I'll give you some privacy.
我们刚认识两周时我查过他的DNA
I ran his DNA two weeks after we met.
我们当时在蒙特利尔卧底 共进晚餐
We were undercover in Montreal having dinner,
他说我对自己的了解
and he said that everything
全都是谎言
I thought I knew about myself was a lie.
感觉亲近而又古怪
It was intimate and weird.
当我们以为我们暴露了时
And when we thought we were made,
他从后面溜出去
he snuck out the back
我握住了他的威士忌酒杯
and I palmed his scotch glass.
但当那封信寄来时
But when the envelope came back,
我很害怕会证实这位恶魔就是我父亲
I was scared it would confirm the devil was my father.
我没看那封信
I didn't look at it.
我扔掉了
Threw it away.
伊丽莎白 对不起 如果你不想知道
Elizabeth, I'm sorry. If you don't want to know --
卡普兰先生曾是我的保姆
Mr. Kaplan was my nanny.
我竟然一点也不惊讶 她非常地爱你
Somehow I'm not surprised. She loved you so much.
但是现在她不在了
And now she's gone.
和萨姆一样
Just like Sam.
和我妈一样
And my mom.
最了解我
Everyone who knew me best,
知道我是谁
knew the answers about who I was,
我从哪来的每一个人
where I came from...
希望你找到你要的答案
I hope you get the answer you're looking for.
莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Mojtabai.
欢迎你回来 干得好
Good to have you back. Well done.
谢谢你 长官 你的话对我意义重大
Thank you, sir, that... means a lot.
你出来了
You got out.
你去监狱探我的时候
When you came to see me in jail...
为什么不告诉我 我进去是因为珍妮特
...why didn't you tell me Janet was the reason I was in there?
因为我看到她让你很开心
Because I saw that she was making you happy.
你看着...
You seemed...
你该走了 斯特金先生
You should be going, Mr. Sturgeon.
你骗了我
You... lied to me.
我们初见那天
The day we met,
你问我这伤疤是怎么来的
you asked how I got my scar.
我说是我爸造成的
And I told you my father gave it to me.
但是你早就知道了 是吧
But you knew that already, didn't you?
你当时说什么来着
What was it you said?
我父亲是职业罪犯
A father who's a career criminal...
而我母亲死于软弱及羞愧
and a mother who died of weakness and shame.
你为什么不直接告诉我你的身份
Why didn't you just tell me who you were?
为什么要瞒着我
Why keep it a secret?
闯进我的生活 放弃了一切
Come into my life, give up everything,
穷尽家财也要保护我
go broke trying to protect me,
却不
and not...
告诉我你是我父亲
tell me you're my father?
穷尽家财说得太严重了
Broke is such a harsh word.
我更喜欢说无流动资金
I prefer illiquid.
你所隐瞒的
What was so awful
我一直在追寻的问题的答案
that you withheld the answer to a question
到底有多可怕
I've been wondering my entire life?
你是害怕我也会变成和你一样吗
Were you afraid I'd turn out like you?
因为你猜怎么着
'Cause guess what?
我确实和你一样
I am like you.
你一直叫我像罪犯一样思考
All those times you asked me to think like a criminal,
是为了测试我是否有这方面的天赋吗
was it a test to see how naturally it came to me?
因为的确
Because it did...
是天赋本能
come naturally.
而这令我感到害怕
And that terrifies me.
伊丽莎白 如果你要离开
Elizabeth, if you need to walk away --
离开
Walk away?
你不是吧
Are you serious?
你怎么会如此聪明 又如此愚蠢
How can you be so smart and so clueless?
是的 我很害怕 我很生气
Yes, I'm terrified. I'm angry.
我气你 气我的身份
I'm angry at you, at who I am,
在你对我和你自己做出这一切之后
at the fact that I want to help you despite
我气我竟然还想要帮你
everything you've done to me and to yourself.
但是愤怒 害怕
But anger and fear and...
以及一定量的憎恨
a certain amount of hatred...
对家人来说都是很正常的
are all normal in a family.
我们就是这样
And that's what we are.
我是不会离开的
And I'm not gonna walk away from that.
你承认了
You didn't deny it?
是的
I didn't.
她觉得那就是凯特的秘密
And she thinks that's Kate secret?
是的
Yes.
所以她不知道箱子的事
So she doesn't know about the suitcase?
还不知道
Not yet.
不见了
It is gone.
雷蒙德
Raymond...
我想伊丽莎白永远也不可能准备好
I'm not sure Elizabeth will ever be ready
知道你对卡特莲娜所做的事
to learn about what you did to Katarina.
我们得找到那个该死的箱子
We got to find that goddamn suitcase.
我拿到了
Hey. I got it.
卡普兰先生的指示非常明确
Mr. Kaplan's instructions were very specific.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表