎抽液显示她的大脑血清素高
Would that account for her strange behaviour?
这就是她行为异常的原因
High seratonin levels have been associated with mania.
血清素高会导致狂躁
But the good news is, as of this afternoon,
好消息是 今天下午
her levels are pretty much back to normal.
她的血清素恢复正常水平
Dr Lorenz, uh...
洛伦佐医生
would you have made a diagnosis of
你能不能检测一下史卡利
amphetamine abuse...
是否滥用安♥非♥他♥命♥
..for someone in that condition?
她的血清素高
Not given her seratonin levels. That wouldn't make any sense.
不 绝对不可能检测
Thank you.
谢谢
Braddock Heights.
布拉多克高地
I need the number for the Frederick County Psychiatric Hospital, please.
我要弗雷德里克县精神病院的电♥话♥号♥码
Ward three.
3号♥病房♥
This is Fox Mulder with the FBI.
我是福克斯·穆德 联邦探员
I need to talk to Dr Stroman.
我想和斯特罗曼医生谈谈
I'm sorry, he's no longer here.
对不起 斯特罗曼医生不在这里了
I believe he returned to Washington.
他回华盛顿去了
You know where I can reach him? i'm not sure.
怎么和他联♥系♥ 我不太清楚
He left us a local number. It's around here somewhere.
他留了一个当地的电♥话♥号♥码给我们
Is it 555-0135?
是555-0135吗
That's it.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
You want me to go first this time?
这次你想让我先进去吗
Damn straight.
太对了
I haven't had a chance to clean the room yet.
我还没时间清理这里
He just checked out.
他刚结账
But with all the excitement,
结账这么爽快
I don't blame him.
我不会怪他
Do you charge for local calls. of course.
你对打出的电♥话♥作了记录吗 当然有
then you'd have a record of all calls made from here ?
那你记录了这里打出的电♥话♥吗
I'll get it for you.
我去拿
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Danny, it's Mulder.
嗨 丹尼 我是穆德
I need you to check a number.
你帮我查一个电♥话♥号♥码
That's what he told me, Stroman.
斯特罗曼 他就告诉我那些
Then where is he?
他在哪
He said he'd be here.
他说会来这
He'll be here.
他会来的
It's almost seven o'clock.
快七点了 我等不了这么久
There's no sign of him.
没见到他
You're too late, Agent Mulder.
你太迟了 穆德探员
Now that you've destroyed all the evidence.
你已经毁掉了所有证据
You were told this would happen. you made your choice.
已经告诉你会发生这一切 你做了选择
I just didn't know I was working for you.
我还不知道是为你工作
I had no alternative. I was being watched.
我别无选择 我被紧密监视
I couldn't risk compromising myself.
我不想拿自己的命去冒险
Why kill them if you wanted them exposed?
那你想我曝光他们为什么杀了他们
Those were always my orders.
那是我的命令
I was just hoping you'd get to them first.
我原希望你先找到他们
And uncover what? Were they trying
揭露什么 他们想做什么
to manipulate people's behaviour?
想控制人的行为
Influence their decisions? What to buy? Who to vote for?
改变他们的决策过程 买♥♥什么 投票给谁
You think they'll stop at commerce and politics?
你以为他们就此罢手吗
Where will they stop?
他们怎样才罢手
That's where you failed, Mulder.
这是你的失误 穆德
Don't lay this off on me! You pulled me into this
别把责任推到我身上 你让我陷入这样的境地
because you didn't have the courage to reveal the truth yourself!
因为你自己不敢去揭露真♥相♥
Feel better now? You're a coward!
感觉好点了吗 你是个懦夫
You feed me scraps of information,
你躲在阴暗处 你提供一些边枝末节
hoping that I can piece it together!
希望我能把他们拼凑起来
You've made me risk my life, you've risked my partner's life.
你让我和我拍档冒险
You never risk your own!
而自己却逍遥自在
You're not walking away from this.
你不能一走了之
You're risking your life right now.
你现在是在冒险
You failed.
你失败了
This is your success? Killing me?
杀了我 你就成功了吗
The truth is... you need me, Agent Mulder.
你需要我 穆德探员
This is your final report, Agent Mulder?
这就是你最后的报告 穆德探员
Yes, sir.
是的
I see more questions here than I do answers.
里面的问题多过答案
You don't know who manufactured it
你不知道是谁制♥造♥那个设备的
or what its purpose was.
也不知道目的是什么
No, sir.
是的
Agent Scully, welcome back.
史卡利探员 欢迎回来
i'm sorry i'm late. I just got back from the document section.
很抱歉 我迟到了 我刚从档案室来
What did you find out about the two dead men?
有穆德发现那两名死者的情况吗
The cable company employee had no criminal record.
那个有线公♥司♥职员 没有犯罪记录
In fact, there was nothing remarkable about him whatsoever.
实际上 也没有什么很特别的
We found
我们发现了
the medical licence under the name "Dr Henry Stroman"
一个"斯特罗曼医生"的行医执照
in Falls Church, Virginia.
在弗吉尼亚州 福斯教堂
He died in 1978.
他死于1978年
What about the killer?
凶手是谁
He remains an unknown subject.
不知道他的身份
Have you completed your work?
工作完成了吗
All the personnel and hardware have been removed,
所有证据都被除去
but Mulder still has a device.
还有一个设备在穆德手里
Well, it proves nothing.
这没什么
What about, uh... Mulder's source?
告诉穆德消息的那个人呢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表