但是不小心枪走火了
and inadvertently discharged your handgun
子弹射向了舞池里的一群人
in the general direction of a crowded dance floor,
让一名比利时的游客进了抢救室
sending a Belgian tourist to the emergency room.
亨利·普莱斯考特替你摆平了这事
Henry Prescott is the man who made that all go away.
松开我的朋友
Let go of my friend, please.
如果我认识你刚才说的这个人
Now if I knew the man you were talking about,
我并不是说我认识
and I'm not saying I do,
只有在我遇到麻烦的时候才找他
I'd only call him if I had a problem.
我是说 大♥麻♥烦的时候
Like... a real problem.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
看 麻烦来了
There. There's a problem.
给你供货的毒贩子在你新夜店的贵宾室
Your drug dealer's bleeding out on the floor in your VIP room
快要流血而亡了
of your new nightclub.
根据你新合同的道德条款
With the morals clause in your new contract,
你就要收不到钱了
you won't collect a penny.
亨利·普莱斯考特
Henry Prescott.
打给他
Call him.
稍等
A moment.
这个太久远了
This is pretty Jurassic.
别人跟我说还在这
I was told it was still here.
那就应该在这 去那等着
Guess it should be here then. Just go on right over there.
475-6826-b
475-6826-b.
请自便
Knock yourself out.
我已经尽力了
Look, I did the best I could.
我不知道他还能撑多久
I don't know how long he's gonna last.
我听见 他呼吸的时候
I hear, like, these little gurgling noises
-有汩汩声 -你做得很好 杰杰
- when he breathes. - You did fine, Jay-Jay.
我要把你的伙伴送到私人诊所
I'm gonna transport your associate to a private clinic.
但你首先要告诉我发生了什么
But first, you need to tell me what happened here.
是我
I happened.
-他是谁 -我不知道
- Who's this? - I don't even know.
他来找你
He came here looking for you.
然后他开始乱开枪
Next thing I know, he's shooting up the place.
你跟一个陌生人承认你是我的客户
You confirmed you were my client to a stranger?
这家伙手里拿着枪 我当然得承认
The man has a gun in his hand. Hell, yeah, I confirmed.
抱歉让你这么赶来 普莱斯考特先生
My apologies for the forced introduction, Mr. Prescott,
但是我需要一些情报
but I require some information.
在2015年11月19日
On November 19, 2015,
有人雇你
your services were engaged
去杜邦广场拿一份包裹
to pick up a package in Dupont Circle.
我需要你告诉我你是如何处置那个包裹的
I need you to tell me the exact disposition of that package.
我不需要告诉你什么
I don't need to tell you anything.
别闹了
Come now.
如果你不给我我想要的情报
If you don't give me the information I've requested,
一切就结束了
it'll all be over.
你要干什么 开枪打我吗
What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
我不需要
I don't have to.
你这行必须要隐姓埋名才行
To be effective, people like you must operate from the shadows.
不能让别人知道你的身份 否则就玩完了
Anonymity and discretion are your stock and trade.
而我会让你名声大噪的
And I'm about to make you famous.
等你 杰杰还有这位受伤的人
Once you, Jay-Jay, and gunshot wound here
明天上了头条
make the headlines tomorrow,
就再也不会有人找你了
your phone will never ring again.
或者你告诉我我想知道的
Or you can tell me what I need to know.
包裹在哪
Where's the package?
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
没事的
Hey, you'll be fine.
你只要回答他们的问题就可以了
All you have to do is answer their questions.
要是不说 你会因藐视法庭被拘留
If you don't, you'll be held in contempt.
你会进监狱的
You'll go to prison.
莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Mojtabai.
该你了
You're up.
我宣誓
I do.
先生 请对大陪审团说出你的名字及职业
Sir, please state your name and occupation for the grand jury.
阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔
Aram Mojtabai,
联调局探员
and I am an FBI agent.
你属于一个特别小组
You're an agent with a task force
这个小组是专为与罪犯线人
created to work with a criminal informant
雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作而设立的
named Raymond Reddington?
这个...
Yeah...
我不应该谈论我的工作 所以...
I'm not really supposed to talk about my work, so...
有人作证说你的特别小组
We've heard testimony that your task force
一直容许雷丁顿从事暴♥力♥犯罪
has allowed Reddington to commit violent crimes
并且完全不加以阻止
and done nothing to stop it.
阻止雷丁顿
Stop Mr. Reddington?
如果你认识他 你就会知道
Well, if you knew him, you'd know that's --
那基本是不可能的
that's basically impossible.
明白了 所以你知道他做你们的线人时
I see. So you knew he was continuing to commit crimes
-仍在继续犯罪活动 -我没这么说 不
- while serving as your informant. - I-I didn't say that. No, no --
-你这么说 -你们没有能力控制他
- That's not accurate, - you just weren't able to control him.
-并不准确 -牛顿·菲利普斯
- what you're saying. - Newton Phillips.
阿里斯泰尔·皮特
Alistair Pitt.
米洛斯·帕维尔·金斯基 即柏林
Milos Pavel Kinsky, AKA Berlin.
黛安·福勒
Diane Fowler.
这些人都是在雷丁顿与你们合作期间
These are all people Reddington murdered
被他杀害的 对吗
while working with you, correct?
莫伊塔巴尔探员 大陪审团需要你的证词
Agent Mojtabai, the grand jury has subpoenaed your testimony.
你有豁免权
You have immunity.
你说的任何事都不会连累你
Nothing you say can incriminate you,
你必须回答
so you can be compelled to answer!
好吧
Okay, you know what? Fine.
我很骄傲 跟雷丁顿合作
I'm proud of the work we do with Mr. Reddington.
没错 我很自豪 你听到我说的了
Yeah, I'm proud of it. You heard me.
没错 他的世界很可怕
Yes, his world is absolutely terrifying,
-但它是存在的 -好了 到此为止
- but it exists. - Okay, we're done here.
莫伊塔巴尔探员 你可以走了
Agent Mojtabai, you are excused.
而我们知道这一切的唯一原因
And the only reason we know that
-是因为雷丁顿先生帮助我们 -盖尔探员
- is because Mr. Reddington is the one who helps us... - Agent Gale,
请在我申请莫伊塔巴尔探员的逮捕令期间
please hold Agent Mojtabai in contempt...
...打倒了其中最坏的人
...take down the very worst people in it!
-将他以藐视法庭罪收监 -你不...
- ...while I secure a warrant for his arrest. - You don't -- Okay.
-站起来 -你知道我们是怎么做的吗
- Get up! - Okay, okay, fine. Do you know how we have to do that?
我们必须做出选择 把这句话记下来
We have to make choices. Write that down.
你想让我们受审 那就审吧
You wanna put us on trial? Give us a trial.
让我们有机会为自己辩护
Let us have a chance to present a defense.
看看到时究竟会怎样
We'll see what happens then.
我跟你说过这是个错误
I-I told you this was a mistake.
-那是普莱斯考特 -是的
- That Prescott? - Yes.
他有一些东西 我觉得你会很感兴趣
He has something I think you'll find of particular interest.
普莱斯考特先生 这是我的伙伴
Mr. Prescott, my associate,
弗兰克·斯特金
Frank Sturgeon.
我需要他来确认
I'll need him to confirm the findings.
是按日期存放的
It's organized by date.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
一个储藏各种东西的地方
A depository of sorts.
普莱斯考特的保险箱
Prescott's insurance policies.
我们要找的编号♥是11-19-15
We're looking for 11-19-15.
戴上这个
You'll want these.
在这里呢
And here we are.
我会对这个东西感兴趣
These have particular interest to me?
没错
I'm certain of it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
伸手进去
Dive in.
我的老天
Mother of God.
恭喜你 唐纳德
Congratulations, Donald.
你对雷文·莱特的追踪到此结束
Your hunt for Reven Wright is over.
华盛顿
请告诉我你来这是为了把他救出来的
Please tell me you're here to get him out.
我做不到 没人能做到
I can't do that. No one can.
除非他同意合作 否则出不去
He will remain here until he agrees to cooperate,
而他是绝对不会合作的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表