Like an offering.
唐纳德 我希望你明白
Donald, I want you to know
我理解你的感受
that I do understand how you feel.
这是雷丁顿先生给你的
From Mr. Reddington.
-你找到对方身份了吗 -没错
- You get an I.D.? - ?Oh, yeah.
我确认了尸体身份
I I.D.'d the body
我也确认了那个朋友的身份
and I was able to I.D. the friend.
-你知道去哪里找他们吗 -我已经找到了
- You know where to find them? - I already did.
他就站在我的面前
He's standing right in front of me.
这是谷田真子的尸体
This is Mako Tanida.
他杀了几个联调局最优秀的探员
He killed some of the Bureau's best men and women.
然后雷丁顿去杀了他
And then Reddington goes and kills him.
雷丁顿为什么要这么做
Why would Reddington do that?
为了换取你们的保护
In exchange for your protection.
我跟踪你去了树林
I followed you to the woods.
我看到你和基恩与雷丁顿在一起
I saw you and Keen with Reddington.
我之前想错了
I was wrong.
基恩没有向雷丁顿告密
Keen wasn't informing Reddington.
是雷丁顿在向你们 向联调局告知消息
Reddington was informing you, the Bureau.
在我们尽一切努力去追捕雷丁顿之后
After everything we did to try and hunt down Reddington.
在雷丁顿所做的一切之后
After everything that Reddington did.
美国的头号♥通缉犯
America's most wanted man.
-你居然和他达成了协议 -没有
- You cut a deal with him. - No.
没有 朱利安
No, Julian.
我没有和他达成协议 好吗
I didn't make a deal, all right?
是司法部 而当我发现这事的时候
Main Justice did, and -- and when I found out,
我当时的感受和你现在的感受一模一样
what you're feelin' right now, that's exactly how I felt.
所以然后呢
So then what?
雷丁顿砍下了谷田的脑袋
Reddington cuts Tanida's head off,
然后你想
and you think,
在工资名单里多一个暗♥杀♥者也不坏嘛
"Whoa, not so bad having an assassin on the payroll"?
不 不 你去看记录 SCI7文件
No. No, you went to records. You read SCI7.
你会知道我们做的都是好事
You know the good we do.
你是在向我证明这是正当的吗
Are you trying to justify this to -- to me?
四年来 我们所执行的高级别逮捕
Four years, we've made more high-level arrests
-比所有其他部门加起来都多 -好吧
- than every other division combined. - Yeah. Okay.
雷丁顿是个杀人狂
Reddington's a mass murderer.
如果我能证明他在杀死其中任何一个人的时候
If I can prove that you or anybody else on the task force
你或是行动小组的其他人对此视而不见
turned a blind eye when he killed any of these people,
我一定会打倒你
I'm gonna take you down.
我会打倒所有人
Yeah. I'm gonna take everybody down.
-这是在威胁我吗 -这是一个承诺
- Now is that a threat? - It's a promise.
唐·朱利欧
Don Julio.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你好吗
How are you?
我想念阿洛尼索斯岛了
I miss Alonnisos.
身无分文 住在海滩上 梦想着臭名昭著
No money, shack on the beach, dreams of infamy.
那是上辈子的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
或许是上上辈子
Two, maybe.
你说你有个问题要问我
You said you had a question.
如果是这样 我希望你能言简意赅
If so, I must ask you to be brief about it.
唐·朱利欧 你从来没这么无礼过
Don Julio, I've never known you to be brusque,
特别是在用餐时
certainly not at mealtime.
我听到了些传闻 雷蒙德
I hear things, Raymond.
我听说你的手下 卡普兰先生
And what I hear is that your associate, Mr. Kaplan,
是个强大的对手
is proving to be a formidable adversary.
我有个名字
I have a name.
从卡普兰雇佣的一个杀手嘴里问出来的
Squeezed it out of a contractor in Kaplan's employ.
菲利浦·罗克
Phillip Roque.
我知道他之前是你的司机
I understand he used to be your driver.
如果我能找到他 我就能找到卡普兰
If I get to him, I get to Kaplan.
我帮不了你
Can't help you.
不能还是不愿意
Can't or won't?
似乎这个卡普兰先生支付的报酬很高
Seems this Mr. Kaplan pays well.
我听说罗克最近买♥♥了辆保时捷
I'm told that Roque recently bought a Porsche.
这就是你知道的全部吗
That's all you know?
不是
No.
这是你所需要知道的全部
That's all you need.
向希特拉转达我的问候
Send my love to Chitra.
不锈钢厨具 六件套
Stainless steel. Set of six.
适合你的大中型厨房♥
You got your large and medium kitchen,
剔骨 切水果 削皮 切面包均可
your boning, your fruit, your paring, and your bread.
月底时
End of the month,
销♥售♥额最高的人能够免费带一套回家
guy with the most sales takes home a set.
激励
Incentive --
政♥治♥家 训狗师 犯罪者的通用伎俩
the currency of politicians, dog trainers, and criminals.
我们正在开会
We're in a meeting here.
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
I'm Raymond Reddington.
我在寻找一位你的客户
I'm looking for a customer of yours --
菲利浦·罗克
Phillip Roque.
在过去四周里 他向你的一位漂亮绅士
In the last four weeks, he purchased an automobile
买♥♥了一辆汽车
from one of you fine gentlemen,
装饰得花里胡哨的
tricked out with all the bells and whistles.
有人愿意帮忙吗
Anyone?
没有吗
No?
或许要来点激励
Perhaps an incentive.
你能保住你的手指和脚趾
You get to keep all your fingers and toes.
菲利浦·罗克
Phillip Roque.
没有地址和联♥系♥方式
No address or number.
一切都通过业务经理完成
Everything ran through a business manager.
那么业务经理是谁
And who was that exactly?
你好 安倍
Hello, Abe.
你再也没法使用那条胳膊了
You won't be using that arm again.
但这是你的左胳膊 我知道你是右撇子
But it's your left arm. I know you're right-handed.
我知道你是右撇子
I know that
因为我们已经一起共事十一年了
because we've worked together for 11 years.
我知道你妻子有糖尿病
I know your wife has diabetes,
我知道你女儿最喜欢的动物是河马
that your daughter's favorite animal is a hippo.
我知道你喜欢吃中餐 而且你每周三
I know you love Chinese food, that you eat it every Wednesday
和情人偷♥情♥的时候都会吃
when you shack up with your girlfriend in her apartment
她的公♥寓♥就在五胖面馆楼上
above WuFat Noodle House.
我知道你每周都会挪用一笔钱
I know you skim an extra grand every week
给你的情人花
to help pay for that girlfriend.
安倍 你偷了我的钱养女人
Abe, you steal my money so you can get laid,
但是我假装不知道 因为你是个会计奇才
which I've ignored because you're an accounting wizard.
但是我无法原谅你对我的背叛
What I cannot ignore is your betrayal.
就是因为你 卡普兰先生才能清空我的账户
You are how Mr. Kaplan has drained my accounts.
-红魔 我可以解释 -菲利浦·罗克
- Red, I can explain -- - Phillip Roque.
你给他汇钱买♥♥车
You wired money to buy him a car.
他在哪
Where is he?
第十二页
Page 12.
-马里奥·狄克森 -我不知道罗克在哪
- Mario Dixon? - I can't help with Roque.
如果我知道我一定会告诉你 可是我不知道
I would if I knew where he was, but I don't.
马里奥·狄克森是谁
Who's Mario Dixon?
不要
No!
我们有新目标了
We have a new target.
伊丽莎白 我要你帮我找到
Elizabeth, I need you to find out
所有关于马里奥·迪克森的资料
what you can about a Mario Dixon.
卡普兰两天前给他汇了三十万
Kaplan wired him $300,000 two days ago.
不管她下一步行动是什么 迪克森都在帮她
Whatever her next move is, Dixon is helping her make it.
我去索尔餐厅吃饭 要给你带什么
Grabbing lunch at Sol's. Want anything?
黑麦金枪鱼沙拉
Tuna salad on rye.
多加泡菜
Extra pickles!
多谢 马里奥
Thank you, Mario.
你是谁
Who are you?
这是哪
Where am I?
好消息是 你不会死
The good news is you're going to live.
坏消息是 你的深度感觉会和从前不一样
The bad news is, your depth perception will never be the same.
你们一定搞错了
There must be some mistake.
我不是 我只是个无名小卒
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表