If it's all right, I would like to pray over her here.
如果可以的话 我想在这里为她祈祷
What would your father have been doing here?
你父亲曾在这里干过什么
I don't know. He never came home wearing a miner's cap.
不知道 但他从没带过矿工帽回家
Mulder, take a look at this.
穆德 看一下这边
What do you think?
我们走哪里好
I'd like to try door number one, Monty.
我想试一下一号♥门
I'm trying 27828. It's not working.
我试了27828 但没有用
Nor here.
这里也没用
Are you sure it's the right number?
这是正确号♥码吗
Napier's constant is the basis of all natural logarithms.
是的 纳皮尔常数是所有自然对数的基数
With a crowbar and a small nuclear device,
要是有个鉄撬或者小的核装置
I might be able to get through one of these.
应该就能把门打开
Mulder!
穆德
No, wait. Hang on a second.
等一下
Whatever we find in here,
无论我们在里面发现什么
you haven't had time to process everything.
我想你都没有时间处理你经历的事情
I'm OK.
我没事
You couldn't go to your father's funeral,...
你没去参加你父亲的葬礼
..And if something in here
如果这里面的事情
was to cast doubt on the kind of man he was...
会导致你对他的为人产生疑问的话
I just know how it would affect me.
我只知道这对我影响有多大
You called me.
你找我
Yes, I did.
是的
About?
什么事
I may have located the digital tape you're looking for.
我可能知道你要找的数据磁带在哪儿
You may have located it?
你找到了
Yes, although it may fall into the hands of people...
是的 它或许落在了
..Who might use it for purposes not your own.
别有用心之人的手里
You wanna work a deal?
你想做个交易吗
Is that what this is?
是这样吗
Let me tell you somethin'. I don't work deals.
我告诉你 没有交易
I thought you should know of certain potentialities.
我想你应该了解某种危险性
Do you have the tape?
你有磁带吗
As I said, I may have located it.
我只是说知道它在哪儿
Do you have the damn tape?!
你有没有那磁带
I'll know more when we next meet.
下次见面我会知道更多的
I do not negotiate.
我从不谈判
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yes, sir.
明白
I don't think you do.
我想你一点儿
I don't think you understand at all.
都不明白
No, I'm quite aware of your policies in those regards.
不 我很清楚你们的政策
Then I hope your next course of action will be more...
那你下一步行动
..Cautious... and informed.
要小心点了
Mulder, look at this.
穆德 看这个
It looks like they're storing records.
好像它们保存着记录
Of what?
什么记录
Of medical files, by the look of it.
好像是医疗档案
They've got names, alphabetised.
上面有名字 是以字母顺序排列的
Lots of files.
很多档案
Lots and lots of files.
很多很多档案
What's in these files?
里面写的什么
Standard medical forms.
标准的医疗表格
Birth certificate, smallpox vaccination certificate...
这些是出生证明 还有疫苗注射证明
And then there's this.
还有这个
What is this?
这是什么
It's an old tissue-collection cassette.
这是旧式的组织收集卡匣
The new ones are plastic.
新式的是塑料的
Do they all contain the same materials?
这些档案都包含相同的材料吗
Yes, exactly.
是的
What year was this person born?
这人是几时生的
1955. All these files are 1955.
1955年 所有文件都是1955年的
What year were you born?
你是哪年出生的
196♥4♥. Why?
196♥4♥年 怎么了
Let's go find 196♥4♥.
我们去找196♥4♥年的看看
You're looking for a file on me?
你找我的档案吗
Dana Katherine Scully.
黛娜·史卡利
What?
什么
It's a recent tissue sample.
这是近来的组织样本
What the hell is going on here, Mulder?
到底怎么回事 穆德
I don't know, Scully.
我不知道 史卡利
That's your sister's file.
那是你妹妹的档案
Yeah.
是的
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Look at this.
看这个
This file was originally mine.
这档案本来是我的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Wait here, Scully.
在这里等 史卡利
Mulder, where are you going?
你去哪里
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder?
穆德
There!
在那
Find the woman too!
把那女人找到
Mulder!
穆德
Scully?
史卡利
Mulder, I'm down here.
穆德 来这里
You OK, Scully?
你没事吧 史卡利
I heard gunshots.
我听到枪声
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
What happened?
发生什么事了
We got a small army outside. I think they got us trapped.
外面有军队 我们被包围了
I think there's a way out down here.
下面好像有条出路
This place isn't even on the map.
这地方连地图上都没有
You'd be surprised what's not on the map.
你们怎么来这儿的 你一定奇怪
And what our government will do to keep it that way.
政♥府♥为什么不标出这里
How's that?
怎么了
Last night we were chased by a hit squad.
昨晚我们被人追杀
Driving what looked like CIA fleet sedans.
从开的车来看 好像是中情局的人
I may be able to negotiate a deal that would guarantee your safety.
我可以和他们谈判 保证你们的安全
What kind of deal?
什么谈判
I'll turn over the tape in return for your reinstatement.
我交出数据磁带 以换回你们的公职
No, sir. I need that tape. I need those files.
不 我需要那磁带
I'm talking about a way to save your lives.
我说的是想办法救你们
And I'm talking about an elaborate conspiracy.
而我说的是隐藏在公众背后的一个大阴谋
Do you know what we found last night?
你知道我们昨晚发现了什么吗
What?
什么
An elaborate filing system of medical records.
一个完整的医疗档案记录系统
Locked inside a mountain vault.
就藏在一座山里的保险柜
For the purpose of?
有什么目的
I don't know. But the answer's on that tape. In those files.
我不知道 但答案就在这磁带里
Is that answer worth your lives?
这值得你付出生命吗
It's obviously worth killing us for.
杀了我们都值得
What do you hope to find, Agent Mulder?
你想找到什么 穆德探员
Why they killed my father.
为什么他们杀了我爸爸
And what happened to my sister.
我妹妹又是怎么回事
And what they did to Agent Scully.
他们又对史卡利做了什么
I think we should let him make the deal, Mulder.
我想我们应该让他去谈判
Those answers mean nothing if we're hunted down like animals.
如果我们被杀 那档案就一点价值也没有了
We are operating so far outside of the law,
我们游离于法律之外
we've given up on the very notion of justice.
根本得不到任何正当的保障
We have turned ourselves into outsiders.
我们已成了边缘人
We have lost our access and our protection.
已经失去防护和所有资源
What makes you think there's any such thing as justice?
你真以为正义会得到伸张吗
Then what good are those answers to anybody but you?
那些档案除了你之外对别人有什么用
What we found last night...
我们昨晚发现的
Look, I want exactly what you want!
我也跟你一样想知道答案
But I need to see my sister.
我要我姐姐活着
I suppose you already tried to make a backup of the tape?
我想你已经对磁带作了备份
Whoever downloaded those files put a copy protector on them.
这些文件是设置了 防拷贝的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表