Where is it? I've been expecting you.
在哪 我正在等你
Put that down!
放下枪
I have what you want.
我有你想要的东西
You've made us wait.
你让我们久等了
There was a delay on the shuttle from Washington.
天气的原因使我在华盛顿延误了
You had business there?
你到那儿有事吗
Yes.
是的
You, uh... may have already heard.
你或许听说了
We've heard you acted on your own,
听说你擅自
and moved the salvaged UFO to another location.
把打捞到的UF0转移到别处
These new attempts to recover
这次的打捞说明
it have increased our need for security.
我们需要增加安全措施
Who else is looking for it?
还有谁在找它
In the event, I moved it as a safeguard.
那只是预防措施
Somebody better damn well find
一定要找出
out how the French even knew where to look for it.
谁让法国人知道的
I can assure you it'll be inaccessible now.
我保证这次绝对安全
Why not bring it to Nevada, like the others?
为什么不像其他一样送到内华达去
Leaks in security
安全的泄露和公众意识的提升
have made the base in Nevada unviable.
让内华达已经不安全了
Is this why I was called here?
这就是要我来的原因吗
No. We'd like an explanation about this business
不是 我们要你解释一下
with the assistant director of the Bureau - Skinner.
为什么暗♥杀♥助理局长史基纳
Random shooting, for all I know.
据我所知 这是个偶然事件
A waitress gave a description of the shooter.
服务员描述了凶手的模样
They released a composite of his face to the press!
并在报纸上刊登了他的画像
One of yours, isn't he?
你的人 对吗
I don't know what to tell you.
不知道怎么说好
If he did, he acted on his own.
如果是他干的 也是他单独行动
Good Lord!
我的上帝
This is a very serious exposure for us.
我们会彻底暴露的
I'll take care of it.
我会应付的
My advice to you, sir, is to understand the priorities here.
我给你一个劝告 要明白首要的事情是什么
Get this shooter out of the country as quickly as possible.
就是尽快把那杀手送出国
If Skinner IDs him,
如果史基纳辨认出他来
our well-placed operatives won't be able to prevent an arrest,
周全的运作也不能让我们免于牢狱之灾
compromising beyond repair the secrecy of our work
妥协比你傲慢声称的
and the security, as you
工作的秘密和安全
so arrogantly assert, of our project's future.
计划的未来还重要
It'll be handled.
我会搞定的
I've got something here. Writing.
这儿有东西 笔迹
Somebody wrote on top of the package. It left an impression.
有人在包裹上写东西留下了笔迹
Let me see that. Your guys at the FBI...
我看一下 你们调查局的人
...Turned a serial murderer with a pen impression.
能凭着残缺的笔迹抓到连环杀人犯
It looks like something.
这像个什么东西
Your guys at the Bureau have a laser there,
你们实验室有镭射
that can measure change in a surface
可以检测表面的任何变化
to a few nanometers.
可以达到纳米层次的
Actually, they can lift an
他们用碳粉和一张薄膜
impression using toner and a sheet of Mylar.
就得到了清晰的笔迹
An electrostatic device is applied to the specimen
静电设备应用到样本
and renders the information
和渲染信息
by drawing the toner from the indentations to the Mylar surface.
用碳粉拓印出薄膜突出的笔迹
Actually... Actually, it's a New York phone number.
实际上 是个电♥话♥号♥码 在纽约地区
555-1012.
555-1012
Don't drop that. That's finely calibrated investigative equipment
别丢了 这是很好的调查工具
I gotta make a phone call. I'll be damned.
我要打个电♥话♥ 丢脸
Yes?
什么事
No, this is a private line. You must have misdialed.
不 这是私人电♥话♥你打错了
No, there's no one here to take your call.
没有你要找的人
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
对不起 帮不了你
Please hold on.
等一下
Who is this? Who is this?
是谁 你是谁
Who gave you this number?
谁给你这号♥码的
You probably know him. A man named Krycek.
你一定认识克莱切克
Alex Krycek? Yeah. Nice guy. Killed my father.
克莱切克 是的 他杀了我父亲
You wouldn't happen to know where he is, do you?
你不会碰巧知道他在哪吧
It's Mr Mulder, isn't it?
你是穆德 是吗
So nice of you to remember.
很高兴你还记得
Mr Mulder, can we meet somewhere?
穆德先生 我们能见一下面吗
Oh, I would love to.
好的
Give your phone number to my assistant.
把电♥话♥告诉我助手
He'll call you back in five minutes.
他5分钟后给你回电♥话♥
Tell him I'll meet him in three hours in Central Park,...
告诉他三小时后中♥央♥公园见
..Near the lighted walkway off 79th, near the reservoir.
从79号♥下来的灯光步行道 靠近蓄水池
When you hang up, have this number disconnected.
打完电♥话♥ 立刻销号♥
Well, we got a name to go with the face.
这人的名字找到了
Beautiful.
干得不错
His name is Luis Cardinal.
他叫做路易斯 卡迪纳尔
A native of Nicaragua.
尼加拉瓜籍
School of the Americas alumni. Career mercenary.
美洲学校的校友 职业雇佣兵
Impressed many people with
在伊朗门事件期间
his marksmanship during the Iran-Contra deal.
他的枪法让许多人侧目
I'll bet. That's actually the good news.
我猜得出 那是好消息
What do you mean?
什么意思
He entered the States with no visa or papers.
他进入美国没有签证
We can't find anything on him.
我们什么也找不到
Address, phone number, financials, nothing.
地址 电♥话♥号♥码 账户
Does he have an alias?
他有化名吗
Several. None checked out either.
有几个 但也没找到
In all likelihood, this guy's already out of the country.
十有八♥九♥ 他很已经离开美国了
Damn it! They think they can just get away with it.
见鬼 他们认为自己能逃脱干系
I wish I could tell you otherwise.
我希望能告诉你别的
Keep looking for him.
继续找他
We've pretty much exhausted our avenues.
我们已经用尽我们的渠道
What's it gonna take?
会怎么样呢
At this point? Other than a sign from God?
这回看来要上帝有什么指示了
I've seen stranger things, believe me.
我见过更奇怪的事情 相信我
I believe she has.
我相信她
I trust we're alone.
我们是单独会面吧
We're all alone in New York City, sir.
在纽约我们都是孤身一人 先生
You're looking for Alex Krycek,
你找艾利克斯 克莱切克
to kill him, in revenge.
是为了报仇
What makes you think we haven't done that already?
你怎么知道我们没有下手
What for?
为了什么
Tell me what you know and
把你知道告诉我
I'll consider giving you Krycek.
我会考虑把克莱切克交给你
No. Answer a few questions for me first.
不 你先回答我几个问题
Like what was pulled up from the Pacific Ocean?
太平洋底打捞出来的是什么东西
It was a UFO. A so-called Foo Fighter,...
一个UF0 叫火焰战斗机
..Downed by American fighter pilots in the Second World War.
在二战时被美国飞行员投下
Left there until now? There were salvage attempts.
把它留到现在 曾试过打捞
A US sub was sent in 50 years ago, but there were complications.
50年前派了潜艇去 但没搞定
Almost the entire crew died. Yes.
几乎所有船员死了 是的
It's still a mystery. A mystery to whom?
仍很神秘 对谁神秘
The cover story said it was the third A-bomb bound for Japan.
对外说那是要轰炸日本的第三颗原♥子♥弹♥
But the truth is, no one knows what killed that crew.
但谁也不知什么杀了那些船员
I know.
我知道
Do you,now?
是吗
You give me Krycek and I'll tell you.
你给我克莱切克 我就告诉你 穆德先生
Mr Mulder, I've given you so much this evening.
我今天晚上告诉了你很多事情
You've offered me next to nothing.
你却什么也不告诉我
You haven't told me anything I didn't already know.
你并没说我不知道的东西
I'm curious.
我很奇怪
If you've encountered Krycek, why didn't you kill him then?
你碰到克莱切克时 为什么没杀他
Cos he has the tape.
因为他有那磁带
Ah, yes. The tape.
是的 磁带
The tape he's been selling those secrets off.
磁带能解密很多事情
You don't know where he is either,do you?
你也不知道他在哪吧
You're looking for him, too.
你也在找他
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表