She's also got a boyfriend
她男朋友是个危险人物
doying time for assault and endangerment.
有过侵犯儿童的记录
Used to live with him up in the hills. Pretty sketchy characters.
过去他们住在山上 两个真是天生一对啊
I don't think she's involved.
我想不是她干的
Closest thing I got to a lead.
这是得到的最接近的线索
I can tell him to shift some men.
我敢说他一定绑♥架♥过一些人
No, let me follow up on that. OK? Thanks.
不 让我跟进好吗 谢谢
Mulder!
穆德
I've got something. Something weird. What?
有些奇怪的事 -什么
I was going over Lucy's medical workup and something hit me.
我看了露西的就医记录 有些东西然我吃惊
Her blood type is 0 positive. Yeah?
她的血型是O型 是吗
Forensics lifted two blood types
但她的工作衣服上留下两种血型
off of her work clothes: 0 positive and B positive.
O型 和B型
Guess what Amy's blood type is.
另外一个可能是艾米的血
How could it be Amy's blood? Lucy was across town.
怎么是艾米的血 露西离小镇远着呢
I don't know, Mulder, but it begs the question.
我不知道 但就让人产生疑问
Because it matches the victim's blood type?
就因为和受害者血型相符
How many people have B-positive blood, Scully?
B型的人多着呢 史卡利
One in five? That'd be
五个人正就有一个
hundreds of thousands of local people alone.
本地数百上千的人是这个血型
We're not talking about the local population.
我说的不是当地人
We're talking about a woman who's tied to this case...
而是说和这个案子有关的那个女人
..Who had somebody else's blood on her uniform.
她认识多少个是B型血的
Lucy is a victim, just like Amy Jacobs.
露西也是受害人 史卡利 和艾米一样
If she's got any connection to this case,
如果她和此案有关
that's the extent of it.
那也是同一个绑匪
Well, we'll know soon enough. What are you talkin' about?
我们很快就会知道了 你什么意思
I'm running a PCR on her blood to see if there's a DNA match.
我在做聚合酶链式反应 看看DNA是否相符
Do me a favour. Keep that under your hat. Why?
你能暂时不公布吗 为什么
Cos I don't want Lucy treated like a suspect...
因为我不想露西被当成嫌疑犯
..Until it's absolutely certain that she is one. OK?
除非确定她真的是
Lucy? I'm cold.
露西 我很冷
I brought you another blanket.
再给你一床毯子
We should call the doctor. No!
我们应该叫医生 不
Let me see your face.
让我看看你的脸
What did you do to yourself?
你对自己做了什么
It's dark. Why is it dark?
这么黑 为什么这么黑
I can't see. You hold on now.
我看不见 冷静
I can't see!
我看不见
Give your E.T.A.,please.
告诉我你们的达到时间
Base,this is 17.
总部 这里是17号♥
Our E.T.A. is five minutes.Over.
我们大概五分钟达到 完毕
How's she doin'? Fine.
她怎么样 很好
Blood pressure's back to normal. Temperature's back up.
血压恢复了正常 体温也恢复了
She must've gone down the rabbit hole for a while.
她一定是掉进了兔子洞
You should get something to eat soon.
你应该马上吃点东西
Get your blood sugar back up.
以恢复你的血糖量
What do you say, Lucy? Can I take you to dinner?
露西 我有带你去吃晚餐吗
Are you feelin' better? Better than what?
感觉好点了吗 比什么好点
Better than Amy Jacobs.
比艾米好点
Wouldn't know.
不知道
If anybody knows, I say you do.
任何人问起 我都会这么说
I got my own set of problems now, thank you.
我自己会处理自己的问题 谢谢你
How'd you scratch your face?
你怎么搞伤了你的脸
Must've done it in my sleep.
一定是睡觉的时候搞到的
Are you using again, Lucy?
你又吸毒了
I'm clean. Passed my test last week.
我没吸 我上星期通过了测试
Ask Henry. With flyin' colours.
你问亨利 高分通过
Ever experienced temporary blindness before?
你曾经暂时的眼盲过吗
I've probably experienced just about everything once or twice.
我每件事都经历过一次或两次
It's all been pretty temporary.
好在是暂时的
That girl's in trouble, Lucy.
露西 那个女孩现在有麻烦
And there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
我也帮不上什么忙
You understand? I can't help you.
你明白吗 我帮不了你
I think you can, Lucy.
我想你能帮我 露西
How? That's something you have to tell me.
怎样帮 你必须告诉我一些事情
What can I possibly do? Lead us to her.
我能做什么 带我们找到她
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪
I don't care. I'm not interested.
我不关心 我也没兴趣
That's too bad, Lucy,
太糟了 露西
because right now I think you're her best hope.
我原以为你是她最大的希望
If I'm her best hope, then that little
如果我是她"最大的希望 那个小女孩
girl is in a hell of a lot more trouble than you think.
可能就比你想像中的更糟
Who are you?!
你干什么…
What do you want?!
你想干什么
Why are you doing this?!
你为什么要这样做
I wanna go home!
我想回家
Mulder, I've got.. Scully, take a look at this.
穆德 我已经得到… 史卡利 看看这个
Stop!
停下
How about you just slip under the cover?
你滑到怎么办
Is that Lucy? Yeah.
那是露西吗 是的
It was taken in 1978, the week she was found.
那是1978年的事 她在那星期被找到
She'd been held in the dark so long,
她被关在黑暗里这么久
her eyes were hypersensitive to the light.
眼睛对光很敏感
Whoever held her captive wasn't very big on conversation.
抓她的那个人一定不善于言辞
She's 13 years old here and can barely string two words together.
她这时13岁 能说的事情很少
It's amazing she's gotten anywhere in life.
她的生活中有不少不可思议的现象
By most yardsticks, she hasn't, Mulder.
按大多数标准看 没什么不可思议的 穆德
Look, I think we've got a break in the case.
我们的案件有突破了
A big one. - What is it?
很大的突破口 是什么
School pictures were mailed out
除了艾米她们班上的
this week to everyone in Amy's class except Amy.
都收到了照片
One of Eubanks' men discovered it.
尤班克斯的手下发现的
Who's the photographer? Larken Scholastic.
谁是摄影师 是个叫兰金·斯科拉史迪奇的
The photographer checked out,
摄影师没问题
The photographer's assistant was fired the day after the shoot.
但他的助手在拍照的第二天被解雇
A man named Carl Wade.
这人叫卡尔·韦德
What have you got on him? DMV's an old address.
知道他什么情况 驾照上是他的旧地址
But he spent much of the past
但过去15年里
15 years institutionalised for a bipolar condition.
多次因为极端行为被收容
The only thing current we have is this photo,
关于他最近的消息就是这照片
taken by his employer trying out a camera.
这是他老板使用的一种新相机
Have you shown this to Amy's sister?
你有把照片给艾米的小妹看了吗
They're doing it now.
他们正拿去给她看
I'm gonna take it and show it to Lucy.
我要拿给露西看
Lucy?
露西
Lucy, wait. No. I'm done with you.
等一下 我不会帮你了
I just wanna ask you a question.
我只是要问你几个问题
Lucy, wait a second. Don't... touch me.
等一下 露西 别碰我
I don't like to be touched.
我不喜欢被碰
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was doin' OK until this. You know?
之前我还好好的
Figures.
明白吗
I just wanna show you a photograph, OK?
我要给你看些照片
You recognise him, don't you?
你认得他吗
Lucy!
露西
Hey! No!
喂 站住
Lucy?
露西
What's happening to me?
我这是怎么了
He's probably changed a lot over the last 17 years.
他在17年来可能变化很多
Did you even know his name?
你知道他的名字吗
Carl Wade.
卡尔·韦德
He worked as a photographer's assistant.
他是个摄影师助理
School pictures, mostly. That's where he saw Amy Jacobs.
在学校照相时看见了艾米
So what do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
Tell me what you're goin' through.
告诉我你发生的事
It might feel good to tell somebody.
说出来会好受一点
I feel like it's happening all over again.
我感到好像又再经历了一次
You can actually feel what she's going through, can't you?
你能感觉到她经历的事吗
I don't wanna go through this again.
我不想再经历一次
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表