朱利安·盖尔打来的 我一直不想接
That's Julian Gale. I've been avoiding his calls,
我现在觉得不应该不接了
and I'm beginning to think that was a mistake.
波格丹·克利罗夫和朱利安·盖尔
Bogdan Krilov and Julian Gale,
都在直接或间接地帮卡普兰对付我们
directly or indirectly, they're working for Kaplan against us.
是对付你
Against you.
我还以为这么区分会让你很为难
I'd think that would be a difficult distinction for you to make.
如果你想就跟他谈谈吧
Speak with him if you must.
我只希望你别带着怒气
All I ask is that you don't do it in anger.
我不希望你说出会让大家后悔的话
I wouldn't want you to say anything either of us would regret.
可惜 他们中有些人
Unfortunately, some of them were killed
是因为想帮我们抓雷丁顿才被杀的
because they were trying to help us catch Reddington.
我让他们提供消息 保证他们的安全
I asked them to inform, I promised them protection,
然而没能做到
and, well, that failed.
落到了这般田地
Here they are.
你肯定就是盖尔探员
You must be Agent Gale.
幸会[迷人] 说到迷人
Charmed, I'm sure. Speaking of charm,
我听说雷丁顿很会施展个人魅力
I hear Reddington can be very charming.
跟他一起逃命是什么感觉
What was it like going on the run with him?
他让你着迷吗
Did he charm you?
我当时是逃犯
I was a fugitive.
情形很糟糕
It was awful.
2013年9月23号♥
September 23, 2013 --
对这一天有印象吗
Does that date ring a bell?
应该有吗
Should it?
你应该有印象 就是那天
It should for you. You see, that's the day
你从一名菜鸟侧写师
that you went from being a rookie profiler
转到了某个机密任务中
to a classified assignment.
我一直记得
I always remember it.
那2013年10月1号♥呢 没印象
How 'bout October 1, 2013? Nothin'?
真的吗
Really?
就是那天雷丁顿的特别小组
See, that's the date that the Reddington task force
开始四分五裂
started to fall apart.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I-I don't know anything about that.
是吗
No?
那记得SCI7吗
How 'bout SCI7?
听说过吗
You ever hear of that?
从没听过
Never have.
显然那是联调局
Well, apparently, it's a designation that
为某些著名案件专门取的代号♥
the Bureau reserves for certain high profile cases.
属于机密 所以我看不到文件
It's classified, so I can't look at the files
也看不到负责这类重要工作的伟大的
or interview the great American heroes of law enforcement
美国执法英雄做的审问
that are doing such important work.
可是 我能够精确地查到这代号♥
However, I was able to pinpoint the first time that,
第一次使用的时间
the designation was used.
你想知道另一个日期吗
Do you care for another date?
我很爱这些日期
See, I love dates.
你有问题要问我吗
Is there a question here?
没有 但是有规律
No, but -- but there's a pattern.
有大量重大案件
See, there was a rash of major cases
已经侦破 成百上千起案子
that were solved, hundreds of them.
就在你从无名小卒蜕变后的几周后开始
Started in the weeks after you were plucked from, uh, obscurity.
雷丁顿一直在给联调局提供情报
Reddington's been feeding the Bureau intel.
大人物的名字
Big names.
SCI7那么大
SCI7 big.
之前联调局都不知其存在的名字
Names that the Bureau never knew existed.
他通过你们提供情报
He's feeding them through you.
作为交换 你们就允许他
And in exchange, you're allowing him
凌驾于法律之上 对吗
to stay one step ahead of the law, ain't that right?
-你之前为何想见我 -我并不想见你
- Why did you wanna see me? - I didn't wanna see you.
我想让你看看这个
I wanted you to see that.
我已经请求他们原谅
See, I've already asked them
原谅由于我的原因他们才这样
for their forgiveness, for my part in their being...
我想给你个机会也来请求他们的原谅
I wanted to give you a chance to do the same.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表