You're here because you found
你来是因为发现我说的是真话
that woman's body where I told you it would be.
而且你现在相信我有某种精神力量
And now you're convinced I have some sort of psychic power.
所以当你的拍档
So while your sceptical
去进行尸检时
lady partner is off performing an autopsy,...
你却来这里要我帮忙
..You came here to ask my help catching this serial murderer.
以抓住那个连环杀手
Everything you said is correct.
你说的对
Oh, it's you.
哦 是你
I won't help you. Please leave.
我不会帮你的 请离开
But you do admit to having this gift. I got it all right.
但你承认有这种天份 我知道
The only problem is it's nonreturnable.
问题是它是无法避免事情的发生
Your ability has staggering
你拥有的精神力量 对生理和意识的影响
implications upon physics and human consciousness.
来说都是惊人的
It's one which most people would be envious of,
而许多人 包括我自己
yet you seem to treat it with disdain.
都会羡慕 你自己却厌恶它
Do you wanna know how you're going to die?
你想知道你怎么死吗
Yes, I would.
想
No, you don't.
不 你不想
Not knowing has its own drawbacks,
当然 无法预知总是有缺陷的
which is why a good insurance policy is so important.
怪不得 好的保险政策这么重要
I don't know what kind of
我不知道对于联邦探员可以提供什么险种
coverage the FBI has, but General Mutual has...
但通用相互公♥司♥…
This murderer has already committed four homicides.
布鲁曼先生 这个杀人犯已进行了四起谋杀
He'll commit more whether I help you or not.
无论我帮不帮你 他都会再杀人的
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么确定
How could I see the future if it didn't exist?
如果没有将来 我还怎么观测
But if the future is written, then why bother to do anything?
如果将来都已经注定 那我还有什么好烦恼
Now you're catching on.
你现在明白了
Mr Bruckman, I believe in your ability,
我相信你的能力
but not your attitude.
但不是你这种态度
I can't watch people die...
我不能眼睛睁地看着别人死去
..Without doing everything in my albeit unsupernatural power to interfere.
而自己却不能加以阻止
Well, you see, that's
那就是我不能帮你抓那个人的
another reason I can't help you catch this guy.
另外一个原因
I might adversely affect the fate of the future.
我会对将来的命运起反作用
His next victim might be...
他下一个目标也许是这女孩母亲
..The mother of the daughter whose son invents the time machine.
她的儿子发明了时间机器
Then the son goes back in time and changes world history.
接着她的儿子会回到过去 改变历史
And then Columbus never discovers America,
哥伦布就不会发现美洲
man never lands on the moon,...
人类就不能登上月球
..The US never invades Grenada.
美国就不会入侵格林纳达…
Or something less significant resulting in the fact
或者一些小事
that my father never meets my mother...
从而导致我爸爸和我妈妈不能相识
..And consequently I'm never born.
结果就没有我存在
So when do we start?
我们什么时候开始
I don't know what it is,
我不知道它是什么
but it belonged to a victim.
一个受害者的东西
That's a hit.
击中了
In psychical parlance, a correct guess is a "Hit".
心理研究的说法 猜中了就是击中了
An incorrect guess is a "Miss".
猜错了就是没击中
The guy who cast the mould for
拥有这个东西的人…
this will die of prostate cancer at the age of 82.
会在82岁死于癌症
Hit or miss? I have no way of verifying that information.
击中没有 我没办法证实
Then why'd you ask me?
那你为什么问我
Do you receive any otherimpressions from it ?
你对它还有没有其他想法
It's ugly. Next.
太难看了 下一个
I was told you were interrogating a suspect.
据说你在审问一个嫌疑犯 但直觉告诉我
I'm now convinced of our psychic's ability.
现在我证实了我们灵媒的能力
Or, rather, his one ability.
他的一个能力
He is able to divine how people are gonna die, but that's all.
就是能推测出人是怎么样死
He can't provide any practical information.
但他不能为我们提供有价值的信息
I got it. This is yours.
我明白了 这是你的
This is from your New York Knicks T-shirt.
这是从纽约尼克斯的T-恤上弄下来的
Miss.
错了
This is worse than playing the lotto.
这比玩彩票还糟
Try reading this.
你看一下这个
Save me the headache, Scully. What is it?
别让我猜了 是什么
It was found on the woman from the lake.
从湖里的那女人身上找到的
Identical key chains were found on two other victims.
上面两把钥匙链在另外两个
I managed to trace the insignia
受害者身上找到
to an investment firm called Uranus Unlimited.
我发现这个徽章
They provide market strategies
是一个叫做马兰纳斯公♥司♥的
based on astrological forecasts.
他们是通过预见来实施市场策略的
It's owned by...
公♥司♥由一个叫做
Claude Dukenfield: age 43,...
克劳德·大肯菲 43岁
..316 Roundview Lane,...
住在316号♥小巷上
..Divorced with two children,...
离婚 有两个孩子
..Makes about $87,000 a year, nonsmoker.
每年赚8万7千美元 -不抽烟
Is that a hit or a miss? As far as I know, it's correct.
-击中没有 对了
You got all that information by handling that key chain?
你通过摸钥匙链就能知道这些
Oh, no. I sold him a policy a couple of months ago.
不 我一个月前卖♥♥保险给他
It's just a coincidence.
只是巧合而已
In any case, we're trying to get a hold of him.
总之 我们要去抓他
Oh, you won't be able to do that.
不行
He's been murdered.
他被杀了
We're almost there.
我们快到了
How are you receiving this information?
你是怎么知道尸体在哪里的
How should I know? I mean, are you seeing it in a vision?
我怎么知道 你看到了什么景象或者一个感应
Or is it a sensation? How do you know where to go?
你怎么知道我们去哪
I just know.
我就是知道
But how do you know? I don't know.
你怎么知道 我不知道
Look, it's just up ahead.
向前走
There are worse ways to go,
有很多糟糕的行为
but I can't think of a more undignified one...
但最不像样的是
..Than autoerotic asphyxiation.
窒息式性行为
Why are you telling me that?
为什么你告诉我这些
Look, forget I mentioned it. It's none of my business.
那就忘了吧 那不关我事
Oops! Pull over here.
这儿停车
Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
停
This is the spot.
就是这里
I guess you run into a lot of dead bodies in your line of work.
我想你一定处理过很多死尸
You get used to it.
已经习惯了
I never have. I'm not sure you're supposed to.
我可没有 我不确定你真的习惯
Do you remember the first time you foresaw someone's death?
你记得第一次预见某人的死吗
1959. What happened in 1959?
1959年 那年发生什么事
Buddy Holly's plane crashed.
巴迪·霍利的飞机失事了
You prognosticated Buddy Holly's death?
你预测到巴迪·霍利的死 没有
Oh, God, no. Why would I wanna do that?
我为什么要那样做
But I did have a ticket to see him perform the next night.
但我确实有他第二晚演出的门票
Actually, I was a bigger fan of the Big Bopper than Buddy Holly.
但我更喜欢大♥波♥帕
"Chantilly Lace", that was the song.
尚蒂伊花边 是首好歌♥
I'm not following.
我不明白你的意思
The Big Bopper was not
大♥波♥帕不应该会 尸体在哪
supposed to be on the plane with Buddy Holly.
和巴迪·霍利在同一个飞机上
He won the seat from somebody else by flippin' a coin for it.
他和别人赌赢了一张飞机票
I'm still not following.
我还是不明白
Imagine all the things that had to occur,...
想想可能发生的事
..Not only in his life but in everybody else's,...
不单是他 还有别人
..To arrange it so that on that particular night...
安排在某个特别的晚上
..The Big Bopper would be in a
大♥波♥帕会依靠投硬币
position to live or die depending on a flippin' coin.
来决定生死
I became so obsessed with that idea...
我为那主意感到兴奋
..That I gradually became capable
后来我逐渐能看到
of seeing the specifics of everybody's death.
任何人死亡的细节
I'm not one who readily believes in that kind of thing.
我不相信那种鬼东西
If I was, I wouldn't believe that story.
我不相信那种故事
I know it sounds crazy, but I swear it's true.
我发誓是真的
I was a bigger fan of the Big Bopper than Buddy Holly.
与巴迪·霍利相比 我更喜欢大♥波♥帕
Where's the body? Yeah, I don't understand how you know...
这是精确的地区
I guess I can't see the forest for the trees.
我看不见森林深处
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表